1.2

Dancing the way to your heart ♥

 

 

Part 2:

You find yourself scheduled for an audition the next week so you can prepare. You couldn’t actually have auditioned alone though the agent said he wanted you solo. You thought it wouldnt hurt if you went with companion, which was of course, your bestfriend. Ever since you were in diapers, the two of you were inseparable.. You even shared the same passion – dancing. The only problem was she was your total opposite just because she acts and thinks more maturely than you but you were of the same age.

 

“WHAT?! Look ~ you were the one that was asked for an audition! Not even in their welcoming list to begin with!” Your bestfriend snapped at you.

You cuddled to her while poking her head. “Oh cmon! I know you couldn’t afford to let your bestfriend suffer humiliation alone..” You keep on batting your eyelashes. (A/N: Im actually like this with my bestfriend. LOL)

“Nuh uh.. Its your problem not mine.. “ She shook her head not even looking at you. She flicked your fingers.

“PLEASE……………..AHJUMMAH..” You kneeled down in front of her..

“ Ah cmon ahjumma~~ cant dance anymore?” You almost lost your breathe from all of the laughter that you choked. “Minhyeo AHJUMMA. Water please! *coughs*”

“You childish piece of toy. Get up! Ok. Fine. I’ll go.” She just sighed and facepalm. “Just please get up. Youre an eyesore.” She giggled.

 She was way too over your tantrums like this..  *This kid really needs to grow up*

 

 

Sehun’s POV,  at SME Cloud practice room:

 

“Count by 4-4. You will get the steps at the exact rhythm.” The choreo exclaimed while looking at your group in front of the mirror.

*Tss. You think youre that awesome. Oh please.*

“Kids get your body and mind in set for the showcase! You have at least 4 days for preparation! You cant afford to be more lousy than this. Stiffen a little bit.”

“and you Oh Sehun!” He pointed at you.

“What is it hyung?” You were surprised and straightened up.

“FOCUS! Your mind is flying off to somewhere again!” He eyed you. “Besides, where is your partner? The selection was supposed to be done a week ago.”

*CRAP. I FORGOT. Seriously what now? Great OH SEHUN. WAY THE GO.*

“Uhh. I haven’t really… picked a partner.. yet” You trailed off and looked down.

“So when do you plan? I need at least a day to come up with your choreo. So you have the music? Its suppose to be The Way You Are by Timbaland” He said.

“Hyung, I downloaded a mix of the song. Its in my phone. Ill pass it to you after practice.” You flashed him a half-hearted smile.

*What even. I can choreograph for myself. Tss*

“Ok. Breaktime kids! I need to go talk to your manager for the upcoming schedules.” The choreo left.

“Whats up really! This is not like you Sehun.” Kai’s neck moved to your direction while whispering.

“You know me too well. I don’t want a partner especially not with a… GIRL..” You said with a disgusted look.

“Are you even a guy?” Kai joked.

“Look who’s talking..” You lightly punched him and laughed. (A/N: LOL SEKAI. orz)

 

 

Your POV:

“Here we are, miss.” The taxi driver said.

Your mouth formed an “o” and quickly looked at the window and saw how enormous the building was.

“Minhyeo-ya!! LOOK.” You patted her.

“Now behave! We are to audition not to be amused at how buildings are like that. Are you even from Seoul?!” She poked you while getting money from her wallet.

Both of you headed towards the main lobby. Minhyeo quickly walked towards the front desk.

“Goodmorning.  How may I help you? Do you have an appointment here?” The clerk asked.

“Ah yes. My bestfriend and me was called for an audition today. She was a bit shy so my name was taken for the audition. I am Kang Minhyeo.”

“Wait for moment miss, Ill check our list for auditions today. Please have a seat at the lounge for a moment.

You and Minhyeo walked towards the couch.

“Hyeo~~!! This doesn’t look like a entertainment company but more of an extravagant hotel.. Lets explore!” You beamed at her.

“Are you crazy? Oh wait. You already are! Just behave until we get called.”

“Please AJUMMA. Just over there. A quick look I promise!” You raise your right hand.

Minhyeo shooed you away and said be back in 5 minutes.

You were fiddling with your cellphone coz you want to take some pictures and accidentally bumped into someone.

*OUCH!! What the….*

“Ouch! Can you watch were youre goin?! Oh wait, maybe youre blind..” A guy scratched his head and hes really butthurt. Literally.

