Problems [Part 2]

I Promise You [Hiatus] [Editing]

We all stayed in Junhyung's room, waiting for him to wake up. I sat beside Junhyung, looking at him. It was silent in the room. The only noise we can hear was the heart beat monitor.

"This is all because of Joon Soo! I'm gonna kill him!" Yoseob snapped as he stood up and was about to leave.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon quickly got up and held onto Yoseob before he left the room trying to calm him down.

"Yah, calm down!" Hyunseung said while holding Yoseob back.

"Yeah hyeong. If you go alone you're going to get killed!" Dongwoon warned Yoseob while holding him back too, but Yoseob ignored them and kept struggling.

"Let go of me! I'm gonna go kill that bastard!" Yoseob shouted.

I didn't look at them or helped them stop Yoseob. I just sat there and stared at Junhyung quietly.

While Yoseob continued to struggle Doojoon got fustrated and punched Yoseob on the face. Dongwoon and them became quiet.

"Enough Yoseob! Can't you see that there's someone that's hurt! Everyone is feeling the same way you're feeling too! Not just you!" Doojoon lectured Yoseob.

Yoseob finally calmed down and yanked both of his arms away from Dongwoon and Hyunseung. Doojoon turned around and looked at Kikwang and I.

"Kikwang. Take Cho Hee back home. We'll take care of Junhyung." Doojoon told Kikwang.

Kikwang sighed and nodded his head. He slowly grabbed my arm and gently pulled me. "C'mon Cho Hee."

I slowly got up while I was still looking at Junhyung, still feeling worried. As we walked away I kept turning my head back to look at Junhyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were slowly walking in the dark night. It was quiet. Once in awhile Kikwang will glance back at me, but I didn't look back at him. I just kept on walking while looking at the ground.

When we were at my house I stopped and turned around to face Kikwang.

"This is my house. Thanks for dropping me off Kikwang-ah." I thanked him as I bowed.

Kikwang nodded his head and watched me go inside before he went back.

When I was about to go inside Kikwang called my name. I turned my head around and looked at him.

"J-Junhyung is a strong guy. He won't die that easily."Kikwang stuttered.

I turned my whole body towards him to hear and see him better.

"Junhyung will be fine. Don't worry too much about him. Tomorrow you can come and visit Junhyung again." Kikwang continued.

I smiled a little at him and nodded my head. "Okay." Then I went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was inside I heard omma in the kitchen.

"Oh! Cho Hee ah! You're back! I thought you're going to be taking care of your friend?" Omma shouted from the kitchen.

I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen.

"Yeah, but they told me to come home. Tomorrow I'm going to go visit." I said quietly.

"Okay." Omma said without looking at me. "Are you hungry?"

I slowly shook my head and watched omma cut the vegetables.

"Did you eat yet then?"

"Yeah." I lied. "I'm going to sleep omma."

"Okay then."

Before I left I hugged omma from behind. I didn't know why, but I just felt like it. Omma was surprised from the hug.

"I love you omma."

Omma smiled and chuckled. "Yeah Yeah I know. Now get some rest."

I smiled and went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't in the mood to go take a shower so I went straight to my bed and layed down. While I was laying down on my bed I remembered about Beom. I quickly took out my phone and called Beom.

"Did they come?" Beom asked right after he picked up.

"Yeah. Gomawo." I thanked him. "Did you get hit though?"

"I almost did." Beom chuckled.

I laughed a little after hearing his answer.

"I guess you're feeling better now." Beom smiled.

I quickly stopped laughing. "Um, yeah. Kay. That's all. Bye." I quickly said and hung up.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "You can't be like this Cho Hee. You can not like him or flirt with him. He's Eun Ae's already." I reminded myself sighing again, then pulled up my blanket and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early in the morning and took a quick shower since I didn't take one last night. After I took a shower I went to the kitchen. I didn't want to go visit Junhyung empty-handed, so I decided to cook something for him. While I was cooking rice porridge for Junhyung, I thought about the other members.

"They might say something if I only brought food for Junhyung... I should cook something for the others too." I mumbled to myself, then got other stuff to cook for the others.

