The pranksters

After Generation shots

 

I've updated the other half of the E-young and Seohyun pairing, so finish that one shot before you start this ^^


 

The two famous pranksters in the school named Yuri and Jooyeon, aka as Jupal. Jupal is a name given by all the students in the school, a prankster nickname. Those two were never in good terms with each other, never. Ever since they heard each other's name for the first time when they've entered the school, something just didn't feel right. What made it even worse, is that they were both the pranksters in their previous schools, and they both are pretty competitive. They've been fighting over the name of the master of pranking.

Everyone was afraid to approach them, because they're scared that  they'll become their next  pranking target. This also includes teachers too. Maybe not everyone, or everyone besides the people who  wants to be as skilled as them in pranking. They'll approach either Yuri or Jooyeon, some people try to be sly and ask both, but if they ever get found out that they've asked both of them , they will receive a really bad prank. So if they want to be taught, it'll be either Yuri or Jooyeon. They'll be given a test and they'll have to pass the test, that of course includes pranking.

Although it's hard to approach either one of them, they still have close friends. Jooyeon's close friends includes: Nana, Lizzy and Bekah. Yuri's includes: Tiffany, Taeyeon  and Seohyun. How they became friends with a prankster habit of theirs? Well, Jooyeon and Nana  are childhood friends, Nana and Jooyeon used to prank people together when they were little, but the prankster habit died down for Nana ever since she met Lizzy, her girlfriend. And naturally, Jooyeon and Lizzy became friends because of Nana. Jooyeon surprisingly never pulled a prank on Lizzy, maybe because she's seen how scary she could be, Jooyeon just thinking about that sends her chills down her spine. And how Bekah and Jooyeon became friends, is one day Jooyeon tried to pull a prank on Bekah in their previous school, but Bekah managed to avoid all the pranks, and Jooyeon was surprised how she managed to do that, was she just lucky or she actually avoided it intentionally.  So Jooyeon went up to Bekah and asked her how, Bekah just started to state out all the flaws in her pranks, which therefore Bekah became Jooyeon's pranks consultant.

For Yuri, she once pulled a prank on Taeyeon, and Tiffany just went mad because a prank was pulled on her precious girlfriend. Taeyeon didn't even mind Yuri pulling pranks on her because she just couldn't care less, but Yuri calling hellFany out is something she needed to care about. Tiffany made Yuri apologise to Taeyeon, which she did, but Tiffany just lectured Yuri over and over again, Taeyeon sighed and the only way to shut Tiffany up is to hug her close and place a kiss on her lips. Which Taeyeon did, Yuri just gave them a look, as it was a very random time to show their affection for each other. Taeyeon pulled away, now hellFany is gone, now it's shyFany, Tiffany was just looking down on the ground blushing. Someone sighed and commented "They are always like that" Yuri turned around to hear where the voice was coming from, and she saw this girl reading a book. "I think her name is Seohyun if i remember right, she hangs around with Taeyeon and Tiffany" Yuri thought. "Oh shush Seo." Tiffany looked up and said but the looked back down after. "Sorry about that." Taeyeon apologised. "No I should be the one apologising, sorry." Ever since that day they started to talk a lot and became friends.

---

"I heard that Yuri and Jupal are at it again." "I wonder who's the unlucky person today." "I heard that it isn't a person..." "what? What are they pranking on then? " "it's on people, more than one person." " omo I hope I'm not on their list" girls were gossiping in the hallway while looking out for Yuri and Jooyeon.

"Well I guess people have heard their plan for today." Seohyun commented  while walking through the hallway with her eyes focused on her book. "Seo you really need to get your eyes off your book when your walking." Taeyeon said. "I'm just at the interesting part." Seohyun replied. "Oh Tae, I'm sure Seo is old enough to know what she's doing." Tiffany said while hugging Taeyeon's arm tighter, " girls you're like a family, Seohyun the daughter,Taeyeon the nagging dad and Tiffany the understanding mum," someone said behind them in English. Tiffany giggled, Taeyeon and Seohyun were confused, they hardly understood that sentence that was said in English. Seohyun then quickly lowered her book from her face and turned around and said loudly "Bekah unnie!" Then gave Bekah a hug. "Calm down Seohyunie," Bekah said and hugged her back. "So Bekah can you tell me what you just said?" Taeyeon asked curiously. "Why don't you ask your dear girlfriend?" Bekah replied with a smile. Taeyeon looked Tiffany and planning to ask her, but before she even opened Tiffany said "Tae Tae, I told you to learn more English, it could become handy." She then poked her tongue out.

