Part 2 (Finale)

Handsome boy???

 

At the field,

 

Taeyeon and the other Basic English’s students are doing some exercise for the lesson. The teacher does this for them to keep remembering any word that was given in mind. At that moment, the Advance English’s students also come to the field to help them a little. Hyoyeon got Nicole, Sooyoung got Sandara, Sunny got Hyomin, Yuri got Victoria, Yoona got Hyesun while Taeyeon got… Jessica.

 

Jessica went to Taeyeon and gives the latter her best eye smile [but not as nice as Tiffany]. Taeyeon’s heart fluttered as soon as she received the eye smile. She fell over head for Jessica. A while later, they finished English lesson and went back to the class! Tiffany and Seohyun didn’t finish yet. Taeyeon took this opportunity to sits besides Jessica.

 

“Hey Sica”
“I can call you that, right?”

 

Jessica smiles to Taeyeon. She likes it when Taeyeon is with her.

 

“Of course you can”

“Sica, may you tell me everything about you?”

 

And then, Jessica begins to tell her everything about her family.

 

“I’m from California”
“I have a younger sister”
“I knew Tiffany since we’re 7 years old”
“It was when we entered elementary school”
“I’ve been like Tiffany once”
“But was heartbroken when she rejected me by saying she doesn’t me as more than best friend”
“I avoided her at first, but then I realized I can’t stay like that because I wanted my friend back”
“I tried to ignore my feelings for her and became friend like we used to be”

Taeyeon can feel that she upsets because Jessica had like Tiffany before her.

 

“So Taeyeon, how about telling me about your family?”

 

“I have two mothers, one is my biological mother, while the other one was stepmother”
“My stepmother is Seohyun’s mom”
“My father remarried, and I hate my dad since that”
“But my mom remind me to always love my father because…”
“he always giving his best for me and Hyoyeon”
“I hate Seohyun and her mom at first”
“But then I began to love her because she’s so pure and innocent”
“She was a bubbly kid and cheerful”
“But she became cold and quiet when her mother passed away because of an accident”
“I met Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny since 7 years old too”
“And we became best friend and always hang out together with Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Yoona, Yuri’s younger sister”
“Seohyun’s mother passed away when she was 8 and Hyoyeon and I was 9 which is two years later”

 

Taeyeon sighed as soon as she remembered about her pasts. She admits that she used to hate Seohyun, but she can’t stand it when Seohyun always asking to be her real sister with her cute pouting face. But she doesn’t like it when Seohyun had change. Change to a cold and quiet person.

 

-

 

Since the English lesson, Tiffany and Seohyun grew closer. Seohyun likes to ruffles Tiffany’s short hair and seeing her cute annoying face every time she does that. Little did she didn’t know that Tiffany was chased by many girls in the school. Everytime Tiffany was alone, there’s always girls tried to flirt with her. She doesn’t like it a bit. She afraid if Seohyun will see her in a condition like this! But Seohyun saw it once when Tiffany in on her way to the library when suddenly Nana came to Tiffany and seduce Tiffany and kissed the latter.

 

Seohyun sits besides Yoona while sighing. Yoona was surprised to see Seohyun’s sighing.

 

“What’s wrong Seo?”

“Yoona, am I not pretty?” suddenly asked made Yoona and her friends shocked to look at Seohyun.

“No, you are more than being pretty”
“You’re a goddess”

Taeyeon said while giving her littler sister a reassuring smile.

“Unnie, there’s a party for 3rd year students right?”
“Can you make me being a pretty in front of Tiffany unnie?”

“Why suddenly for Tiffany, Seohyun?”
“Can it be… you like her?”

Hyoyeon asked.

“I think so…”

 

-

 

Tiffany got out of the library. She came out with a plenty of books about business. But then, suddenly Nana came to her while giving her a seducing smile.

 

“Hey handsome, may I help you?”

