Our first fight.

Only BIGBANG allowed

"What do you say?", the guy standing in front of her ask her again. She's standing there like a fool, she look around in the elevator, how am I supposed to answer this guy, when my boyfriend is there, and he can't do anything about it cause he's a God damn Hallyu Star. Wait-

~~~

"Noona, I hate to say this, but you have to know something about hyung.", Seungri tells her as they were making lunch.

She look at Seungri as she toss the salad, "What is it?"

"If you two ever go out or in the public, although we're celebrities but if anything ever happen to you he won't hesitate to stand up for you.", Seungri says. She stare at him, 

"That's impossible, what if people found out? He wouldn't do that.", she doesn't believe him.

Seungri sigh, "He would! He will. Jiyong hyung don't care about other people noona, he just regard the paparazzis as pabos. That you have to believe me."

"You mean he would reveal about us if he have to?", she ask Seungri.

He nods, "So you have to be careful noona, but I don't think that'll be a problem with you.", she look at him not getting what he said.

Seungri smile, "I mean like the fans incident that night, noona handled it well, so I guess it'll be alright."

~~~~

That flashback of the conversation she had with Seungri hits her. Jiyong would punch this guy if I don't do something about it, she thought to herself.

The other three at the back are all looking at them, more importantly Jiyong don't look too happy about it. Try having your own girl being ask out in front of you and you can't do anything about it. 

"I'm sorry if I seem too forward, but I've seen you a few times, and thought maybe we can get to know each other.", the guy fishing for points hoping she'd say yes. 

Jiyong couldn't hold it in anymore, he take a step forward but Taeyang hold his hand, Jiyong look at him asking to let go but Taeyang just shakes his head,

"Jaebal Jiyong ah. *please* ", he whisper at Ji who look frustrated. TOP watches the two in front, why am I the one who's nervous? He didn't expect this to happen.

She noticed what's going on behind that guy, but she keeps a calm face and smile as usual, "Chogi, I'm flattered but I'm sorry I can't go out with you.", she tells him. 

Those three look surprised, TOP obviously let out a relieved sigh as the other two stay alert, what if the guy insists? Jiyong's already looking at the CCTV above the elevator door. He could just ask TOP to cover it with his bag while Youngbae and him beat the crap out of that .

The guy's face look a bit surprised, and disappointed, but he went on to ask her anyway, "May I know why?",

She stare at him, feeling bad, it doesn't feel good to reject someone no matter what.

"Jeon namja chinguga iss-eoyo *I have a boyfriend* " 

She said that confidently. The guy's face look even more frustrated.

"Ah,...really? Akkabda.. *That's too bad*..", the guy let out his frustration. She look behind him, 

Oh my God, look at those monkeys! They're smiling like they just won the EMA award. Taeyang's giving out the two thumbs up to her, and TOP's grinning behind those sunglasses. She look at Jiyong. He's flashing out his smile, that smirk. You jerk. She's annoyed now. 

"He must be really lucky.", the guy suddenly say that. They quickly change their expressions to poker faces. 

"Dae?", she ask him.

"Your boyfriend. I hope he knows that he's a lucky guy.", the guy explains. Jiyong glance at him, and look at her. She's looking back at him, and a smile appear on their face. 

She look at the guy, poor dude. The elevator reach 7th floor.

"See you around then.", the guy smile at her as he walk out of the elevator. She bows to him and the door closes.

"IN YOUR DREAM JACKASS." 

Jiyong say that as soon as the door's closed. She turn around and look at him.

"You're so mean.", she say that to him. 

"Why would I be nice to the guy who try to steal my girl?", he ask her back. 

"He didn't know okay. He was just trying his luck.", she explains. 

"By the way what were you going to do to him just now?", she asks.

"Do you expect me to just stand here watching?", he look at her seriously. TOP and Taeyang look at each other. Oh boy, this ain't gonna be pretty.

"Don't tell me you were going to get him.", she's guessing it right. 

Ji doesn't say anything, he looks pissed alright. She's surprised. 

"You were going to get him!.. I don't believe this.", she sighs as she look up front at the elevator's door. They're approaching their floor now. The door's opened and Jiyong walk out leaving others behind, leaving her behind. The three of them walk out of the lift after.

She stare at his back who's going farther away from them, Taeyang look at her, feeling bad,

"Geon jeomal *dont worrry*, he was just worried. Just go talk to him over dinner, it'll be fine.", he comforts her.

TOP takes off his sunglasses, he look at her with a smile, "Just feed him with the pho you made, he'll be happy again."

She just smile and nod. They walk to the apartments, she's thinking to herself,

What if he go back to his own apartment?

No pho. No dinner. No Jiyong for tonight. 

 

The thoughts make her sad.