The father and the boyfriend.

Only BIGBANG allowed

 

"What are you doing here dad???", she walk over to him, surprised but happy too. Her dad smile and hug his daughter warmly. 

"I was looking for your apartment, then I met this young man, I must have looked so lost that he asked me whose house I was looking for!..", her dad laugh as he pats Taeyang's back.

"Ah., no....since you're looking for apartment on this floor I just assumed I could help since there are only three apartments here.", he explains. Jiyong smile sheepishly, he got lost? Like father like daughter.

She look at the other three, they look oh-so-clueless, so she introduce them to her dad, "Dad, these are my neighbors, they live next door."

The three boys smile shyly and bow to him in respect, "Annyeonghaseyo abunim.", he smile and nod as they greet him politely.

"This is my dad.", she introduce her father to them after that, "Nice to meet you fella.", her dad greet them back. 

"Why didn't you let me know first you're coming??". she ask her dad as she makes the tea, the other three are sitting in the living room as the dad look out the balcony glass door. 

"Why do I have to do that to see my own daughter?", he asks back as he look around the living room,  the three boys are just looking at him. She makes a face as she carry the tea.

Taeyang look at TOP who's sitting next to him and whispers, "He's like Jiyong.", her dad look at the window which doesn't have any steel gate, "Why are there no steel bars on these window?", he ask her, "What if thieves breaks in?", Jiyong nod as he hears that, "I told her about that.", he talks to himself in a low voice. Both Taeyang and TOP look at Jiyong, "Exactly the same."

She come to the living room and place the tea on the table, Jiyong stare at her as she put down the teacups, not realizing her dad is looking.

"Erk hemmm.", her dad walk over to the couch and sits with them. "So you fellows live next door? What do you do?", he ask them. They look at each other, 

TOP then speak up, "We're..", how should I say this? "I'm a rapper,..and an actor.", he smile shyly. Her dad look a bit surprised, "Actor? here in Korea?", he then look at Taeyang, 

"I'm a singer.,we're all in band called BIGBANG abunim. This guy here, he's our leader, Jiyong-ie", Taeyang explains as he pat his best friend's back. Her dad curiously look at Jiyong who just smile and nod.

"Kereso *Then*, you guys are celebrities, people must know you then. So the girls waiting outside the building, they must be your fans ", he guess right of course. The three of them smile shyly doesn't know how to respond to that.

"They're around but they doesn't disturb the other neighbors though so it's alright.", Jiyong suddenly starts talking. 

Her dad look at him, "Do they know you guys friends with my daughter?"

"Appa what are you talking about?.", she scold her dad for asking that question, "Why would they know about that? We're just neighbors after all..ha ha ha..", she awkwardly try to cover up. Jiyong look at her in awe, only neighbors?? How can she say that?? 

Jiyong calmly answer as he look at her father, "No, but they know she's living in the same building with us.", she look at Jiyong and her dad,..what..what's with these two?

"Why do I see fire around them?", TOP say that as he look at those two while Taeyang's giggling at the back, "This is getting more interesting."

 

***

"You made this?", her dad ask her as he eats the pho. The other three are also at the dinner table, TOP's back to his own bowl of noodles, Taeyang too. Jiyong's drinking the water from the glass quietly.

"Are you not eating? You don't like noodles?", her dad ask Jiyong who's not eating, "I ate them earlier.", he answers as he glance at her who's smirking, how can she not, he already ate two bowls of them.

"but these two are eating now, did they have the noodles earlier too? You guys sure eat a lot, that's good.", he praise them as he watch them eat. Jiyong pouts, "I can eat another bowl.", he gives his empty bowl to her.

She look at him, surprised. "You want more? ", she ask, despite that he insists. So she get another bowl of pho for him. 

"Appa wants another bowl too.", her dad gives her his emptied bowl. She scratch her head and get some for her dad too. Both Jiyong and her dad starts eating as they look at each once in a while. It's a competition alright. 

 

20 minutes after that......

 

Must. Chew. And. Swallow. Jiyong feels like barfing. It's his 5th bowl. Her dad's the same, struggling to finish the pho. TOP and Taeyang are just watching from the sideline, "Are they going to keep this up?", Tae asks Tabi who's just amused. One person is not though...,

"That's it! No more pho for you two.", she take the bowls away from them, "You're gonna throw up if you keep shoving the pho down your throat like that.", she scold them.

Her dad looks like he's going to faint, "Errgh I'm too old for this.", he realized he can't go on anymore. Jiyong's smiling but then he's holding his tummy...

"Hah..I think I ate too much..", she look at him, he look like he's going to barf, "Gwenchana?", she asks him, worried that his stomach hurts. What if he get sick again?

"Em..", he just nod, and smile to assure her he's fine. "Don't eat anymore, you already ate two bowls earlier.", she tells him and he obeys. Her dad watch them quietly. She walk to the living room to clean up the cups and plates while the others are still in the kitchen. Then Jiyong's phone ring, he goes to the living room to answer it. "Are there only the three of you in the band?", her dad suddenly ask them. 

"No, there are two more, the maknaes, they're not here at the moment though, they stayed back in Japan while we came back yesterday.", Taeyang answers him.

"Japan?", her dad ask again, "For our tour, we had concerts there few days ago, we're going again next Tuesday.", TOP reply.

"That's a short time to come back home.", the dad says. 

"Jiyong wanted to come back home.", Taeyang smile at TOP who's smiling as well. Her dad look at Ji who's talking on the phone in the living room, he's helping her with the cleaning as well with a smile.