Never Stop Smiling

After Generation shots

 

All the morning classes were over; Hyoyeon went into Kahi’s dance room to see how she’s doing today. She went in, Kahi was dancing, still. “Aish… She’s still dancing even though its lunch time. Every time she’s upset, got something on her mind she always uses dancing to think, to express her feelings. Ever since her close childhood friend, Jung ah moved out of the country, I have never seen her eat properly.” Hyoyeon thought to herself. “Hey Kahi, let’s go out and eat, it’s my treat.” Hyoyeon smiled brightly at Kahi. Kahi rejected the offer “Come on Kahi, there’s a beautiful girl that works there.” Hyoyeon said hopping that would be able to persuade Kahi to go. Kahi sighed and played the music on full blast and started dancing to the beat. Hyoyeon couldn’t stand seeing Kahi treating her body like that, so she used all her strength to drag her to the restaurant across the street.

They both arrived inside the restaurant. “A table for two please.” “Yes mam, please follow me.” The waiter bowed then directed them to a table with two seats next to the window. “Hyo… I really don’t have the appetite to eat…” Hyoyeon ignored Kahi’s complains. She then said to Kahi “Look over there; it’s the girl I was talking about earlier.” Kahi looked towards the direction Hyoyeon was pointing, she saw the side view of the girl that was wearing a white blouse with long black skinny, and tight jeans which made her stand out, nice and plump.

Hyoyeon waved happily at the girl who was currently talking to some customers. The brown haired girl bowed 45 degrees and excused herself. She then started to walk towards Kahi and Hyoyeon. When she arrived she waved at said “Hey Hyo you’re here again and oh you brought a friend this time.” She smirked then flashed one of her famous, killer eye smile at Kahi. “Oh God, her eye smile is beautiful, those moon-crescent eyes…” Kahi thought. She then averted her eyes away for a while because she felt like she was staring for too long and clenched the fabric of her leggings, her heart was beating faster than usual. Kahi looked up at the brown haired girl and smiled back. “Wow her smile is gorgeous! Her dimple on her right cheek is just wow… and so is her eye smile…”

Kahi then looked at Hyoyeon and asked “Are youtwo close?” “Not really, I just come here like twice a week and coincidentally everyday I’m here she’s also here.” Hyoyeon pointed at Tiffany. “Well I am the manager of this place, so I do have to look after this place…” “Ah, Tiffany-shi even so,  you didn’t have to sit with me every time.” “But you looked like a lonely little puppy, but today you’re not alone so I guess you don’t need my company.” “Any ways I don’t think you two know each other. This is Tiffany the manager of this place and this is Kahi, the person who opened the dance studio with me.” Hyoyeon said with a smile. “Nice to meet you.” They both said, they giggled then shook hands. Tiffany then felt like electricity was passing through her. “So what would you like to eat?” Tiffany asked. “The usual please.” Hyoyeon said “What about you Kahi?” “Urm… anything you decide.” Kahi flashed her killer smile. “Okay be right back.” Tiffany quickly bowed and turned around, and then placed her hands on her cheek wondering why they’re so hot.

After half an hour later Hyoyeon and Kahi have both finished their meal. “That was tasty, thanks for the meal.” Kahi said to Tiffany, while Hyoyeon was paying the bill. “I guess her appetite came back, woohoo.” Hyoyeon celebrated in her head. “Come again next time.” Tiffany smiled then waved them goodbye. “We will.” Hyoyeon and Kahi smiled and waved back.

After meeting Tiffany for the first time, Kahi’s mood has gotten better. Now she would always join Hyoyeon with lunch whenever she’s going to the restaurant. Hyoyeon has noticed the change in Kahi’s mood, she felt very happy, and she hasn’t seen Kahi smile like that in a while ever since Jung ah left the country.

One day Tiffany decided to pay Hyoyeon and Kahi a visit in the dance studio. When Tiffany arrived Hyoyeon was in a rush to go out for something, but before she exited the dance studio she told Tiffany that Kahi was in her dancing room.

Tiffany didn’t exactly know her place around here, but she just followed the sound of music. She ended up in front on a door; on the door it said “Park Kahi.” Music was playing loudly, it was After School’s “Bang!” Tiffany sneaked in, and making sure that Kahi didn’t see her. Kahi was too focusing on her moves, so she didn’t notice that someone has made their way in. Tiffany was drawn in Kahi’s naturally flowing moves.

