Part I

His Hair, Her Hair [Four~ Shots]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The city could be easily described in one word; hurry. People rushing through the sidewalks and “impatience” could almost be read on the cars’ plates. Despite I hate going out at this time of the day, mainly if I’m going downtown, I agreed having lunch with Jaeheon. I must say, we weren’t on the bests conditions as a couple, but it wouldn’t kill me if I tried to fix, even not knowing if that was what I wanted. Jaeheon kept going through the crowd, walking fast and talking like there’s no tomorrow, dragging me with him. I wasn’t paying attention to any word coming out of his mouth; I wasn’t interested at all, being easily distracted by the most insignificant things on the streets. I was reading the names of the restaurants while walking when I was pulled by my arm. I looked around only to find Jaeheon arguing with a random guy.

                — I’m not stupid, you were clearly looking at her! — Jaeheon was almost yelling.

                — Dude, I wasn’t! Calm down, I wasn’t flirting with your girl! — the guy defended himself.

                — Yes, you were! I’m not blind — he let go of my hand and stepped ahead.

                — Hey, chill! — other guy said.

                — Jaeheon, let’s go. Now! — I said firmly enough to make him follow me.

                — Crazy, dude — one of them said as we walked.

                — You know I hate when you do this, Jaeheon — I said.

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter