Answers

I Promise You [Hiatus] [Editing]

Me and Eun Ae went shopping outside. I wasn't really interested in buying anything, so I was just looking at the clothes and jewelries. While we were walking, Eun Ae saw someone familiar.

"Oh! Beom!! Beom-ah!!" She yelled out, waving.

I quickly looked at the direction that she was looking. That's when I saw Beom again. Beom noticed Eun Ae and walked towards us and so did we.

"Long time since we haven't seen eachother! How're you do- Oh my gosh! What happened!" Eun Ae gasped when she saw the injuries on his face.

I looked away and smirked.

"He deserves it." I mumbled quietly.

"Oh. Nothing much. Is this your friend?" Beom asked.

"Oh! This is my friend from high school, Cho Hee." 

I turned and looked at him angrily. Beom saw me and recognized me and was in shock after hearing my name.

"Ch-Cho Hee?" He pointed at me.

"What. Surprised?"

Beom rubbed the back of his neck and lightly laughed. Eun Ae looked at us.

"You two know eachother?" Eun Ae asked.

"Yeah. We knew eachother when we were little." I told Eun Ae.

"And we just met yesterday too." I glared at Beom.

Beom lightly laughed again.

"Oh really? So you know what happened yesterday then!" Eun Ae said loudly with curiosity.

"Yeah, but it's a little bit embarrassing to tell what happened."

"Ooohhh....." Eun Ae nodded and quietly laughed to herself.

Beom was still standing there, rubbing the back of his neck. I couldn't stand looking at him any longer because I know that I'm just going to yell at him sooner or later.

"kay. I'll leave you two together. I need to get home early." I waved goodbye to Eun Ae and left.

When I looked back at them, they were talking with eachother and laughing. I pouted at them and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk down the street, I ended up being at the place where I saw Kikwang. I stopped and looked at the alley.

"Will I meet Kikwang again?" I sighed.

As I was looking at the alley, I saw two legs. I squinted my eyes at it and went towards it. When I got closer to the person, my eyes widen.

"Kikwang!!" I shouted.

I walked closer to him and scrunched my face as I cover my nose when I smelt something very strong from him. It smelt like alcohol.

"Ugh. He must've been drinking." I mumbled.

I tried to ignore the smell as I crouched down to shake Kikwang on the shoulder.

"Kikwang... Kikwang-ah.. Yah, Kikwang! Wake up!" I called out his name louder each time.

Kikwang slowly lift up his head. He squinted his eyes, trying to get used to the morning brightness. When he looked up, he saw me smiling.

"Kikwang." I smiled.

Kikwang ignored me and slapped my hand away from his shoulder. He slowly got up and walked away. I watched him leave and pouted.

"Remember. There's a chance that he might still remember." I reminded myself.

I quickly ran towards him and grabbed onto his shoulder.

"Kikwang! Do you still remember me?"

Kikwang moved my hand away from his shoulder without looking at me.

"Don't touch me, and don't call out my name." Kikwang said calmly.

He continued walking again. I pouted again and ran towards him.

"Yah! Why were you drinking then?" I asked.

This time I didn't touch him or call out his name. I just followed him wherever he went.

"Shut up, and stop following me."

No! Not until you answer all of my question." I pouted.

Kikwang rolled his eyes and sighed. He was walking faster each time I ask him a question, but I tried to cath up with his pace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 20 minutes of asking and following him, we ended up in an abandon building. The building had no windows or doors, only some open gaps that seemed to be where the windows and doors used to be at . There was only dirty white walls and trash on the floor. I stopped asking questions and looked at the building as Kikwang entered. After I saw the building, I saw Kikwang walking inside.

"Y-Yah! I'm not done asking yet! Yah!" I screamed as I followed him inside.

When we walked inside, I felt a cold breeze. I got scared and got closer to Kikwang and acidentally grabbed onto his arm. He quickly yank his hand away from me and glared at me. I looked at him and faked a big smile.

"Hee hee.. Sorry. I just got scared by the cold breeze." 

Kikwang rolled his eyes at me and continued walking again. I stood still and was silently cursing him from behind, then continued following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we were walking, I heard voices. I started to calm down a little because it's not just us anymore, but I was still kind of scared because I knew that it's the other guys. I hid myself behind Kikwang so the other guys won't notice.

"Oh! Kikwang!" Yoseob said loudly.