The music then has ended, Kahi then heard clapping sounds behind her, she turned around then she saw Tiffany. Kahi smiled at Tiffany and asked “When did you get here?” “Not too long ago, you were to focusing on dancing so you probably didn’t notice me… more like I didn’t want you to notice me haha.” Tiffany grinned. “Oh okay aha. So do you want to learn how to dance?” Kahi asked the shorter girl. “I’m bad at dancing…” “Well I am a teacher so I could teach you if you want, as I haven’t got any classes at the moment.” “Yeah okay then.” Tiffany agreed with a smile on her face.

“I’ll show you first. 5,6,7,8.” Kahi then danced. “Wow that looks hard.” Tiffany said. “It isn’t that hard, don’t worry I’m here.” Tiffany then nodded. “So you do this. Put your hands behind your back, and open your legs a bit wider, just like standing like a soldier.” Kahi teaching Tiffany while adjusting her stance at the same time. “Yeah that’s right now, 5,6,7,8. You then slide to the right like this.” Kahi said while demonstrating. “Yeah you’re good at this. You clap your hands then your leg like this, while standing on one leg.” “What like this?” Tiffany questioned while trying to do the move, but she then lost balance, she then fell on top of Kahi. Their faces were inches away, they could feel each other’s breath tiggling each other’s face. Kahi closed her eyes, Tiffany then slowly moved her faced forward…

Hyoyeon barged in, she then saw Tiffany on top of Kahi “Oh I’m really sorry. Carry on.” Hyoyeon then retreated out the room. They both then stood up and said “It’s not what you think it is.” But Hyoyeon was already gone. They then looked at each other, their eyes meet. They both then looked away with the flustered cheeks, fast beating hearts. Awkward silence lingered in the air for a while until someone decided to speak. “Thank you for the lesson, but I’ve got to go now see you later.” Tiffany bowed then ran out of the room.

After that Hyoyeon saw Kahi dancing again at her lunch breach and not eating any lunch, she seems depressed again. She knew that it isn’t about Jung ah, it’s about Tiffany. Instead of dragging Kahi to see Tiffany, she decided to go and see Tiffany herself.

Hyoyeon went to the restaurant and looked for Tiffany “Hey Fany, we need to talk.” “Okay.” They then went out at the back of the restaurant. “Tiffany, I’ve got to say that you’ve changed Kahi a lot, she’s been depressed for months because of her close childhood friend leaving her for the first time and probably not coming back. She’s been dancing nonstop since then, and she didn’t even eat properly. But until she met you, you changed her life around, she was happy again, she’s smiled more often, and you even brought her appetite back. I know you like her, more than a friend. I know that saying this you might think that you’re only a replacement of Kahi’s childhood friend, but I can tell that Kahi also like you the same way… Can you please talk to her because she’s not eating again, she’s been dancing nonstop again and this time she won’t stop, no matter what I say. And this is what I’ve got to say, thanks.” Hyoyeon then gave Tiffany a weak smile then walked off.

A few minutes later, Tiffany arrived at Kahi’s dancing room’s door, she entered and saw Kahi dancing, she looks tired but all her moves has still got that energy. This time Kahi noticed someone came in, she turned around and smiled although it was a weak smile, it was a smile from her heart. “Hey Tiffany, what brings you here?” “You haven’t been coming to the restaurant so I’ve been worried.” “Oh urm… I was busy.” Tiffany walked up to Kahi and placed her hands on Kahi’s cheek and said “I love you Kahi…” Kahi was surprised at Tiffany’s confession, which made her legs all weak… Kahi collapsed on the ground, which made Tiffany panic, Kahi was semi-conscious, she saw Tiffany panicking, she found it cute. Tiffany then took her phone out planning to call the ambulance, but Kahi’s hand stopped her from dialling. “I’m okay, just need some rest.” Tiffany nodded; she then placed Kahi’s head on her lap for her to rest. While Kahi was taking a little nap, Tiffany was caressing Kahi’s soft cheek.

Half an hour later, Kahi woke up, and then sat up. Looked around wondering what happen, why she was on Tiffany’s lap. In that split second she remembered Tiffany’s confession, Kahi smiled while blushing. Tiffany looked at Kahi, she placed both of her hands on Kahi’s cheek then gave a gentle peck on the lips and said “Please never stop smiling.” “You too, I love your smile and I love you.” Kahi smiled and then returned the kiss.

--------

hope this made sense X3

and the dance was this - the dance from Bang!

yeah, i prefer writing fluff... i at writing . hope the people who requested Kahi & Tiffany don't mind it being fluff lol

nahi-kana -