My best friend, My boyfriend

My best friend, My boyfriend

''I KNOW!'' Jinki shouted back, and that made Gwiboon flinched a little, she never heard Jinki's shouts before, ''I know you have your own life, I just wanna be part of it.. So please Gwiboon, I'm begging you.. Leave Jonghyun''

--

 

Jinki was the one who was crying now, he held Gwiboon’s hands tightly, like he never wanted to let her go. Jinki can’t seem to understand the massive amount of pain his chest was receiving. Since Gwiboon was 15, he’s been having weird feelings towards his dongsaeng, like how much his heart stings when he heard that she likes someone. Or that feeling as if something’s burning inside of him when her guy classmates were around her.

 

“Oppa…” Gwiboon gently let go of his hands and walk pass him, to Jonghyun’s arms. Then they left the amusement park. Left the crying Jinki all alone.

 

(At home)

 

It was 8pm now and Jinki was done taking  a shower. He was alone tonight. His parents were gone on a business trip with Gwiboon’s parents. Thinking about Gwiboon, he wonders if she’s already back at her house. So he went to his bedroom balcony to look through her bedroom window. They’re neighbours so it’s easier for them to meet each other. At the other side however, he couldn’t see anything. Jinki furrowed when hi s phone rang. “Text?”

 

From: My Gwi~~

 

Klks’..exgfqklzp___

 

He couldn’t get what Gwiboon was trying to say, so he called her. He waited a while before he heard crying, “Gwiboon..?” Jinki asked, but she just kept crying, before she finally spoke.. “Oppa.. help me” that was all he heard before she screamed as someone was yelling at her and then the line was cut. Jinki’s eyes went wide, is Gwiboon okay? Then he remembered that he heard someone’s voice in the background earlier, “JONGHYUN!”

As soon as he realized it, Jinki immediately grabbed his car keys and stormed out of his house and headed to Jonghyun’s house. Luckily he knew his address.

(Jonghyun’s house)

As soon as he got there, Jinki practically jumped out of his car and smashed Jonghyun’s  front door open. He then yelled for Gwiboon before hearing her screams. It was terrifying to hear such screams from the one you love. Yes, Jinki finally admitted that he’s in love with her, with Gwiboon. And there’s no way some dinosaur looking punk is going to take her away from him.

Coming from the source of Gwiboon’s screams, Jinki kicked the door open, revealing Jonghyun, on top of Gwiboon, with his shirt off. Gwibbon on the other hand, was being tied down to his bed, with her shirt’s button being open, exposing most of her skin. Gwiboon was a crying mess, her hair was all worn out, was stuffed with cloth and it looked like she was painfully dragged there. Jonghyun on the other hand was, smirking. Still on top of Gwiboon, he kissed her cheek lightly before coming down the bed. As soon as Jonghyun’s feet touched the ground, Jinki began punching his face until he was back on the bed. Jinki practically threw Jonghyun everywhere across the room, which resulting Jonghyun having bruised face, hands and body. When Jinki was sure that Jonghyun was down, he called the police and then pays attention to Gwiboon. He gently untied her hands and she immediately hugged him and cried herself in his chest. The police came and took Jonghyun away, they examine Gwiboon for a while before letting her go home with Jinki.

(Jinki’s house)

Jinki told Gwiboon that she has to stay over, he doesn’t want anything to happen to her. She just hummed. Jinki was sad seeing his best friend like this, with a sigh, he went out of his car, went to the other side and carried Gwiboon into his house, into his room. He asked her to take a shower first, she just walk like a zombie to the bathroom, without much of an ‘ok’ coming from her lips.

15 minutes later, Jinki heard a scream. He immediately goes into the bathroom, and there he saw her, on the ground, hugging her knees, trembling. Her clothes were wet and she was crying again. So Jinki called for his maid to assist Gwiboon so that nothing happens to her, and to keep her company in the bathroom. Once done bathing, Gwiboon made her way to Jinki, who was sitting on his bed in worry. If he  should call Gwiboon’s parents or not, he was so busy that he didn’t notice that Gwiboon was sitting next to him.

“Oppa..” she whispered, making Jinki jumped a little, “Can I sleep here? With you.. Please? I’m scared, I don’t want to be alone..”

“Sure..” she then hopped into his bed and buried herself in his comforters. Jinki smiled weakly before turning off the light switch, leaving only the night light. He then crawled lightly onto his bed, but careful enough to make some space between him and Gwiboon. It’s been a while since they slept in the same bed together.

Jinki was lying with his back facing Gwiboon, he wanted to have the younger some space. That was, until she tugged at the back of his shirt slowly, he turned around and was greeted with Gwiboon’s face being only a few inches from his, her eyes were watery and that made Jinki panic. His eyes were wide as he frantically tried to calm her down, (not that she was crying any way, he was just being dramatic). Gwiboon giggled lightly as a result, Jinki’s face was full of confusion.

“Oppa.. I’m sorry.. You were right.. he was just using me.. heh, now that I think about it, you’re always right..” she apologized and he just listened. “He was a jerk.. after we left the park, he was going to take me home, atleast, that what he said. But he took me to watch a movie instead. Then we went to a restaurant. I really thought that he was doing that to make me feel better, but…”

Endless tears started falling from her eyes again. Jinki just wiped them away, “He didn’t love me, he didn’t care about me.. he tried to me…. Oppa..” Now, Jinki was crying with her, he hugged her tightly and wiped away all her tears. They stayed there, like that, for a while, just until Gwiboon stopped crying.

”Gwiboon-ah.. I won’t let anyone hurt you again.. I promise..”

“How can you promise me that.. how can you promise me that the next guy I date won’t hurt me?” she asked sadly.

“Because, the next guy.. they one who wants to be your boyfriend, is me.. I love you Gwiboon-ah..” Jinki tightens his hug around Gwiboon’s waist.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING THIS FIC ^^'  I HAVE TONS AND TONS OF SCHOOL WORK TO DO, PLUS AM HAVING MY ASSESSMENT WEEK NEXT WEEK... ANYWAY, I DECIDED TO SPLIT THIS FIC TO 3 CHAPTERS, SO I'LL BE UPDATING THE NEXT CHAPTER, IF I'M NOT BUSY, LATER IN THE AFTERNOON (SG TIME).. HOPE YOU LIKE IT..