Jooyeon's close friends are friends with Yuri's close friends, mainly because Bekah and Tiffany, they both speak fluent English which brought them close, and the other people just naturally got close because of those two. However, Yuri an Jooyeon aren't close at all, and all six of them are trying to change that.

---

"Jupal-nim, who are we going to place a prank on today?" One of Jooyeon's learner asked.Jooyeon started to rub her chin while thinking.

"Yuri-nim,  who--" before the learner finished her sentence, Yuri such her finger out indicating that she's thinking and do not disturb.

A few minutes later. They both had some people in mind, and it's the same few people, which that isn't a good sign (or it might be a good sign to some people), why? You'll find out a bit later."The lucky people are Jessica Jung, miss Kim Jung Ah, and Noh Yi Young." Both of them said at the same time, even though they are in different parts of the school building it's like they have some telepathy going through them. Their learners nodded then asked "how we going to prank them?" "Just watch and learn."

Yuri and Jooyeon then made their way to  Jessica's classroom, before they even managed to get into the classroom, they saw each other on the other side of the hallway. People who were trying to pass that hallway stopped, walked away from the pranksters,  leaving the gap between the two enemies. Intense stares were just being fired, no words were said during the exchange of stares.

"Omo do yout think their target for today is in that classroom?" "So you think their target is the same?" Two girls started to gossip behind Jooyeon's back. Jooyeon then turned around and flashed a glare to the two girls, they then quickly shuttled up, Jooyeon then looked back. But then the boys started to have a gossip "who would of thought such a pretty girl, an ullzang would be such a prankster?" Before Jooyeon had time to flash another glare, some people were shouting and shoving through the crowed "sorry, coming through!" It was Bekah,Nana and Lizzy that were shouting on Jooyeon's side. Seconds later the same thing happened, just on Yuri's side, People shouting and shoving through the crowd, this time it's Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun, who was still reading her book.

The tension was still building up between Jooyeon and Yuri. Bit then something strange started to run through Yuri's mind while staring at Jooyeon, " that guy is quite right, she is actually quite pretty, has she always looked like that? Why am I only noticing it now?"  The stare was no longer intense, it was no longer really stare for Yuri, it's turned to admiration towards Jooyeon. Jooyeon has sense that Yuri wasn't staring at her, she was still looking her way, but in a different way. The way Yuri was looking at her somehow made her heart skip a beat.

"So I guess our target is the same?" Jooyeon managed to say without stuttering from the weird look that Yuri was giving her. Yuri then snapped back into reality, and slapped herself in her mind and telling herself off in her mind "Kwon Yuri! What the he'll were you thinking?!" "My target is Jessica Jung, if your target is also her then yes our target is the same."  Yuri stated. Jooyeon then bit her bottom lip in anger, disliking that their target is the same. "She's hot bitting her lip like that... KWON YURI SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yuri started to have a mental breakdown in her head.

"Yuri-nim, wouldn't the girl named Jessica be running away by now? I'm sure she's noticed all this commotion." One of Yuri's learner wondered. "This is Jessica Jung we're talking about. I bet you that she's laying on her desk, sleeping. The running part is just not going to happen." Everyone just looked through the door, seeing if Yuri was right, and she was. Jessica Jung in her dream land. Yuri and Jooyeon then turned around, somehow they were both stood next to each other. Their faces were just inches away from each other, their breaths tickled each other's face. They then looked into each other's eyes, the dark brown orbs were so memorizing  to each other. They looked at each other like they have never done before.

"Omg!" Someone shouted. All the attention is now on the person who shouted, Seohyun. "Seo what's wrong." Taeyeon asked in a concerned tone. "I knew it was him who killed her." Seohyun said still not taking her eyes off her book. 'Oh it's just that... you got me worried Seohyunie." Taeyeon said and stopped worrying.everyone then returned their attention towards Jessica, the girl who is still sleeping after Seohyun shouting, she really is something. Except two people, they returned back looking at each other, but this time, in confusion. They didn't understand what just happened that moment, something felt so wrong but so right at the same time, they wanted to know the answer to what just happened. The more they look  at each other, the more their heart start to act funny.