I made bulgogi, rice, and kimchi for the others. I wasn't sure if they like eating them, but I love eating these most. After I was done cooking I packed them up and hurried out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath before entering Junhyung's room in the hospital. I quietly opened the door and peeked inside, then went inside. No one was in the room except for Junhyung, still lying on the bed. I took another deep breath and putted the food on the table next to Junhyung.

"I guess it's just you and me." I sighed.

He was still sleeping, but I just kept on talking to him.

"Gosh, you're so heavy that I almost couldn't carry you. When you wake up you better thank me for bringing you to the hospital." I continued.

I kept on going with the talk to Junhyung.

"Yah. Can you be quiet for once? An injured person is trying to get his sleep." Junhyung said with his eyes still closed.

I quickly turned around and looked at Junhyung with my eyes widened. He first slowly opened his left eye, then his right eye. He was looking at me when his eyes were both opened.

"Can you be quiet now?" Junhyung repeated one of his sentence.

I snapped back to reality. "Y-Ye.." I answered back and hesitantly turned my head and looked outside the window.

After I was looking outside, I slowly turned my head back and looked at Junhyung again. He had his eyes closed again. I turned back towards the window and pouted.

"Hmph. Came here just to visit you, but all you do is sleep." I quietly mumbled.

Then I remembered about the food I packed.

"Oh! Junhyung-ah! Are you hungry? I packed you porridge." I quickly turned and told him.

"Aish, I'm not hungry." Junhyung groaned.

"Tch. Just trying to be polite." I made a look at him.

Right after Junhyung answered, I heard a growl. I know that it wasn't my stomach. I looked at Junhyung again. He had his eyes opened from the sudden growl, then he closed his eyes furrowing his eyebrows and slowly tried to cover his eyes with his arm.

"Aish." Junhyung said while cursing at himself in his head.

I quietly laughed at his embarrassment.

Junhyung moved his arm that was covering his eyes a little and looked at me. "Yah. Where's the food you packed for me."

I stopped laughing and looked at him. "It's right next to you."

I walked to where I putted the food and took out the rice porridge. I brought the tray stand and putted the rice porridge on top of it and put it in front of Junhyung. Junhyung looked at it then back at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Porridge?"

"Yeah. What about it?" I asked wondering if there's anything wrong with it.

"I hate eating porridge the most."

Junhyung sounded like he's going to snap any minute now, but I stayed calm and relaxed.

"Well too bad. That's all I got for you, so eat up."

Junhyung rolled his eyes, then looked at the table. He saw another packed food.

"What's in the other one?" Junhyung said as he reached out his hand to grab it.

I quickly followed where his hand was going towards to and I noticed that he was going to grab the other food I packed for Kikwang and the others. I quickly took the other bag and held it against my chest.

"Yah. What's in that one?" Junhyung asked meanly.

"Stuff that you shouldn't be eating." I replied.

Junhyung looked pretty mad because I wouldn't give it to him and he wanted Kikwang their food instead.

"Yah, give it to me!" Junhyung reached for the food again.

I yanked the food further away from Junhyung so he wouldn't grab it. While Junhyung was reaching for it he felt pain around his stomach. He quickly wrapped his arms around his stomach and grunted from the pain he felt.

I quickly put food aside and went upwards to Junhyung. "Y-yah, g-gwenchana?" I asked with my eyes wide open, feeling worried.

Junhyung turned his head and looked at me with a painful look on his face.

"Do I look okay to you! Aish." Junhyung snapped at me.

I was kind of mad when Junhyung gave me that attitude.

"Hmph! It wasn't my fault, it was you that did it yourself." I rolled my eyes and pouted. "If you're not going to eat the porridge then don't eat it, just starve."

I was going to pack the porridge back, but Junhyung quickly snatched the porridge away fom me.

"Shiero." Junhyung grumbled.

"Then eat the porridge then." I sighed.

Junhyung sighed and looked at the porridge.

"Eat it." I said as I watched him.

Junhyung slowly picked up the spoon and dipped it in the porridge, then took it out and raised the spoon up to his mouth and chewed. I watched his reaction while he ate. 

"Is it good?" I asked when he was done eating the first spoon.

Junhyung was quiet for a couple seconds, then spoke up. "No!"

Then he turned his back facing me and started eating the porridge. I smirked at him as he ate the porridge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After ten minutes Junhyung finished the porridge.

