He said it and he mean it.

Only BIGBANG allowed

Jiyong packs his bag as Seungri walk out of the shower, 

"Hyung you really don't want to stay back for a few more days?", Seungri ask him. Ji just shakes his head and put the shaver cream into the bag,

"You go ahead and have fun, Daesung's accompanying you too after all right? I'm busy.", he reply then he walk to the closet to take his jacket, then his iPhone ring with a sweet melody, a song that he made especially for that caller, Jiyong quickly grab his phone in his jeans pocket.

 

[I'm at Dongdaemun looking for fabrics with a friend, have you had your breakfast?]  

"Chingu?", Jiyong  put the jacket on the bed and start calling her instead. A few seconds later she pick up her phone,

"Yo be sa yo?", she answers.

"You're with a friend?", he directly ask her. She have her hands full with the fabric stacking in front of her. That salesman is getting more fabrics from the back of the shop. 

"Yeah, I need a hand with the fabrics.", she reply shortly. Jiyong look down at the jacket on the mattress and folding it as he put his phone between his cheek and ear.

"Buseun chingu *what kind of friend*?", he ask her again.

"Oh? My uni classmate.", she's still not giving him the answer that he wanted to hear actually.

"Namja? *Guy/man* ", Ji ask in a low voice.  

She put down the fabric and hold her phone with her hand, why am I smiling? She bite her lips,

"No, yoja of course. I told you about her before, the one I went out to have dinner with.", she reminds him. Jiyong smile discreetly hearing that,

"oh,..right. Your classmate. Okay.", he delays as he think of how to change the topic now that he confirmed who's she with.

"How about this one?", a male voice coming from the other caller, Jiyong heard it loud and clear.

"Who's that?", he ask her. The salesman come with a few more fabrics and stands next to her asking for her opinion.

"The salesman.", she reply Ji as she take a look at the fabric the salesman's holding, "Do you have it in other colors?", 

"This is the last one in stock, there are other patterns do you want to see them?", he recommend that instead. Jiyong listens in as well to the salesman.

"Ah no it's okay. I'll just take these.", she points at the fabrics in front of her and the salesman quickly get to it.

"Did you buy a lot?", he asks her. 

"The fabric I wanted is out of stock, I don't know where else to get them.", she complaints. 

"What kind of fabric you're looking for?", Jiyong ask her.

"Silk chiffon, the bright colored ones.", she tells him as she follow her friend walk into the street.

Jiyong zip up the bag and sit on the bed, thinking,

"Do you want me to get it?"

She stop walking, her friend doesn't realize that and walk into a shop without her.

"Ottoke?", she ask him. 

"I have my ways.", he reply simply. What way? She look at her phone as if that's him. 

"Yah, what are you doing out there?? Iliwa. *come here* ", her friend shout from a shop entrance, waving at her to come over.

"Oh sorry babe, nae ganda~ *I'm coming*", she rush over to her friend and enter the shop together.

Jiyong who heard their conversation on the phone smile, did she stop and stand in the middle of nowhere again?

"Agashi, geuleohge bappeuji *you're so busy*, even a Hallyu star have to wait for you.", he's smiling as he .

Seungri who's just finished dressing up after shower are looking at him from the side, hyung is in his own world now, he smile to himself looking at Ji immersed in the phone call. 

She just follow her friend around in the shop, smiling listening to him complaining,

"I have to keep myself busy since you're not here.", she tells him.

Jiyong who's slouching now sitting up straight when he hears that, his face expression suddenly changed,

"Oneul nan jib-e ganda. *I'm coming home today* ", he tell her.

"Oneul? *Today* I thought you guys are staying back for few more days?", she ask him back. That's what he told her the other night, at least. 

"Nah..we're done with the concerts and nothing else to do here plus," Jiyong look at Seungri who's prepping himself for an outing with Dae.

"I miss home..", he say that in a low voice.

"Just home?", she back and laughs. He giggles too and sigh,

"Yahh you really are not romantic at all. Hwag sil ga nuh yoja? *Are you sure you're a girl?* ", Jiyong playfully scold her. Seungri look at his hyung, these two are so interesting..

She makes a face at the phone, "Arasso, I'm not romantic, Nan yoja annimida. *I'm not a girl*", she tells him off.

"Woah, ke namja songnan *the guy/man is angry* ", Jiyong again.

She rolls her eyes and laugh, "I hate you."

Ji smile,  "Nan gildae. *Wait for me*", he tells her shortly.

"Okay, what time are you coming home?", she ask him.

"After 6 pm like that. Our flight's at 4 later.", he look at  Daesung who is walking into their hotel room.

 "What do you want to eat?", she ask him. Jiyong stop at what he's doing,

"What do I want to eat?", he ask her back. 

"Dinner, what do you want to eat?", she ask him again. He smile widely, 

"Are you gonna cook them?" , he ask her excitedly, Daesung and Seungri look at him when they heard him asking.

"Noona?", Dae ask Ji who just nod and smile. 

"Yeah..so?", she needs to buy things for dinner then.

"Urm...pho.", he tells her.

She stop looking at the clothes, "Pho? That Vietnamese noodle soup?", she ask him as her friend look at her.