Everyone turned towards us. Kikwang ignored Yoseob and continued walking to sit on the chair. I was scared to walk any further, so I stopped at the entrance. When I stopped, everyone looked at me with surprise. I didn't know what to do so I just forced a smile and weakly waved at them.

"hey! You're that girl from yesterday!" Hyunseung pointed.

I looked at him, but said nothing.

"I was being followed." Kikwang explained as he sat down.

When everyone heard the explanation, they all stopped looking at me and nodded their head.

"Yah. Why were you following Kikwang?" Junhyung asked.

I turned my head to look at him. I didn't like his attitude or him at all, so I rolled my eyes and refused to answer him. Junhyung got pissed and snapped at me.

"Yah!! Answer someone when you're being asked!!"

I looked back at him.

"I only answer the people that talks nice to me." I evily smiled at him.

Dongwoon and Yoseob were smirking. Junhyung quickly looked at them and glared at them, telling them to shut up.

"Umm.... Cho Hee right?" Doojoon said.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Why did you follow Kikwang?" Doojoon asked politely.

I didn't know why I followed Kikwang.I kept on thinking of a reason.

"Uh.... I... I... I just wanted an answer from him..." I quickly said.

"Tch. That's it? That's why you followed Kikwang?" Junhyung smirked.

I looked back at Junhyung and glared at him.

"Yeah! Got a problem with it?" I pouted as I walked in towards Kikwang and sat next to him.

"Yah. Do you still remember me?" I continued to ask again.

Everyone turned around and listened.

"Didn't you already asked him that?" Yoseob questioned.

I turned my head to look at Yoseob.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Didn't he already answered that question?" Dongwoon questioned as he looked at Yoseob.

"Yeah, but I don't believe his answer." I answered his question.

I turned back to look at Kikwang again.

"Do you still remember me?"

Kikwang glared at me.

"Stop bothering me and leave. You're annoying me." Kikwang said coldly and poured himself a cup of beer.

When Kikwang was about to drink it, I quickly snatched it away from him. Kikwang galred at me again, but this time he looked mad.

"Yah! Give back my drink!" Kikwang yelled as he stood up.

"Answer my quesion first!" I yelled back at him as I stood up too.

"GIVE IT BACK!!" Kikwang yelled even louder.

"If you want it back then answer my question first!!" I yelled back again.

We both huffed from the yelling. Everyone just watched us as we argued with eachother. Kikwang Got to the point where he want to hit me, but he didn't. He kicked the chair next to him really hard as he screamed out his anger really loud and left. I was scared, but I remained standing and didn't move. After Kikwang left, it was silent in the room.

"You shouldn't have done that." Hyunseung said, breaking the silence.

I ignored him and walked towards the way that Kiwkang went. After a couple steps, I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around and it was Doojoon.

"It's better to leave him alone when he's in a bad mood." Doojoon said kindly.

"I'll be fine." I said as I took Doojoon's hand off my shoulder.

I continued to walk again as Doojoon watched me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I reached Kikwang, he was looking out the window as the wind blew by. I took a couple steps closer towards him then stopped when Kikwang said something.

"Why didnt you forget about me?" Kikwang asked calmly.

I took a deep breath and exhaled. I smiled, feeling relieved that he still remembers me.

"Why would I forget about my best friend." I smiled.

Kikwang turned around and looked at me. He still had the same eyes from back then.

"Why do you still want to remember a person like me? You had your chance to forget about me and move on, but why didn't you?" Kikwang continued asking me.

"I already made a promise. I just can't forget about it and move on... Why didn't you forget about me then?"

Kikwang didn't replied. He turned back around towards the window and looked at the view outside. I understood his silence. I quietly walked towards him and stood next to him, looking at the view and leaning on the wall.

"Were you okay after I was gone?" I asked.

Kikwang didn't reply and looked away to hide his face from me. I knew that he's trying to tell me that he wasn't okay. I slowly reached out my arms and hugged him lightly on the side.

"Mianhae..." I mumbled.

Kikwang was still silent and was still looking away. He wouldn't even turn around to look at me. After a couple minutes, I pulled away from him.

"Kay. I guess I'll be going now. See you later Kikwang!" I walked away as I waved to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I came back to where the boys were at, they were all relaxing and waiting to know what happened. Yoseob noticed me and quickly jumped up.

