Do you remember me?

I Promise You [Hiatus] [Editing]

"Cho Hee!!" Buy some kimchi too!!" My mother yelled out as I opened the door to go outside.

When I got out of the house, I looked back at my house, then turned back around.

"Aish. Why do I have to go buy the stuff!" I complained.

When I was coming back from the store, I heard noises from my right side. I turned to my right and saw these men beating up a guy. They pushed the man to the trash bags and kicked him lot's of time. I couldn't stand seeing them beat the guy up, so I ran over to them and got in front of the man that got beat up.

"Yah! Stop it!" I spread out my arms to cover the man that got beat up.

They all looked at me angrily.

"Yah. Is this your girlfriend?" The man in the front grinned. "Yah. Mind you own business if you don't want to get hurt."

I was scared, but I didn't move.

"Sh-Shiero!" I stuttered.

"Aish. Yah! I told you to mind your own business!" The man yelled angrily as he lift his hand up in a fist to punch me out of the way.

I shut my eyes tightly when I saw his hand in a fist. Before the man can hit me, someone stopped him.

"That's enough Junhyung. Let's go. Don't waste your strength on these fools." The man said calmly.

When I opened my eyes, I saw the other man holding Junhyung's risk. The man looked at me with demon eyes.I stood there, frozen from his stare. He had black hair, nice lips, and just by looking at him, I can tell that he was nicely built.

"Leave." The man said to me. Then let go of Junhyung's hand and left.

When they left, I sighed in relief. "Sigh. Gosh. I almost died there."

I turned around and crouched down to help the man up, but he pushed me back really hard, causing me to lose my balance.

"Why'd you help me! I don't need your help!" The man yelled at me. He still sat down on the cold cement with his legs pressed against his chest and his arms crossed around his knee's. I looked at him like he was stupid or something.

"Yah! What're you talking about! Thanks to me you're not dead yet!" I yelled back.

"Well I should've been beaten to death!"

I rolled my eyes. "Sigh. Yah. Why do you want to die so much? No home? No job? What is it?"

The man just sat there silently and looked at the ground.

"Yah! Answer me!" I yelled at him as I push him.

"Aish. 'Cause I did the same thing to him! there!" The man said as he push my hand away from him.

I didn't quite understood what he did to the other guy, so I kept on questioning him.

"What? What did you do to him?"

He looked at me feeling very annoyed.

"Aish. I beated him up because I was jealous that he's always with Cho Hee!"

I was even more confused because he said my name, Cho Hee. I took a closer look at him. He looked familiar.

"What's your name?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What? Why do you want to know my name?" 

"Aish! Just answer my question!" I yelled at him even louder.

The man's eyes widen when I yelled at him loudly.

"Ch-Choi Beom. Wae?" The man asked.

I tried to think if I remembered a guy named Choi Beom, then I finally remembered. He was one of the orphans that was with us back then.

"Who was the person that you beated up?" I asked, ignoring the man's question.

"Ki-Kikwang. Wae? Why're you asking these question?"

When I heard the name, I was in shock.

"Y-Yah. Why're you asking me these qusetion?" The man repeated.

I looked at the man angrily. The man flinched when he saw my look.

"W-What?"

"Aish! You idiot!! I shouldn't have helped you!" I yelled at him as I smacked his head really hard.

Then I ran to the direction that the other guys went.

"Aish. Yah! You wanna die!" The man yelled as he covered his head where I smacked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running and looking at every direction to find the guys, but I couldn't find them. I kept on looking for them. Finally, I found them.

"YAH!!" I screamed, panting.

All of the guys turned around, glaring at me, but mostly Kikwang.

"Yah. Do you really want to get beaten?" Junhyung smirked.

"Are you.. Lee kikwang?" I Asked, ignoring Junhyung.

Junhyung turned back to look at  Kikwang.

"Ey Kikwang, do you know her?" Junhyung asked.

Kikwang said nothing and stared at me. I smiled at him, feeling happy to see him again.

"Kikwang. It's me. Do you remember me? I'm Cho Hee."

Kikwang showed no expression at all. He just stared at me.

"I don't know you." Kikwang said, then walked away.

I stood there in shock. I don't believe that Kikwang will forget about me. I then ran after Kikwang and them.

"Kikwang! Kikwang-ah!!" I yelled.

Kikwang stopped walking, but didn't turn back to look at me.

"Don't call my name. It disgust me."

I quickly stopped running and watched him as he continued to walk away. I was in pain when he told me not to call his name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly walked back to where I saw Beom. I kept on thinking about what Kikwang said to me, making me feel more pain.

"Ah! You're back! Did you go meet those guys?" Beom said to me as he ran towards me.

I ignored Beom and continued to walk slowly.

"Yah! Did you go meet those guys?" Beom asked me again.

I finally stopped walking and looked at him.

"Aish!! It's all because of you why he's like this!!" I yelled at him as I kicked him on the leg hardly. Then I continued walking again in a faster pace.

Beom made a painful look as he held onto his leg where I kicked him.

"Aish. What did I do! He was the one who beated me just a couple minutes ago!" He yelled at me as I walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh! You're back! What took you so long? I was worried about you." My mom said.

"Oh." That was all I said to her.

"Where's the stuff you bought?"

I gave her the bag, then went upstairs to my bedroom.

"Omo! Yah! The kimchi is all spilled! How're we going to eat it!" My mom yelled upstairs.

I ignored her and just continued walking to my room.

"Aigoo. What're we going to eat? Sigh. We'll just eat tomorrow then. Can't even go to the store right now." My mom sighed.

 

I went to my bedroom and layed down on my bed, still thinking about what happened.

"He doesn't know me. He doesn't want me to call his name. Why? Why don't he remember me?" 

Tears start falling down from my eyes as it repeat in my head.

----------------------------------------------------------

yay!! my first chapter!! finally its updated!! haha

im not very used to this set up for writing stories, but i think its fine.. ^^

enjoy this chapter!!