My best friend, My boyfriend

My best friend, My boyfriend

--

''Gwiboonniee~~ Gwiboon-ah~ YAH!! KIM GWIBOON!! WAKE UP!!''

It was one of their usual mornings, Jinki help himself to Gwiboon's room to wake up the sleeping beauty. It becomes a habit for Jinki to wake Gwiboon up, prepare her breakfast and send her off to school. He's been doing that since he were 7 years old. And ofcourse now with Gwiboon being 17 years old, he secretly cursed himself for pampering the younger too much.

''Laterr~ Still... Sleep-yy~'' clearly, Gwiboon doesn't want to wake up. So Jinki did the only thing he could think of.

''WHOA!!~ Yah!! Put me downn!! Jinkiiiii~~'' Finally, the sleeping beauty has fully awakened. Jinki carried her to her bathroom and gently lowered her down next to her big bathtub.

''Hurry.. It's your first day as a senior today~~'' Jinki grinned and threw Gwiboon's pink towel at her face.

--

''Umma~ I'm going to school with Jinki~''

''Okay dear~ be safe~''

Jinki drove Gwiboon to school like he always does. In the car, Jinki gave tons of advice to Gwiboon. Honestly, Jinki's worried about Gwiboon, he isn't able to watch over Gwiboon ever since he goes to a university. And the amount of works his professors gave him isn't helping him feel better.

''Here we are~ Study well Gwiboonniee~ I'll pick you up after school okay? Bye bye''

''I Will~ Bye~''

-5 Months later-

Jinki and Gwiboon hardly see each other now. Jinki's been busy with his assignments, essays, tests, exams, presentations, you name it, Jinki's got it all inside his brain. Gwiboon on the other hand, just hangs out with her friends, since Jinki's been so busy.

One day while with her friends, Gwiboon was introduced to a boy, he was quite charming actually, and he's just a year older then her. His name was Kim Jonghyun. All of her friends could see that Gwiboon was attracted to Jonghyun, who wouldn't? He was a gentleman, he was polite and knew his ways around a woman's heart. So him and Gwiboon exchanged numbers.

--

It was Sunday and luckyly Jinki didn't have anything so do, so he called Gwiboon. Cause he missed his Gwiboonie a lot.

''Jinki, Why are you calling? Need something??''

''Ahh,Umm.. Gwi-Gwiboonnie, you busy today? Let's do something~ I really miss you''

''Ahh, today? Well, I sorta have plans with my boyfriend..''

''Bo-BOYFRIEND?! What? When? How? Ehh?!!!''

''Oh! You haven't met Jonghyun yet haven't you.. I wanna introduce you to him!!~ Can I, pleaseee~ I promise you'll like him a lot!''

''Today?''

''No tomorrow!!~ I have plans for today.. so, please?''

''...''

''Oppa?''

''..sure~''

''Yay!!~ I'll call you tomorrow~ Bye bye Jinki''

What have I gotten myself into?

-Next day-

Jinki and Gwiboon was at the amusement park, waiting for a certain Kim Jonghyun. They waited for 30 minutes then came down Jonghyun running to Gwiboon and hugged her from behind. Jonghyun didn't see Jinki cause he was too busy with Gwiboon, but Jinki noticed him. Jinki's eyes went wide. He just couldn't believe that his sweet Gwiboon is now dating a famous playboy at his university. And he doubt that Gwiboon even knows that Jonghyun's a playboy.

''Jinki, this is Jonghyun~'' Gwiboon said with her widest grin.

Jinki simply smiled at her and told her that Jonghyun was his Junior at their university. Gwiboon never knew that Jonghyun went to a university, in fact, she didn't know a lot about him. Jonghyun was a very secretive person.

''Hey Jonghyun, can I talk to you for a minute?'' ,Gwiboon frowned at what Jinki said. But Jonghyun gave her that dangerous smile of his and told her that it's okay.

''Okay~'' ,smiled Gwiboon.

Jinki then dragged Jonghyun away from Gwiboon, far away. ''Talk! Why is Gwiboon your girlfriend?! As far as I know, you already have one and I don't think her name is Gwiboon!!''

''Easy dude~ I just wanna have some fun. I'm planning on breaking up with her anyway.. Besides, my university girlfriend is way much hotter than that girl..'' Jonghyun smirked.

''That 'girl' you reffering to is my best friend!'' Jinki snapped back.

''Best friend? Tsk! Whatever, she-'' ,before Jonghyun could finish what he was about to say, Jinki punched him in the face, hard! But unfortunately for Jinki, Gwiboon just came out of nowhere and saw him punching her boyfriend.

''YAH!!'' Gwiboon slapped Jinki. Tears falling down from her feline eyes. Jinki couldn't stand to watch Gwiboon crying for someone so disgusting. He attempted to hug her, but she just moved away, straight into Jonghyun's arms. Jonghyun and Gwiboon was ready to walk away, when Jinki's hand hold Gwiboon's wrist firmly, ''Gwiboon-ah.. Can-can I talk to you??''

At first Gwiboon object. But after seeing Jonghyun gave her his permission, Gwiboon follows Jinki to a more private place. ''Why?''

''Gwiboon..'' Jinki couldn't stand watching Gwiboon cry anymore, so he told her everything about Jonghyun. And ofcourse, Gwiboon didn't believe that, she just denied it, she didn't believe that her boyfriend would do that to her.

''Gwiboon-ah, please..''

''NO!! JUST, LEAVE ME ALONE!! I HAVE MY OWN LIFE NOW!!'' Gwiboon screamed at him.

''I KNOW!'' Jinki shouted back, and that made Gwiboon flinched a little, she never heard Jinki's shouts before, ''I know you have your own life, I just wanna be part of it.. So please Gwiboon, I'm begging you.. Leave Jonghyun''

-to be continued-

A/N; How was it? I wrote it a veeeery long time ago~ XD hope it's interesting.. keke.. anyway, i'll be posting the final chapter tomorrow.. or later? perhaps... if i'm not busy.. ^^ please wait for it *throw hearts*