1.2

Dancing the way to your heart ♥

 


Dance Practice. EXO. Sweat. Heavy Breathing. Swift Movements.

 

 

Sehun’s POV:

 

 

You stopped to catch your breath and drank water from your favorite water bottle. You have been practicing for around 16 hours nonstop and 1 more movement you could literally break your bones. You and your members have to execute the dance flawlessly because in a few more days, it will be your debut showcase.

 

You didn’t mind the playfulness of your members. You were dead serious to joke around. Suddenly the door to the cloudy dance practice opened. It was the manager. Great. Its not everyday he checks us. He only appears if its something important or out the blue.

 

“In your debut showcase, it has been decided that you guys will be doing a solo stage and of course with your specialties. Singers, its either you choose to sing solo or have a duet with a member. Dancers, you are to have a solo stage but with a partner. STRICTLY WITH A PARTNER.. In case you didn’t hear that.” He firmly stated.

 

D.O was sporting a “what-the-hell” face. You raised your hand and was about to speak but got cut off.

 

“NO BUTS. Don’t ask me because Sooman-ssi said its final. Plus it has to be one from the girl trainees.” Manager eyed you while he raised an eyebrow. He walked away.

 

You almost fainted at the thought. What the hell do I need to have a partner? THIS IS AN EXO SHOWCASE. It means we have to showcase our talent. Obviously the CEO doesn’t know what it means. You sighed. Im doomed. Pabo Sooman, we have solo/dual stages with the teasers. Why cant we just use those.

 

 

Your POV:

You were enjoying a cup of smooth vanilla ice cream downtown Seoul with your best buds. It was time for a break from all of your dance lessons from the academy. Its not that you were complaining, you just wanted to have a time for yourself and away from tremendous work. After all you live by the word, Enjoy your life to the fullest.

“Ahh. Its always nice to have a quiet time with you girls.” You smiled while the ice cream.

“How about we go to Myeongdong? I heard the shops there are having their annual sale. Cheap finds if you know what I mean.” One of your friends exclaimed.

“Lets hit the shops in a about a few. I really wanna enjoy this luscious ice cream now.”

“Choding Yeoja.”

“Look who’s talking” All of you laughed at the statement.  

 

 

“OMONA~! I want this shirt so bad. You know how much I love STARS” You almost squealed and hugged the shirt. No wonder why you got the Choding nickname.

“Calm down dear! Its just a shirt” Your friend giggled at your cuteness.

Suddenly someone tapped you. You didn’t mind because you were too distracted with the perfect shirt at your hands.

“Miss?”

“What?” You turn around and eyed him. “Do I know you?”

“No, but I’m a talent scout from SM Entertainment. Would you be interested in joining our company?”

You were surprised and almost dropped the shirt.

“Se….Ser..Seriously?” You were trembling.

“Yes, here is my calling card incase you would consider our invitation. Auditions will be scheduled every weekdays from 9am to 3pm. Just give me a call.”

“Kamsahamnida.” You slightly bowed. The man walked away..

“OMO! SM ENTERTAINMENT?! THAT’S HUGE. You should DEFINITELY AUDITION.” Your friend hugged you tight.

“I know but….” You sighed. “I am happy with you guys and it isn’t really my dream to be an idol.” You kept staring at the calling card.

“You should just try then. It wouldn’t hurt” Your friend snatched the calling card and dialed the number.

She didn’t just do that. Gulped.