His ex and she's there with him.

Only BIGBANG allowed

(Disclaimer: credit to the picture owner)

May 22nd 2012. 

It's been two days since that day. He already left for Japan this morning, her dad left yesterday when his business trip ended. 

"I can't believe those two come and go so quickly..", she says that as she cuts the onion to make lunch, "Only home for two days and leaving me here all alone for two weeks, what a boyfriend.",  she pouts as she chop the onion very fast and throw them into bowl.

"AHHH MY EYES!!!!", she  drop the knife and rub her eyes with her hands, didn't she just touch the onion with-

"ARGHHHHHHH FARKKKK", she run over to the sink and find the water tap with her eyes blind. She wash her face with the water running, 

"KWON JIYONG IMMA KILL YOU YOU JERK.", she sobs as the onion still hurts her eyes. Just then her phone ring, speaking of the devil,

"Nan ya *It's me* ", Jiyong says that as soon as she picks up the phone,

"I just got out from Haneda airport. Are you still at home?", he ask her.

"Yeah, I'm making lunch..", she says that, still sobbing from the stupid onion.

"Nuh.,why is your voice like that? Are you- are you crying?", he ask her again.

"Ani...I'm not. I was cutting the onion and hurts my eyes erghhh.", she complaints. Jiyong laugh as he stare the pink shoes she picked out for him this morning.    He let her pick it out for him as a punishment for leaving her again.

 "Jinja? You're crying only because of the onion, not oppa?", he teases her. 

"Op- oppa?? Yahh! you're the one who's supposed to call me noona okay? Geregu *And also* why would I cry because of you??", she denies it all. 

Jiyong smile listening to her, "I was a bit upset this morning I had to leave. I don't want you to feel sad because of me.", he tells her. 

She sits down at the kitchen counter, mu ya..*what is this* How can I tell you that I'm sad because you left me, you'd be upset. again.

"I'm fine.., are you going to the hotel now?", she change the topic, "Yeah..then going do the rehearsal check. what are you cooking?", he ask her with a smile on his face. 

"Kimchi bokkeumbap *fried rice*.", she answers. 

 

"Jin ja?? Nan kimchi bekkeumbap chuwa!! *Really?? I like kimchi fried rice!!* ", Jiyong imagines how it taste, , he's hungry now that he's thinking about it. 

"I want to eat your kimchi fried rice..", he tells her., "I'll cook them for you when you get home", she reply.

He smile hearing that, it's good to hear those words, "Yeah..", he pause for a moment there, "You're my home after all." 

She stop sobbing when he say that, a smile appear on her face, this guy, what a hopeless romantic,

"Arasso, that's really cheesy okay?", she as she laughs. 

"Cheesy??..you're the one who's not romantic, aah why do I have such a girlfriend?", he pretend to complaint.

"Yahh nuhhh * youuuu* arasso I'm not romantic I don't know how to flirt with sweet words like you okay??", she's annoyed now.

Jiyong laugh at her exploded like that, he laugh as she gets easily flicked like that, "That's why I'm your boyfriend, since you're not romantic I have to be one.",  suddenly a thought come to his mind, ah right, I have to use this chance! 

"And that's why you shouldn't flirt with other guys too,", he soundly remind her. She look at the phone screen, when did I-, "When did I ever flirt with other guys??"

Jiyong smile as his bait is eaten, "And you shouldn't let other guys flirt with you too, if any guys start chatting you up just walk away, walk away, you hear me?", he can't let go of what happened the other day in the elevator. if he ever see that guy again...

She let out a chuckle, so this is what it's all about..you fox Jiyong. Two can play the same game my man, she smile as she thought of it,

"Arasso, then you should do the same thing too.", Jiyong straighten up from his seat in the car as she said that, "What do you mean?", he ask her.

"You told me to not flirt with other guys here, and not to let them flirt with me, then you should do the same thing too.", Jiyong's all ear.