“Didn’t I tell you that I’m not handsome”
“I’m a girl, you know”
“And thanks but no thanks”
“I’m just okay by myself”

 

As soon as she said that, she fell down on the ground and the books are a mess. Nana came down to help her.

 

“Next time, don’t try to be cool, handsome”
“I would gladly to help you”

 

Nana said and suddenly kissed Tiffany on the cheek. Taeyeon saw it and suddenly Seohyun’s wish just now came in her mind.

 

“Yah Nana, stop seducing Tiffany”
“She doesn’t like you”
“Isn’t it obvious?”

“Yah midget, don’t try to get on my way!”

 

Nana shouted.

 

“Yah , who are you calling midget?!”

“You, you are a midget!”

 

Tiffany was annoyed by the fighting so she yelled.

 

“Yah stop it now!”
“Nana, stop coming in my way”
“I’m sorry I have to say this but I didn’t love you”

 

With that, she and Taeyeon passed by Nana.

 

Huh, I guessed you have fallen for Seohyun didn’t you. Uee-ah, my mission had accomplished! Nana smirked.

 

-

 

The day before the party started,

 

Taeyeon and her friends had gone shopping and salon to make Seohyun up. She sure that Seohyun will become the most pretty girl in the party tonight! After shopping, they gone home and pick a dress for Seohyun.

christmasvita500-seohyun.jpg

 

Seohyun was very pretty in that dress. When she came down, her stepmother along with her father’s jaw dropped. They had never seen Seohyun in this kind of state. They knew that Seohyun is actually pretty but doesn’t reveal.

 

“Why the suddenly change, Taeyeon?”

 

Her father asked. Taeyeon just smiles.

 

“You will know it soon”

 

-

 

The night,

 

They arrived at the party and before they get inside, they were waiting for their partner. Obviously after the English lesson, Hyoyeon-Nicole, Sooyoung-Dara, Sunny-Hyomin, Yuri-Victoria, Yoona-Hyesun and Taeyeon-Jessica had grew closer. They are like a couple. Just then, their partner came along with Jessica, which is without Tiffany by her side, making it weird.

 

“Jessica, where’s Tiffany?”

 

Taeyeon asked and before Jessica could answer, she was taken aback when she saw Seohyun. She never imagined that Seohyun was this pretty.

 

“You’re a goddess”

 

Jessica compliments, making Seohyun’s blushed.

 

“Tiffany had something to do before cam here”
“She will be here any sooner”

 

-

 

“Really Nana, you are the best”
“How can you make Seohyun jealous?”

“Obviously she fell in love with Tiffany”
“She never ruffled someone else hair before”
“Not even Yoona”
“And suddenly Tiffany?”
“Just look at the beauty over there”

 

Nana pointed at Seohyun that came in together with her friends. Everyone was surprised to see Seohyun’s sudden change.

 

“Baby, you are so true”

 

Uee said and began to kisses Nana passionately on her lips.

 

-

 

Tiffany entered the hall that was lively with party. When she entered, she saw Seohyun was sitting alone while watching her friends dance. She stared at Seohyun from a far with amazement. She falls for Seohyun even more. The girl was so pretty tonight. Tiffany feels her heart fluttered for Seohyun. She heads to her and sits besides the latter.

 

“Seohyun”
“You look beautiful tonight”

 

Tiffany said made Seohyun blushed. She can feel the atmosphere is getting hotter for the both of them. Tiffany went to get a drink and foods for the both of them. After that, they silently looked at each other. Tiffany brought Seohyun to the dance floor and begins to dance. Little did they don’t know is everybody was watching them. They are so absorbed to each other to notice that. Everyone was happy for Seohyun’s change and even envy the couple. Many of Tiffany’s fan girl and fan boy are heartbroken because of the newly born couple.

 

Tiffany brought Seohyun to a hidden place which is the park in the school that was rarely known by the students. They looked at each other for a while before Tiffany finally spoke up.

