1.2

Dancing the way to your heart ♥

Part 3:

 

Your POV:
 

Sunshine and gushes of wind hit my bare face early in the morning. I got up and closed the windows. Thousands of thoughts running

through your head. Was it destiny all along that the two of you got accepted? Only you and your bestfriend. What kind of 360 change of 

life will they experience now?

 

You shook your head. Enough.

 

You hurriedly went to the shower to fix yourself and prep for whats going to be the first chapter of your new acquired life.

 

-----------------------

 

Your phone rang a couple of times before you can finally pick it up. Oh its ajumma! hehehe. What does she want now?

 

"Yeoboseyo ajummmaaaang~! Missed me?" You shouted with joy.

"Nope. Not gonna happen kiddo. So, you already on your way to the company?"

"Yep. just waiting for Mom to actually give me my allowance." You pouted.

"Ok then. See you in about 30 minutes?" Minhyeo hunged up on you again.

 

*geez this old geezer has no manners sometimes.. She'll end up living with 30 hideous cats if she will continue being gloomy*

 

You happily danced your way out and rode the next bus to Apgujeong. Then something hit your happy cells inside your brain. The guy

that you bumped into. Something in your chest tells you that you have a connection with him. Or is it just you were that irked by his 

attitude. You shook your excessive thoughts and focused on your upcoming battle -- Training.

 

No one's POV:

While you were deeply submerged into your own pool of thoughts, You didnt noticed that Sehun was actually near you. He usually takes the bus at morning to head to SME building. You were so pre-occupied that you hadnt notice his eyes on you..

 

Sehun's POV:

 

Wait.. She's the one I bumped into the building yesterday right? She's a new trainee too! I cant be possibly mistaken. Where is her companion anyway? 

She looks lost right now. Daydreaming already? I gathered all of my courage and approached her. Maybe she isnt as bad afterall. Besides I think I owe her an apology because of my sudden attitude yesterday.

"Hi." I cleared my throat. I reached out for my hand and she trailed her line of sight onto my eyes.

She has this bewildered look on her face.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" She raised an eyebrow and it hit her. This girl is tougher than I thought. Maybe I was right at all.

"Youre that guy that I bumped into yesterday!" She pulled her earplugs violently and stood up. So defensive. Im not doing anything anyways.

"Well, technically yes, I just wanted to say sorry for the way I acted and... Hi, Im Oh Sehun.. Im a trainee too." I avoided her intense gaze and offered my left hand.

"I know. It shows by your attitude." She sat back down, plugged her earphones and closed her eyes.. her phone rang..

 

I missed a heartbeat.. That pretty girl! on her phone! The girl that I wanted to have as a partner in our showcase. Oh... MINHYEO is her name. 

I need to meet her but how to? 

------------------------------------

 

Your POV:

 

What does this Sehun kid want with me? He keeps on talking and talking.. Im usually friendly but I hated him eversince yesterday but gotta admit hes really cute and handsome. What am I saying?! I need to find out soon.

 

We walked to the building to meet my bff, Hyeo. She was standing there and finally saw us and rushed to my side. WHACKED. yep she hits me with the paper on my poor head. I scratched the spot where she hitted. 

 

"What was that for?! I hate you! You seriously need counseling ahjumma!" I yelled at her and stuck my tongue.

 

"That was for being late and yelling at me awhile ago during our phone call." She smugged and  pulled my hand. "Lets go. We are late because of you. Mr. Lee would like to talk to us and give us our schedules. For our orientation also."



"Wait!" I struggled against her girp for I have to introduce Mr. eyesmile Oh Sehun first. I think she didnt noticed him. Well shes always like that. Ignoring people. Shes no fun really.

 

"What now?" Hyeo raised her eyebrow and looked beside me. "Oops. I didnt notice this young guy over here, So who is he?" 

 

"Minhyeo, Meet Oh Sehun. he was the one who bumped into me yesterday and we (unfortunately) took the same bus together this morning." I rolled my eyes.

 

"Nice to meet you Oh Sehun. You look young? I bet you are." Hyeo beamed and slightly bowed to him. Sehun was just standing there, speechless. Hey get a grip boy. I know shes pretty like me. 



"Nice to meet you too, Minhyeo-ssi!" Sehun smiled. "I can show you around, Im a trainee here!" He offered.