“Choisunghamnida!” You did a 90 degree bow simultaneously. After he got up, He faced you and it was just a few inches away. He smirked then he walked past you and bumped your shoulder. He was walking towards the front desk. He was smiling and bowing after the conversation. *FREAK. BIPOLAR MUCH?!*

*RUDE. But omo. He must be a trainee. He’s really handsome. Is he an ulzzang? Ew what am I saying?*

“What the heck happened to you?” Minhyeo ran towards you looking really worried.

“Some jerk.. I mean guy bumped into me. I think hes a trainee.” You said not taking your eyes off him.

“I told you to behave! You haven’t even passed the audition and yet you are acting like this.” Minhyeo handed you some papers.

“There! The clerk said we are to proceed at the practice room. It is located at the second floor near the bathroom. So can we please go now. It will start in about.. 10 mins.” Minhyeo got her bag and started walking towards the elevator.

“Hyeo-ah!!! Wait for me!” *oh I better stop running* You walked fast.

 

 

There were about 5 girls including you and Minhyeo who was at the practice room. The judges came in a few moments after you have settled.

“Goodmorning dear hopefuls! I shall briefly discuss the procedures for the audition.” A tall skinny ajussi said.

 

 

*Whaaaaaat?! A freestyle dance with the music we brought. Oh bless us.*

 

“Shall we begin? Kindly give me your CDs or flash drives so that we can arrange it at start.”

 

The practice room was now filled with so much pressure in the air. It psychologically strangled the breath out of you. Minhyeo looking as confident as ever but you were more nervous than before. It’s a totally new feeling since you had a comfort zone in your class sessions. Little did you know a pair of ears and eyes were intently focused on the you and the other trainees. He was peeking at the practice room just to see if he can get a possible partner out of the 5 girls there.

He smiled after watching you all dance and sing your hearts out. He was definitely captivated by that girl. Who have thought that he would be taken aback by this girl? The only thing that bothers him is if she passed.

 

 

Your POV, After the audition:

 

“Im nervous, ajumma. I don’t know why.” You said while the two of you were fixing your things.

“wow… and here I thought you don’t want to be a star but why are you nervous now?”

“Im human ajumma. Not a star” You chuckled.

“When will be the time that I can actually talk to you seriously?” Minhyeo poked you.

“Oh wait!!!!... don’t tell me.. you’re having a crush on the guy you just bumped?!” Minhyeo started teasing you.

“WHAT. NOT. IN. A. MILLION. YEARS.” You flashed your perfect poker face.

“We will see!” Minhyeo evilly smirked. “don’t hide it.. youre eyes are sparkling behind that ugly face.”

 

 

“Ladies, The results will be out in the afternoon. We will just give you a call but we suggest you stay near the building so we can formally talk to the successful trainees.” The ajussi from before said. He smiled sheepishly.

 

 

Minhyeo and you walked out of the company and decided to hit a coffee shop near SM building so it will be easy to go back. You slouched and Minhyeo was ordering for the bought of you. You gave a quick thought on what has happened today. It was too much for a day. The jerk. The audition. The results. You were pretty much stressed from all of it but what bothered you the most was Minhyeo’s last words a while ago.. I… think I like….

“Oh. So fast! So did you ordered my fave?” You snapped back to reality.

“Yup. You think I’d forget?”

“Nope. Thanks ajumma. I love you.!”

“Stop with the grease. Not helping.” Minhyeo looked at her phone.

A few hours passed by and the two of you had random chitchats about… well basically everything.

“Hyeo!!! Look. Someone’s calling!! OMO!” You pointed at vibrating iPhone.

Minhyeo picked it up and looked really….. stupid with the reaction on her face.

“WHAT?! WHAT?!” you tugged her neckline almost baring her chest.

 

“STOP IT! Are you selling me?! My shirt please!!!” Minhyeo slapped your arm.

“Ok. Wait. Lemme breathe first.”

“We got accepted.”

You were dumbfounded. Your mind was blank and couldn’t receive any infos to process coz of those three words.

 

“SERIOUSLY?” You were shaking and still suffering from a state of shock.

Minhyeo was also staring at you and squealed.

“WA~!! How the. Hell. Did. We do that?!” You were hyperventilating and covered your mouth to hide the squeal.

 

 

The two of you rushed back to the building and asked the clerk if there are follow up procedures after passing the audition. She directed you to talk with the CEO, Lee Sooman.

 

 

 

 

“So we will start the training tomorrow?”

“That was… fast.” Minhyeo her lip.

“Ajumma, I don’t think I can sleep with all of these!” You said staring blankly again. 

=====

so i decided to add another chapter just for a cliffhanger lol

sorry X3 forgive me dear readers. I shall update soon. ♥

forgive my errors if there are some.. this is still RAW. //hides