"Don't flirt with other girls there in Japan, and if they start chatting up to you keep it short and stay away from them, keregu- *and* ",

"Keregu? What else you want me to do? Should I not stand next to a girl if we take pictures?", he smile as he say that.

"You're the one who suggested that okay? I didn't say that.", she try to suppress her smile. If he have to take pictures with any girl it's his job as a celebrity, she understands that much.

"Arasso, I'll stand the farthest if we take pictures with any girl later.", surprisingly he agrees.

Daebak. She's speechless when he said that. What's with this guy? She look at the phone screen again, as if that's him. 

"Keregu..", she add some more. 

"There's more?", he ask her, hey she's quite the jealous type after all. 

"I'll wait for you to come home..", she says that shyly. Why does she feel so embarrassed? Jiyong lighten up when he hear that, suddenly he don't feel so sad anymore. 

"Em..I'll be home soon..", he reply with a smile. 

 

***

May 26th 2012, Yokohama Japan.

"I think I'll just wear a wifebeater underneath.", Jiyong tells his his corrdi noona as he put on his stage costume. The others are getting ready too. The concert's starting in half an hour.

He check his phone as the hair stylist fix his hair, they talked earlier on the phone, she said she's in Hongdae. He told her to have her dinner at Yeolbong there.

"Jiyong ah.", Taeyang suddenly walk up to him, "Huh?",  he look at Taeyang who look pretty serious.

"She's here.", he tells Jiyong who's blur.

"Who?", he get up from his chair as Taeyang put his hand around Ji's shoulder, "Kiko."

Jiyong look at him, surprised. "What?", Taeyang show his twitter timeline, the fans are mentioning her to his account. 

"That Gaga stylist's with her here apparently and he tweeted that.", Taeyang explains.

TOP notice the weird atmosphere and walk up to them, "What's wrong?", he ask those two, but Jiyong's not saying anything, so Taeyang just show his phone screen to TOP, he reads it and look at them,

"Did she call you?", Tabi ask Ji, he shakes his head. The maknaes look at them and naturally join the crowd,

"Wae hyung?", Daesung ask Taeyang, as Seungri look at Jiyong who look nonchalant,

"Jin ja? She's really here?? Woah..she got some guts..", Daesung say that when they found out.

"Kende..is it really okay? I mean it's posted online, will noona find out?", Daesung ask again. The rest immediately look at him, Jiyong look a bit distressed hearing that. 

"Hyung...", Seungri check on Ji who's not saying anything. This won't do, we have to be prepared for the concert.

"Just leave it alone, we've got a concert to kill here.", Jiyong say that as he puts on his jacket. That's the leader for you, always focused. 

 

**

Meanwhile in Hongdae, she's sitting at a table, in Yeolbong waiting for her food to come. There's a few girls at another table not far from her, looks like they're busy with their phones.

"Oh my god yah!! Did you check your twitter? That Kiko girl is at Bigbang's concert!", that one girl tells her friends. Their conversations caught on to her, 

BigBang? She look at them quietly, what are they talking about? 

"She has the gut to go to their concert even after the rumor??", another girl make a comment,

"It's not rumor, they did date before.", the first girl tell them. Who dated who? She listen to their conversation. Why does my heart beat so fast? 

"Yeah the Japanese fans also said they dated before, but still..how can she just come like nothing happened.", the other said, as the rest nod agreeing, "That's right, she's going to make Jiyong oppa get into another scandal again."

Jiyong?? She stare at them blankly. Did she just say Jiyong? You mean she dated Jiyong before, and she's there? She look down on the table and quickly grab for the drink and gulp it down.

"Here's your order miss..", the waiter come with the food and place them on the table. She smile and look at the food, suddenly I don't feel like eating.

She look at her iPhone, hesitating as she's holding it in her hands. "Aniya aniya. That's not true, I'm not going to check.", she comforts herself and put down the phone and pick up the chopsticks instead. She put some rice into and bite on the chopsticks,..staring at the phone.