Rain

When pretending fades

Writing this from my phone so sorry in advance for how it looks.


She was crying, something she was so used to doing these past years. Something hated her, maybe God. She wouldn't know. She hated the life that was made for her, abandoned, sick. Mentally unstable. This was the life of Rain.

"Chanyeol." She whispered. He was never there when she needed him. She clutched the blanket closer to her body and shivered muffling the cries. Sobs rocked her body as she took shuddering breath after shuddering breath. She couldn't stop, no matter hours much she wanted to. She took off her glove and touched the comforter watching as it withered. He used to say that he would always protect her. Where was he now when she needed protection from herself.

"Wanna see a magic trick?" He asked. She nodded and sat next to him.

"Don't blink you'll miss it." He said hiding his hand behind his back.

"Alright. Ppalli ppalli." She urged. She didn't blink. Sometimes she wished she did, maybe she wouldn't be so dependent on him if she did.

She glared at her hand,"I need new gloves soon."

She had long since stopped asking the question. He was never here anymore, Exo called him, and it was his place to be there. She touched the flower and laughed hysterically as it withered and died.

He wasn't here to save her.

She whimpered and ran out of the house. She hated them all. She clutched her gloved hands and sat under the tree. The rain poured, soaking her to the bone. "Are you...?"

"I'm fine." She said taking off her glive and pressing her fingers against the base of the tree. Almist immediatly it began to wither and die.

"Thats not good ya know." He laughed.

She shrugged,"Neither is the rain hitting you, but you're out here anyway." She mumbled.

"Touché."

She scanned the aisles searching for a glove. The flashbacks were killing her slowly, and she needed to get out of the house. Besides, she convinced herself it had nothing to do with him. She just needed knew gloves.

"Rain?"

She ran.