Please Pick Up The Phone.

Only BIGBANG allowed

'omg Kiko's at BIGBANG concert!' 

She scroll down the headlines,  she sees pictures of her at the concert. 

"Yeopuda...*Pretty* ", she say that as she put down her phone. After 10 minutes of 'stalking' she couldn't bring herself to read or see any pictures anymore. She read their interview about the scandal as well. Did they really date?  I'm sure the concert's running right now. Ah!! Moola moola! *I dont know I dont know!* She try to shake it off by eating.

:::

"I need to go to the toilet!", Seungri shouts as he run to the restroom. It's already the second half of the concert. "Hurry up the next song's starting in five minutes!", the others told him as they change their costumes. Jiyong grab his phone as the stylist is taking his jacket off.  He tap on the screen and text her a message.

[Are you at Yeolbong now?]

Despite busy with the concert he's still looking for her. Then they go on the stage again performing another song, before going back to the backstage. He check his phone but there's no reply from her.

Daesung notice that and talk to him, "Hyung you texted her?", Jiyong just nod but there's no smile on his face, "She didn't reply you?", Daesung ask him again, which to that Jiyong shakes his head and sigh. 

"She's probably having dinner..aigh..don't worry hyung.", Daesung try to comfort him, but Jiyong couldn't shake that ominous feeling he's getting. 

An hour after that they're finished with the concert, everyone's tired and changing into comfortable clothes, ready to leave the venue. Many Japanese artists and models who came to the concert are in the backstage to greet and take pictures with the band. 

"Hey guys!", Kiko greet them as she sees them. They're all looking at each other but playing it cool.

"Hey Kiko! It's been a while!", Seungri greet her cheerfully, she is a friend of them after all. Then for a while they are conversing and meeting with other artists as well. Jiyong couldn't let his phone off his hand, he keep checking on them. 

"Have you tried calling her?", Taeyang ask him as he notice Jiyong keep looking at his phone. 

"I have, she's not picking up.", Jiyong look around and sighs. The others come up to him as well, 

"Still not reply hyung?", Daesung ask him, "Chona- *Call* ", "She's not picking up", Taeyang cut him off. 

Daesung look at Seungri, Tabi's standing next him looking at Jiyong, "She must have found out about it..", then Seungri suddenly exclaims, 

"I know!!", he takes out his phone, " Let us call her using our phone instead!", he suggests. All of his hyungs are looking at each other,

"That's a good idea! Chuwa let's do it!", Daesung take out his phone. Taeyang and TOP smile agreeing to do the same. 

"I'll call first.", Seungri says as he call her. They wait in anticipation. The phone rings,..

"The person you are calling cannot be reach at the moment, please try again.",

They look frustrated. "Gwenchana, Daesung nuh *you* try now.", Daesung tap on the phone screen and start calling her too, 

"The person you are calling cannot be reach at the moment, please try again."

Daesung look sorrily at Jiyong, "An ba da *she's not picking up* hyung..", 

TOP take out his phone and calling her too, 

 

"The person you are calling cannot be reach at the moment, please try again."

Seungri look at Taeyang, "Hyung you're our last hope.", Taeyang looks nervous and starts calling her too, 

"I don't know if she'll pick up the phone..", he says that as he wait for her to pick up. "Ahh chaebal!! *please!!* ', Daesung hopes that she'll change her mind.

"The person you are calling cannot be reach at the moment, please try again."

They're all looking at Jiyong. He clamp his mouth and walk away. Anyone could tell he look so down. "I feel so sorry for hyung..Isn't there anything we can do?",
the others shrug their shoulders. They wish there are..
 
"Did he say where noona is?", Seungri ask Taeyang, "He said she's in Hongdae, and he told her- ah right!", he look at TOP who's surprised by Taeyang's sudden move.
 
"Hyung, can you call Dong Wook (SE7EN) hyung?", Taeyang ask him. "Wae?", TOP's confused.
 
"Jiyong said she's going to Yeolbong for dinner, maybe she's still there, can you ask if hyung is there?", he suggests. TOP look at him, thinking that's not such a bad idea..so he call Se7en immediately.
 
"Hyung, oh..nan an de.. *it's me*. hyung where are you right now?", he look at the others as they try to listen to the conversation too.
 
"Yo Seunghyun-ie, wassup~ Hyung's at Yeolbong now, wae? Aren't you in Japan now??", Se7en ask him. 
 
The four who's listening in cheer when they hear that, "Ask him ask him hyung!", Taeyang's curious.
 
"Yeah I am, we just finished our concert, anyways, that's not important right now. Hyung can you do me a favor please?" TOP ask of him.
 
"Why do you sound so serious man, something's wrong? Sure anything.", Se7en reply.
 
"Do you remember that girl we met at your restaurant hyung? She's actually our neighbor and.."
 
"You mean Jiyong's yoja chingu *girlfriend*? ", Se7en quickly answers him.
 
"Oh, ottoke arraso hyung? Yeah her. Can you check if she's at your restaurant right now?", TOP ask him again.
 
"She's here?? Really? Wait let me check.", Se7en walk out to the front interior and look around, carefully he scans for a familiar face-
 
"Woah, she's here! What do you want me to do now?", he ask TOP. The others look so happy hearing that, "Hyung hurry hurry ask him to pass the phone to her!!",
Daesung's so ecxited now. 
 
"Yah Seungri ah you go and get Jiyong hurry!", Taeyang tells Seungri and maknae dash off to find Jiyong while TOP tells Se7en what to do.
 
"Aigh maknae ah where are you taking me??!!", Jiyong shouts as Seungri drag him back to the others, "Just follow me hyung, you're not gonna regret this!!", he's just as excited as the others.
 
Jiyong look at the others who's already waiting, "What is it?", he doesn't have the mood for anything right now. TOP is still on the phone, "Oh arasso hyung."
 
:::
 
"Chogi...*Excuse me* ", a voice breaks the thoughts on her mind. She look up in front of her.
 
"Oh...you...Dong Wook shi..", she's surprised to see him, but she shouldn't be it's his restaurant after all.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo.", she greets him as he smile at her. He sits down with her, holding his phone.
 
"Am I disturbing you?", he ask her as he notice that she looks a bit distressed. She smile and shakes her head, "Ah no..haha..how have you been?"
 
Se7en smile and nod, "I'm fine,..but...I think someone else is feeling down at the moment, like you too.", he tells her. She's confused to what he's saying.
 
"Dae? Dugu? *Who?" *, she ask him as she doesn't get it. Se7en hand out his phone to her,
 
"There's a phone call for you.", he smile as he insist she takes the phone call. She stare at the phone screen, and look back at se7en, reluctantly she have to accept it. Se7en leaves her and attend to other customers.
 
 TOP quickly pass the phone to Jiyong, he look so clueless as he look at the screen, "Why are you asking me to talk to Se7en hyung?", but he answers it anyways.
 
""Yo be sa yo.", she says hello. Jiyong's eyes widened. It's her!