There's a Possibility

I Promise You [Hiatus] [Editing]

"Yah. How much are you going to drink?" Junhyung said to Kikwang as he nudge him.

Kikwang just ignored him and kept on drinking.

"Just leave him alone Junhyung." One of the guys (Doojoon) from behind said.

Junhyung turned around.

"Yah. Kikwang has been drinkning nonstop! How can I just leave him alone." Junhyung lectured Doojoon.

Another guy (Yoseob) came next to Kikwang and took the glass cup of beer away from him.

"That's enough Kikwang." Yoseob said.

Kikwang glared at Yoseob, then rolled his eyes. He grabbed the bottle of beer and drank it from there. Yoseob sighed from Kikwang's action.

"Just let him be. Let him release the pain he is having right now." Another guy (Dongwoon) said.

The guy next to Dongwoon (Hyunseung) looked at him.

"What makes you think that he's having pain?" Hyunseung asked.

"Easy. He hasn't been talking to us eversince we came back, and he's drinking alot. Mostly people that's having a problem would drink to release their pain or make them forget about their problems." Dongwoon explained.

Hyunseung shook his head with understanding. Then Kikwang asked another question.

"But Kikwang has been drinking alot. He already drank 10 bottles. Wouldn't he die if he keeps on drinking nonstop?" Hyunseung asked as he looked back at Dongwoon.

"That's true too... Kikwang! That's enough. If you keep on drinking you'll die." Dongwoon told Kikwang, but he ignored Dongwoon.

Doojoon got tired of them telling Kikwang to stop drinking. He got up and walked toward Kikwang and snatched the bottle of beer from his hand.

"Yah! That's enough!" Doojoon yelled.

Kikwang glared at Doojoon with his drunken eyes.

"Shut up. Give back my beer."

Kikwang reached for the bottle from Doojoon's hand, but Doojoon pulled his hand back, causing Kikwang to lose his balance on the chair and fell down. Everyone looked at Kikwang with surprise when they saw him fall. Kikwang tried to get up, but he kept on losing his balance. junhyung and Yoseob got up to help Kikwang up. After Kikwang stood up, he swung both of his hand back to make Junhyung and Yoseob let go, then walked away swaying side to side, forgetting about the beer.

"Yah. Where're you going?" Yoseob asked.

Kikwang ignored Yoseob and continued walking. After a couple steps, Kikwang lost his balance and almost fell, but Dongwoon quickly ran to Kikwang and helped him.

"Yah Kikwang. You should lay down." Dongwoon told Kikwang.

Dongwoon was going to take Kikwang to the couch, but Kikwang pushed Dongwoon away.

"Leave me alone!"

Then he continued walking again. Everyone watched Kikwang leave, not knowing what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kikwang walked in the alley, swaying side to side, he fell down against the wall. He leaned his head against the wall and sighed, then slowly closed his eyes.

"Kikwang-ah~ Kikwang-ah~" The voice repeated in Kikwang's head. 

As the voice kept on repeating in his head, a teardrop fell from his eye.

"Why... Why didn't you show up earlier... Why do you have to show up now...." Kikwang said as he cried in the dark night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 10 in the morning, but I was still in bed. I kept thinking about what happened yesterday. Then my cellphone rang. I slowly grabbed my phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Eun Ae. I picked up the call.

"Hello?" I wisperred.

"Cho Hee-ah! Are you still in bed? Aigoo. Lazy as always." Eun Ae scolded.

I got up from bed and sat down on my bed.

"What is it?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanna ask you if you want to go shopping with me."

"Not today. I'm not in the mood." I answered weakly.

Then I heard the door open with a slam.

I jumped and looked at the door.

"Well too bad. you have to come with me since I'm already over."

Eun Ae smiled, standing by the door. I looked at her surprisingly, then looked behind Eun Ae. My mom was standing behind Eun Ae. When she noticed me looking at her, she quickly ran downstairs before I could yell at her. Eun Ae then hung up and walked towards me.

"Your mom told me that you've been acting kind of weird eversince yesterday when you came back from the store at night.... Did anything happen to you yesterday?" Eun Ae asked curiously.

I thought about what happened yesterday, then slowly nodded. Eun Ae was in shocked. She hugged me tightly.

"It's okay. You still have us. Although he may be that kind of person, it's okay. We can still support you and your baby." Eun Ae comforted me.

After hearing her say baby, I quickly backed away from her.

"What! Baby!?" I shouted.

Eun Ae looked at me confusedly.

"Yeah. Baby... What, so you didn't get then?"

I narrowed my eyes at her and felt my jaw drop.

"WHAT!! What makes you think that I got !! Nothing like that happened at all!!" I yelled at Eun Ae.

"Oh... Then what happened?"

I calmed myself down and told her what actually happened.

"Sigh.. I met my childhood friend from the orphanage."

"Really! Did anything happened?" Eun Ae asked curiously.

"Not really..." I sighed.

"Then why're you acting like this?" Eun Ae pouted.

I sighed again.

"He doesn't remember me... That's what he said.."

"..... That's it?"

"Yeah." I said as I looked at Eun Ae.

Eun Ae made a weird look at me.

"That's it? That's why you're sad? Sigh..." Eun Ae  sighed as she shook her head.

"Yeah. Why? I can't be sad about it then?"

"No. You could, but you can't be that sad over it. There has to be more than that... So what is it that makes you so sad?"

I was trying to think about it, until I remembered it.

"Oh! The promise!! Before I moved to live with my foster parents, I promised him that we'll meet again, but he doesn't remember me now... Or even maybe the promise..."

Eun Ae thought about the problem.

"Hey. Maybe he might still remember you, but he just doesn't want to admit it."

I quickly looked at Eun Ae.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well think about it. While you two were still at the orphanage, you two were very close right?"

"... Yeah.." I slowly nodded my head.

"Yeah, so if you two were very close, there is a possibility that he might still remember you and the promise!"

My face slowly brighten up after what Eun Ae said.

"Oh my gosh!! That's right!! There is a possibilty!! Oh my gosh!! Thanks Eun Ae!! You're the best!!" I hugged Eun Ae tightly.

"Ha ha. I'm glad that your're happy now. So, do you want to go shopping?" Eun Ae smiled.

"Yeah! Let me get ready first." I said happily.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!! my 2nd chapter!!

Wow!! im actually starting to love this story!! haha XD

well! hope you readers enjoy!! ^^