"Did you enjoy the porridge?" I asked with a curious, big smile on my face.

"Yeah, it was good." Junhyung said without looking at me.

When he looked at me and saw the look on my face he changed his answer. "N-No! The porridge was too plain! It didn't taste that good... A-And I only finished it because I was hungry."

I glared at him after what he said about my porridge. "Hmph. Whatever." I murmured.

There was an awkward silence after our conversation. I kept looking around the room like I've never seen one before, and Junhyung just kept glancing back at me.

"Oh yeah Junhyung!" I seem to screamed causing Junhyung to jump.

"Aish, Yah! I can hear you fine okay! You don't have to call my name so loud!" Junhyung lectured me. I chuckled from what just happened.

"Those guys from yesterday. Who are they?" I said trying to act serious and not think about what just happened.

Oh, they're just this stupid gang called 'Blood' that always want to pick a fight with us." Junhyung sighed. "But they always lose against us Beast." Junhyung pointed to himself and smiled at me.

I looked at what he did and made a weird look at him and let out a laugh. "That's what you guys call yourselves?"

"Yep. Cool right?" Junhyung let out a laugh too.

Talking about them I remembered the name Yoseob said yesterday while we were taking care of Junhyung. 

"Oh! Junhyung, Who's this Joon Soo person?" 

"Joon Soo? He's the group leader for Blood." Junhyung answered.

"Oh... Which one is he?" I slowly nodded my head, then looked at him.

"He's the one that I beated up.You were there right?"

I tried to remember how that guy thatJunhyung beated up looked like, then I remembered. 

"Oh~! Him!" I said loudly, almost shouting.

Junhyung jumped again when I said it loudly. "Aish! Stop doing that!" Junhyung warned me as he lift his hand up in the air like he was going to hit me.

I smiled and faked a laugh. After that it became quiet again.

"Do you.. Like to fight with others?" I asked, breaking the silence again.

I know this is a very stupid question, but I was curious. When Junhyung told the other guys to go back it seemed like he didn't want to fight at all.

"Not really." Junhyung quickly said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then why're you in a gang?"

Junhyung was quiet. It looked like he doesn't even know why he's in it, but I know for sure that he does have a reason to why he's in the gang.

"I-It's none of your business." Junhyung stuttered.

When he stuttered, it sounded suspicious. I was even more curious, but I guess Junhyung didn't want to talk about it, so I just let it slide.

"Mm.. Then.. Where's Kikwang and them?" I changed the topic.

"How should I know. I just woke up." Junhyung answered with a mean tone.

I glared at him as I puffed my cheeks. I wasn't very happy with the tone he used to answer my question.

"Yah. I'm asking you nicely."

"So. Was I suppose to say it nicely back too?"

I sighed. "Ugh, such an idiot." I quietly mumbled, but Junhyung heard.

"Mwoh? What did you just call me?" Junhyung sounded kind of pissed.

Then my phone rang. I took out my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Eun Ae. 

"Excuse me for a sec." I played a smile on my face at Junhyung and got up to leave the room to talk outside.

"Yah, yah, YAH! Answer me first!" Junhyung raised his voice each time he tried to get my attention, but I ignored him. "Aish!" Junhyung crossed his arm as he sat on the hospital bed, couldn't do anything to stop me from getting out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aish, what a spoil man." I quietly lectured Junhyung when I was out of his room.

After quietly lecturing Junhyung I quickly picked up my phone before Eun Ae hung up. Before I could say hello Eun Ae went straight to the point.

"Yah Cho Hee-ah! Are you okay? You're not hurt are you? How about your childhood friend? Is he okay? Is he hurt? Huh huh huh!" Eun Ae quickly asked me with a panicing voice.

"Uh, Y-Yeah, waeyo?"

"Aigoo, you got me so worried." Eun Ae sighed in relief.

"Eh heh heh, mianhae." I awkwardly laughed. "Did my omma tell you about it?" 

"Yeah. Where are you? I want to see you." Eun Ae asked.

I told her the hospital I was at then we hung up. When I went inside I saw Junhyung looking at me with hid arms crossed. 

"What did you call me?" Junhyung continued from where we left off.

"What are you talking about?" I asked inoccently as I walked towards Junhyung to sit on the chair next to him.