"So when are you guys going to start pranking on Jessica?" Some random person from the crowed asked."Ummm... I'm not in  great conditions today, pranking aborted." Yuri said while having the palm of her hand over her chest, feeling her heart beat abnormally, thanks to Jooyeon. Jooyeon frowned, so did everybody else, she was is great condition like five minutes ago. "So Jupal, you going tiffany prank Jessica?" Another random voice was omitted from the crowd. "I--." Before Jooyeon could finish her sentence, the bell went, indicating it's time for class. Jooyeon somehow felt relived for some reason, like the bell has saved her from something. “Pranking without Yuri isn’t the same.” Jooyeon heard a voice at the back of her head.

"I guess I'm not able to learn any pranks today." One of Jooyeon's learner sighed and said before making her way back to her classroom. Even though there's lunch break, Jooyeon was also well known as being a shikshin, so no pranks from Jooyeon at lunch.

---

Lessons are over, now time for lunch. Jooyeon sat with her close friends and so did Yuri,  the enemies sat far away from each other , on different ends of the dinner hall. "So Yuri, what happened earlier? It isn't like you aborting a prank." Tiffany asked Yuri, who was eating and looking at the other side of the hall. "I don't know what's wrong with me Tiff. " "What do you mean?" Tiffany asked in a worried tone. "Has your heart ever like start pounding really quickly when you look into someone's eyes?" "Yerp, when I look into Taeyeon's beautiful brown eyes," Tiffany replied then used her hand to then Taeyeon's head Towards  Tiffany so their eyes would meet. Taeyeon and Tiffany both started to lean closer towards each other , but then Yuri placed a spoon in the gap between the couple "excuse me, I'm eating here." Yuri said then fake smiled.

"Ah sorry Yul, she was just too tempting. Anyways, who's the one that made you feel that way?" "...ummm Tiff...are you saying that I'm in love with that person?" "There's a high possibility. Who is it?" "ARGH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"Yuri shouted, while sanding up and messing her  hair up, all the attention was on her. She looked around and bowed and at back down. "Whoa, serious Yule, who is it? That has made you so stressed out?" " hmm... let me guess, it's Jooyeon unnie." Seohyun said, Yuri's face then slowly became red. "OMG!!" Taeyeon and Tiffany both shouted at the same time, the attention of people has once again drawn towards them. "Haha, so I'm right, I'm getting good at this. Reading all these detective books really helps."

On the other side of the dinner hall. Jooyeon wasn't eating much compare to normally. "Jooyeon unnie, is there something wrong?" Nana asked. "I'm fine, why?" "Well that's a lie, you haven't even finished your first plate of food. Normally you'll be on your fifth plate by now." Bekah said.Jooyeon then sighed and started to poke her food. "Girls I think I might be in BIG trouble..." "why unnie?" Lizzy asked. "Because your heart is racing for someone you didn't expect?" Bekah said. "Omo Bekah, sometimes I do wonder if you're psychic." Jooyeon sighed and replied. Suddenly they then heard someone shout, "ARGH THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"  They then all turned  around and saw Yuri stood up. "I guess someone doubts your psychic ability, haha." Nana joked. “So unnie… who is the person making your heart race?” Lizzy asked again. “Ask Bekah, she can use her psychic skills.” Jooyeon giggled and placed some food in . Nana and Lizzy both looked at Bekah “What? Don’t look at me like that, even if I know it’s not really my place to tell you guys…” the couple then pouted, using aegyo to tempt Bekah to tell them. But it’s not working.

---

After school, Bekah, Nana, Lizzy, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun all met up without Yuri and Jooyeon knowing. “Tippany unnie!!! Bekah unnie is bulling me.” Nana said in her cutesy voice while hugging Tiffany. “Bekah! What have you done?!” Tiffany started to converse with Bekah in English “I haven’t done anything, I’m innocent.” “Why is Nana saying you’re bullying her then?” “I don’t know you ask her.” “Nana yahh~ why you saying that Bekah is bullying you? What has she done wrong?” “She wouldn’t tell me and Lizzy who Jooyeon likes, and Jooyeon isn’t willing to tell us either.” Nana reasoned. “That doesn’t really count as bullying… but I’m curious who Jooyeon likes.” Tiffany gave Bekah the ‘look’ “You know what’s funny? Yuri has someone she likes too.”Taeyeon said. “Oh. My. God.” Bekah said the word one by one slowly. “I’ve got a good feeling about this.” Lizzy added. “This is such a coincidence.” Seohyung said “Omg guys I’m so confused, even Lizzy gets it and I don’t, what’s happening?” “Oh baby, you’re so slow, and I find it cute.” Lizzy said to Nana and pinch her nose. “It’s time for us to be the pranksters.” Bekah said.

