Forgotten Memory

Lost Memory

Joon was inside the kitchen, he was standing there. He told Mir he would make breakfast, but he wasn't.

"Maybe now you'll remember, I hope... Because time is almost up." He smiled, though the smile was happy, it was filled with sadness.

 

Mir sat on the sofa as the video tape started playing.

"There, it's recording." A young man appeared on the video, he stepped back and Mir saw a little boy, it was the same little boy from his dream. Mir stared at the people in shock and confusion.

But... how?... Why? Mir didn't know what was going on. The people were also in the house that Mir found the video tape in.

"Yay! You got it working Hyung." The little boy jumped up and down, clapping his hands with a big smile.

"It's about time, it took long enough." The older boy grabbed the little boy while he was jumping.

"I got you now." The older boy teased the younger one.

"No, Hyung stop!" The younger boy laughed while playing along with his hyung. Mir still didn't understand what was happening. What the video was showing him, is something he didn't know how it could be possible.

"Now that your getting older, we should start making tapes together, so we can always remember these times." The older boy smiled while hugging the younger boy.

"Just like you always tell me Hyung. 'You can never completely forget a memory, cause even if you do, something in someway will remind you. No matter how good or bad the memory, no matter who or what it is that reminds you, you will never forget.'"

"It's true. So don't worry about forgetting you past, or something important to you, you won't forget it." The older boy closed his eyes and smiled.

"If you forget me someday, I will find a way to remind you." He smiled at the younger boy. Mir began to cry at the words of the older boy.

"I won't let you forget me, Mir-ah." The older boy messed up the younger boys hair. The young Mir, he was about nine years old, he laughed at his hyung.

"Don't worry, I will never forget."

"Joon hyung." Young Mir smiled at the older boy, his hyung, it was Joon.

 

>>*<<

 

Thunder stared at the photos, he was shocked.

"How is that possible?" Thunder looked at the photos, he couldn't look away.

"How?"

The photos showed Joon and a young Mir smiling.