"Oh! Cho Hee!" Yoseob ran towards me.

When everyone heard, they all looked at me and quickly got up, except for Junhyung. He just looked at me and rolled his eyes and continued drinking his beer in his hand.

"Cho Hee! Did anything happen while you were with Kikwang?" Yoseob asked.

I looked at him and smiled.

"Everything went fine. I'll be going now. Bye everyone!" I waved.

When I was going to walk out, I stopped by Junhyung and looked at him.

"Stop drinking. It's not good for your health." I said with no emotion, then left.

Junhyung just looked at me as if I was weird, then smirked.

"Tch. Like I will listen to you?" Junhyung continued drinking his beer again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was slowly walking home, I kept on sighing.

"Sigh.. Kikwang probably hates me now.." I pouted, then I quickly stopped when I finally thought of something.

"But if he hates me, he wouldn't have talked to me.. Or would remember me right?" A smile slowly showed on my face.

"He doesn't hate me!!" I cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home, Eun Ae and my mom was waiting for me in the living room. When they saw me, they looked worried.

"Cho Hee-ah! Where did you go? We were so worried about you!" Eun Ae said as she ran quickly walked towards me and grabbed my arm.

"I was at one of my friends place." I smiled.

"Who?" My mom asked.

"It's.... Someone." I hesitated. I quickly smiled at omma and ran upstair to my bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Yejin turned around to look at my mom and faked a laugh and followed me upstairs.

"Aigoo.. Kids these days are so secretive from their parents." My mom sighed and sat back down in the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cho Hee-ah. Cho Hee-ah." Eun Ae called out my name as she knocked on the door.

"What~?" I opened the door as I whined, getting tired of Eun Ae's knocking.

Eun Ae jokingly smiled at me as she walked in my room. When she was inside, I closed the door and layed on my stomach on the bed.

"What is it?" I asked.

Eun Ae came and sat beside my bed.

"Yah. Did you go meet your childhood friend?" Eun Ae asked curiously.

I deeply sighed and nodded my head.

"How did it go?"

"It went fine. He still remembers me." I happily smiled.

Eun Ae chuckled nonstop.

"See!! What'd I tell you!"

I lift my head up and putted my elbows against my chest to keep my head up.

"Heh heh. Yeah. Gomawo Eun Ae." I smiled.

"No need to thank me.. Oh yeah! About Beom. How did you two meet yesterday too?" Eun Ae asked.

"Hm.... Should I tell you?"

"Yeah! Tell me!"

I moved around on my bed to get comfortable before I tell Eun Ae.

"I met Beom when I saw my childhood friend."

"And what happened?"

".... Beom got beat up by my childhood friend's buddies."

Eun Ae's eyes was wide open in shock.

"Omo! Did you stop them then?" Eun Ae asked.

"Yeah. If I wasn't there Beom might've been beaten up to death."

Eun Ae sighed in relief.

"But why would your childhood friend beat up Beom?" Eun Ae questioned.

"Hmph! It was all because of Beom." I angrily said as I pout.

Eun Ae looked at me confusedly.

"How is it Beom's fault?"

"Because Beom was the first one to beat up my childhood friend."

"Really? When did that happened?"

"It was after I moved in with my foster parents." I sighed.

"Wait. Why would Beom beat up your childhood friend?" Eun Ae wondered.

I looked down on my bed.

"Because Beom liked me back then and he was jealous that my childhood friend was the only one that got close to me."

Eun Ae's curiosity disappeared from her face. Eun Ae looked down on the floor looking sad.

"Oh..." Eun Ae wispered.

I looked up at her and saw her reaction.

"Eun Ae, do you like Beom?"

Eun Ae quickly looked up.

"What! A-Aniyo!? W-Why would I like him? I only like him as a friend." Eun Ae denied as her face turned super red.

I knew that Eun Ae likes Beom. I pointed at her and start to .

"Eun Ae likes Beom~ Eun Ae likes Beom~"

"Yah!! Stop it!!" Eun Ae yelled at me as she gently hit me on my arm.

"Okay okay!" I said still laughing.

"Don't tell anybody about this. mostly Beom, okay?" Eun Ae smile.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone, and I won't like him too." I smiled back at Eun Ae.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

We both pinky promised eachother and hugged eachoher as we laugh together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sigh.. Finally i updated!

hope you readers enjoy this chapter!! 

comment and subscribe ^^