"Yah! Stop trying to act dumb! You called me an idiot didn't you." Junhyung snapped with his arms uncrossed.

"Yah. If you knew I called you an idiot then why're you asking me to repeat myself? Aigoo, what a real idiot." I talked back.

Junhyung tried to talk back, but he was speechless. I outsmarted him. (A/N: Yeah~!! lol )

After the short argument we heard the door click open. We both turned our head towards the door to see who it was.

"Yah, were you two arguing? We can hear you guys outside." Doojoon said as he walked in with the others.

"See what you did?" Junhyung blamed me.

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed. "Did you guys eat yet?" I ignored Junhyung and asked the others.

"Aniyo. Did you pack us some food?" Yoseob asked feeling excited as he walked towards me.

I giggled from Yoseob's reaction. The others walked towards me to see what I packed for them as I took it out. Junhyung also leaned forward to see what I packed for them.

"Woah! That looks delicious!" They all said with amazement when they saw the food. 

"Yah, how come they have better food?" Junhyung complained.

"It's because you're a patient, unlike us." Dongwoon chuckled.

Junhyung made a mad look at Dongwoon  causing Dongwoon to stop. Hyunseung quietly laughed at Dongwoon. Dongwoon noticed and nudged Hyunseung on the arm so he'll stop.

"Oh I'm hungry." Yoseob patted his stomach. "Cho Hee noona, can we eat now?" He asked politely.

"Sure" I smiled. "and don't call me noona. It makes me feel old, and there isn't much of a difference between our age." I pouted. "Just call me normally."

"Okay then Cho Hee-ah." Yoseob smiled cutely.

Everyone quickly huddled together at the corner of the room where the table was located at and ate the food. I watched them ate at the corner. They all looked so happy while eating, except for Junhyung who's just on the bed watching the others eat happily.

"Cho Hee-ah~!!" Eun Ae burst into the room without knocking.

Everyone turned their head towards Eun Ae causing Yoseob and them to stop eating.

"O-Oh. D-Did I uh..." Eun Ae stuttered feeling embarrass.

I giggled and walked towards Eun Ae and dragged her inside the room. "Why're you acting like that. Here, let me introduce you to them. This is Junhyung, the one that I was talking about. Then that's Yoseob, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and that's Kikwang, my childhood friend." I smiled when I looked at Kikwang.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo. You guys can just call me Eun Ae." Eun Ae bowed and greeted them.

"Annyeong." They greeted back with a bow.

"Woah Eun Ae, you look very pretty." Dongwoon looked at Eun Ae up and down.

"Yah Dongwoon. Why're you checking Eun Ae out." Kikwang lectured Dongwoon across from the table.

Everyone laughed at Dongwoon as he lowered his head to cover his embarrassed face, but he laughed along.

"Mianhamnida." Dongwoon apologized after lifting his head up.

"Ah, Gwenchana gwenchana." Eun Ae smiled as she shook her head and her hand.

"They're so cute!" Eun Ae quietly squealed to me.

Now that I think about it they are pretty cute. Although they're in 'Beast' they actually have a nice side, but maybe not Junhyung.

After thinking about their good side I remembered about the time.

"Oh! I should go back home now. I've been here for too long." I quickly bowed to them and grabbed my stuff.

"Oh wait! What about your containers?" Doojoon asked with his mouth full.

"Oh, J-Just give it to Eun Ae. She'll return it to me later, okay?" I looked at Eun Ae to see if it was okay with her.

"S-Sure?"

"Gomawo Eun Ae!" I quickly ran to the door.

"Wait! Let me walk you home!" Kikwang shouted chugging his food down and quickly got up and ran after me.

After me and Kikwang left the room was quiet.

"Yah Yoseob, give me some too." Junhyung said breaking the silence.

Yoseob didn't say anything and just moved his food closer to him and turned away.

'They seem to be getting along well.' Eun Ae thought to herself ignoring what Junhyung and them were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay~!!

this is the 2nd update for this chapter and I'm not happy because this chapter was actually longer but I cut it short to make it chapter 6 but then IT'S ALL GONE!!! TT^TT

sniff sniff.. now I have to rewrite that other part :(

anyways, enjoy this chapter [not my favorite chapter >.<]