My boyfriend

My best friend, My boyfriend

“Because, the next guy.. they one who wants to be your boyfriend, is me.. I love you Gwiboon-ah..” Jinki tightens his hug around Gwiboon’s waist.

--

Gwiboon blushed hard as she heard those words coming from Jinki’s mouth. She blushed even harder, if that’s even possible, when she heard his next sentence, “I love you Gwiboon ah.. will you be my girlfriend? Please..”

Gwiboon sat up, face still red, “Y-ah, s-stop joking..”

Jinki also sat up and chuckled at her behavior, “I’m not joking Gwiboon-ah, I’m serious, will you be my girlfriend?” at that, Gwiboon felt like her cheeks were on fire, so Jinki thought that it’ll be fun to about it.

“Is my dongsaeng blushing??”

“Yah!”

“Yes you are~ Aaa~ng, so cute” and with that, he started tickling her until she falls back onto the bed. She was very ticklish and it didn’t help that Jinki knows her very well. Since yelling won’t so much, Gwiboon decided to do something different. She put her arms around Jinki’s neck, and pulled him down until their lips touched.

At that point, Jinki stopped tickling her and responded to the kiss. After a while, they pulled apart.

“So, is that a yes?”

Gwiboon replied with a quick ‘pabo’ and nuzzled on Jinki’s chest. He kept on whining, asking if she wanted to be his girlfriend or not.

“Gwibonnie”

“Ehm?”

“Is that a yes or a no?”

“Sleep oppa..”

“Boonie-ah..”

“what?”

*pout, pout, pout*

“Aigoo, how can you be so adorable..”

“So?”

“…-es”

“What?”

“YES”

“Really? I mean, really?”

“Yes pabo.. now go to sleep..”

“Mmm.. arasso.. –saranghae, Gwiboon..”

“nado.. saranghae..”

That night, both of them slept in each other’s arms with smiles plastered on their faces.

THE END.

HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FANFIC.. ^^' HOPE IT'S NOT TOO BORING, I WROTE IT LAST YEAR..SO.. KEKE

THANKS FOR READING ;D