---

The next day, everyone is going gaga over who’s going to be the next target today as yesterday’s pranks didn’t go as smoothly. But today, Jooyeon and Yuri are both busy; because for their friends they had to do something that they wanted them to. They coincidentally both got asked to go to the library for some odd reasons. Outside the weather didn’t look so good, it was dark and cloudy, hinting that something ‘bad’ is going to happen, it also looked like it was going to rain, and maybe along with some thunder and lightning.

Jooyeon got sent in to get some cooking book by Nana as she wanted to cook Lizzy something special, and Yuri also got sent to get this cook book by Tiffany. “Okay they’re both in the target area, over.” Lizzy said through the phone. “Locked the door, over.” Seohyun replied. “Why are you two talking like that?” Taeyeon wondered, looking at Lizzy and Seohyun both standing next to each other. “To build up the mood~” Seohyung replied. The library door was now locked. Thanks to the close relation that Seohyun has with the library manager, she was able to borrow the key and the library for a while.

“That’s weird… there’s no one here…” Jooyeon muttered and looked around to see where the cook book area is. She then saw a shadow whiz pass “Urmm… excuse me…” the shadow stopped and turned around, it was only Yuri. “Oh… hi… do you know where the cooking area is?” Jooyeon asked while scratching her head, struggling to look into Yuri’s eyes. “I was looking for it too…” Yuri replied, and then the awkward silence has arrived. “urmm… we can look together if you don’t mind?” Yuri offered, she felt her heart is going to jump out of her chest, just her and Jooyeon alone in the library. “Sure I won’t mind.” Jooyeon accepted the offer. Jooyeon’s heart was beating really fast; she could feel her body temperature starting to rise.

Unfortunately, none of them are willing to speak first, so silence just lingered. Until they found the book that they both needed. Jooyeon climbed up the ladder, trying to reach that book which was placed so high, and Yuri was just stood on the ground, hoping that Jooyeon would return to the ground safely. Which that didn’t happen.

Jooyeon managed to yank out the book out of the bookshelf, however, there was thunder which scared Jooyeon and she fell of the ladders. Luckily Yuri was preparing for something like that to happen. Yuri caught Jooyeon in her arms, and swung 180 degrees while saving Jooyeon from such a high place (like in dramas). Their faces were just inches away, Yuri took a deep breath and slowly leaned closer to Jooyeon’s beautiful face, she tried to stop herself but her brain just wouldn’t function properly.

There was then thunder and lightning together, the whole library went black, it was dark. Yuri wasn’t able to touch Jooyeon’s lips (thanks to the weather). Bang went the thunder, Jooyeon then dropped to the ground as she didn’t like the sound of it, also it didn’t help that there was no light. Yuri seeing Jooyeon weak and vulnerable state really makes Yuri wanting to protect her. Yuri hugged Jooyeon tight and saying “It’s alright, I’m here, don’t be scared, I’ll protect you.” Yuri saying that made Jooyeon feels safe and warm. “Thank you, Yuri.” Jooyeon managed to say. “I’ll always be here whenever you need me.” Yuri kissed Jooyeon’s forehead. Jooyeon’s heart wouldn’t stop beating, it was nearly as loud as the thunder.

“Wow that was such a realistic blackout Bekah, how did you do that?” Tiffany wondered while peeking through the window to see how those two pranksters are getting along. “Secret.” Bekah replied, it actually wasn’t part of the plan, all the plan was is to lock them up in the library so they can spend some time together ‘alone’. But the blackout added effect and got the result that is wanted, so no complement is needed.

“Jooyeon… I know this isn’t really the right time… but I needed to get this feeling out of my chest. I’ve never felt this way before… I think I’m in love with you. Me saying that I’ll protect you and always be there for you, I mean it… so…” before Yuri could finish her sentence, she felt something moist and soft on her lips, it was Jooyeon’s lips. “I think I love you too…” Yuri then kissed Jooyeon again.


the ending was kinda rushed sorry, i guess me typing on my tablet helps me not to rush stories >.< (yeah i typed the ending on my laptop~)

i'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sorry about the lack of updates, but i really struggle at writing one-shots i wonder why i even started this in the first place also i need to focus on school :/

i'm going to try and finish all the requests (need to talk to the co-author about it) so this can go on a long official hiatus?

hope you liked it ^^

- nahi-kana