"Who are you talking to?", her friend ask her. Both Jiyong and her gasp when they hear that. What do I tell her?

"My mom.", she automatically says that. Jiyong flip, he face palm as he let out a laugh.

"Oh omma, arraso I'll make pho then, we'll talk again later, love you~", she's trying to end the call before her friend gets suspicious.

"I love you too."

 

 Both Seungri and Daesung who were about to go out quickly turn around and look at him. Jiyong said it. He said it and he mean it.

Those two stand there and stare at Ji who doesn't even realize they're still there. 

Someone's who is standing in a clothing shop in the middle of Seoul, is Dazed.

Did he just say-

"Oh?", she blurt that out because she's so shocked. She didn't expect him to reply her. I mean, he don't mean it right?

Jiyong laugh listening to her reaction, "See you later, I'm looking forward for some delicious pho~", he tells her.

She regain her composure and take a deep breath, "Oh arasso, bye bye~",

And she hang up the phone.

He smile and put his phone on the bed, the maknaes are still standing there, he's a bit surprised to see them,

"I thought you guys already left?", he ask them. They look at each other,

"Ah..oh...right. We are..", suddenly the maknaes are all smiling and quietly leave the room and close the door. 

"DAEBAK.", they both say that out loud smiling at each other.

***

"So you're having dinner at her place later on?", Taeyang ask Jiyong as they're in the van at Incheon Airport.

Jiyong smile and nod, TOP then ask, "She's cooking?", 

"Yeah, she asked what I want to eat, so I said I wanted to eat pho.", Jiyong smiling imagining how it's going to be. 

"Ah, phu rup ta. *I'm jealous* ", Taeyang sighs as he plays with his iPhone, I want to eat dinner made by my girlfriend too! 

"Yah you need to get a girlfriend first imma *kid* ", TOP tell Taeyang as Ji laugh.

"It's not that easy, hyung you should get one too. stop playing with your be@rbrick.", Taeyang shoot back.

"What's wrong with be@rbrick?? I'll get a girlfriend when I want to..", TOP's mumbling now.

"I think hyung will get a girlfriend when he found a girl he likes more than be@rbrick. And nuh Youngbae ah, you could get a girl, but stop with the cheesy pickup lines man~", Jiyong tells the truth. 

Taeyang just sighs as TOP smile and look at Ji, "I'm sure the pho she makes going to be delicious.", 

"Ah~~~ I want to eat pho made by my girlfriend too~~~", Taeyang lay his head onto the van's window making a sad face, TOP and Jiyong both laugh,

"Youngbae ah you want me to bring home some pho later?", he hug Taeyang,trying to comfort his best friend.

"Dwe so.. *Forget it* ", Taeyang pretend to sulk as the other two giggles.

 

**

"I don't have to pick you up again later?", his manager ask TOP as the van reach the basement parking.

'Nah, Taeyang will send me home later.", he reply with Taeyang nodding. The manager look at them through the rear mirror, then he look back,

"Geuligo, dangsin. *And, you* ", the manager suddenly look at Jiyong who's startled.

"Are you going on a date later?", he smile at Ji.

"She's making him pho.", TOP tell the manager. 

"Can we just go now?", Taeyang's not in the mood when he hears that.

"And he wants a girlfriend.", TOP points at Taeyang. Both the manager and Jiyong laugh.

"Yah you want hyung to introduce you to girls??", he jokingly tease Taeyang.

"Hyung you said that so many times but you never introduce any to me.", he open the door. The others just laugh,

"See you tomorrow~", they greet goodbye to the manager and walk to the elevator.

"Hyung you seems to hang out a lot at the dorm these days.", Jiyong tells TOP.

"If I don't spend time with you guys, you guys gonna complaint.", he answers which makes the other two laugh.

"Then move back into the dorm.", Taeyang trying his luck, just maybe-

"Don't push it man.", TOP laugh as they walk to an opened elevator.  

"OHH!!"

They're surprised to see her in the elevator. Why do we meet so many times in the elevator? She is just as surprised as they are. There's a guy standing in the elevator too. With him in there they can't really say much, especially those two. They just look at each other.

"I've seen you around, did you just moved in here?", the guy suddenly ask her. She's startled by his sudden question but she look at the other three, they look like they're cool with it, with their poker faces.

"Yes few months ago.", she keep it short and simple.

"Ah..I see. I live on the 9th floor. What floor do you live in?", he ask her again. 

"On the 10th floor.", she politely answer him, those three are keeping a straight face. 

Then the guy generously offer her, "Just a floor up? Well, if you need any help you could ask me, I'll be happy to help.", 

That turns the three's heads 180 degrees. They are all shifting their focus on him now, but that guy doesn't notice yet since he's giving his back on them and facing her.

"Ah..it's okay, so far everything here is perfectly fine, but thanks for the offer.", she politely decline.

The guy smile and pause for a moment, "Do you want to go out for a drink with me?", he finally decided to come clean.

She look at him, surprised, the other three at the back are even more surprised. Both Taeyang and TOP are looking at Jiyong, he looks prettty damn pissed.

The this is asking my girl out!