 

“Seohyun”
“I have to leave to California”

 

Seohyun was speechless. When she begins to love Tiffany, the latter will leave her for her country. She feels her heart breaks. A tear drops from her eyes!

 

“My older sister called me ealier”
“My father was sick”
“And he is asking me to continue study there”
“And work with him”

 

Seohyun didn’t say anything.

 

Please Seohyun, don’t cry in front of her.

 

She wanted to leave but Tiffany holds her wrist.

 

“Don’t leave yet”

 

She made Seohyun turned to face her.

 

“I promise”
“I will come back for you”
“I will come back and be a better “boyfriend” for you”

 

Seohyun laughed a bit at the word “boyfriend”

 

“No”
“I don’t want a boyfriend”
“I want a girlfriend”

 

Seohyun finally speaks with her tears and makes Tiffany smiled. Tiffany soon kisses the latter on Seohyun’s lips.

 

-

 

At the airport,

 

Everyone was there to send Tiffany back to California. The most people was sad is of course Jessica and Seohyun.  Taeyeon is comforting her new “girlfriend” from crying. She also felt sad that Tiffany will leave them all especially Seohyun when the relationship just about to begin. Hyoyeon-Nicole, Yuri-Victoria, Sooyoung-Dara, Sunny-Hyomin Yoona-Hyesun was hugging each other waist. They also felt sad that Tiffany is leaving.

 

“Girls”
“We’ll meet again”
“I promised that”

 

Tiffany said with teary eyes. She came closer to Seohyun. She kissed the latter’s forehead. Seohyun was crying even more when Tiffany kissed her forehead.

 

“Unnie”
“When you come back,”
“promise me to become a pretty girl”
“Not a handsome boy”

 

Seohyun said and hugged Tiffany tightly. Firstly, her mother left her. And now, Tiffany wanted to leave her. Why the world is so cruel for her?

 

-

 

5 years later,

 

Everyone was waiting for Tiffany to come back from California. From a teenage that in 18’ and 17’, now they are in their 24’ and 23’! Seohyun was not in her old state; cold and quiet. She became a brighter girl even though Tiffany left her. That was a part of her promised with Tiffany; to become a bright and warm person.

 

At the same time, Tiffany came out from the plane and now, she was a pretty girl.

2158074_1321125197264.68res_460_460.jpg

 

Not a handsome boy anymore. She came with her sunglasses and blonde hair. She is now a brunette. She looked her surrounding to spot a person that she missed for the past five years. And, she spotted a girl with brown hair and was wearing sunglasses too along with her friends. She approached them.

 

As soon as Jessica saw Tiffany, she almost screams her infamous dolphin ultrasound. The new Tiffany is so different with the Tiffany five years ago. She was a handsome boy, and now she is a beautiful girl. Jessica hugged Tiffany tightly, missing the latter so much. She couldn’t believe that the girl she’s hugging now is really Tiffany Hwang. Tiffany just chuckled at her best friend antic.

 

After hugging her friends and their girlfriends, she finally met eyes to eyes with Seohyun.

 

“I had fulfilled your promised to come back as a pretty girl”
“Not a handsome boy”
“Don’t you miss me?”
“Babo?!”

 

Seohyun hugged Tiffany tightly. Of course she missed Tiffany for the past five years. It was such a long time for them to meet again. Seohyun felt her tears are falling down to her cheeks. Tiffany broke the hugged and faced Seohyun. She wiped away Seohyun’s tears and placed her lips onto Seohyun’s. They have missed each other for the past five years and almost forgot how their lips taste like.

 

 The end…

 

 

…………

 

 

Sorry, I couldn’t make SNSD pairings besides SeoFany and TaengSic. I want a change. And I kind of like SooDara and Sunbyung couple. And I love Yoona-Hyesun couple too (remember them in Win Win).  So, happy ending for SeoFany and everyone! I will make a new story but it is YulTi, not SeoFany.