I like the kid.

My one and only love

Jiyong's POV

I carried Leo in my arm and walked towards my car. I assure Dara that I will take good care of Leo and be back at time for his injection. It seemed like there's a bond between Leo and I. He's like doesn't want to leave me while I feel like wanna give him more love. He seemed so timid to me. I helped him put on his seat belt and start my car.

" Do you wanna eat something? " I asked. He nodded. I drove around and found a Mcd nearby. I quickly parked my car and headed towards Mcd with Leo.

" One happy-meal set and one double cheese burger. " I make my order.

I passed the happy-meal toy to Leo. He looks so happy with it. It's a smurf toy. 

We got our seat and started to enjoy our meal. Leo really looks like a pure innocent angel to me. I had the urge to protect him.

" Leo-ahh, where's your appa and umma? "

" They are at somewhere far far away. " He said and pointed towards the sky. 

" How old are you? "

" 4. "  He answered while showing 4 little fingers. He was like me. I lost my parents at young age too.

" Faster complete your meal, I bring you to somewhere later. " I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

We entered my car again. Leo was abit too quiet. I caught him staring at me sometimes. Maybe he wants to talk to me but just don't know how to start the conversation.

" So is your noona who look after you all along? "

" Nehh. "

" You don't have any relatives as all? " He shaked his head while looking down.

We began to chat comfortably on the way after awhile. I can feel that he started opening more to me. 

" Alright, we reached. " I said when we arrived in front of a toy shop.

Leo's eyes widen when he saw the huge toy store. We entered and saw many different toys. There are teddy bears, toycars, toyguns. Leo looked excited especially he saw his favourite Pororo. He grabbed the pororo soft toy and hugged it.

" You want this? I will buy you. " I took the pororo from him.

" No. I don't want. "

" Why? You look like you love it very much. "

" Its expensive. Noona said we don't have much money, so don't waste it on something unwanted. " He answered with a sad tone.

" It's okay. Hyung can afford this. I will buy you. Your noona doesn't have to pay for this. " I smiled.

" Jinja? "

" Yes ! " I quickly pay for the toy and gave it to Leo.

" Thanks hyung. "

" You're welcome. " 

We left the shop. It's almost time for Leo to have his injection. I need to bring him back home asap.

" Leo-ahh. Let's go home. Your noona is waiting. " He remained silent for awhile.

" But. noona is angry at me. "

" No. She doesn't. She must be really worrying about you. I bet she doesn't even have any apetitite for lunch as you left with me. "

" Jinja? "

" Of course. She can't wait to see her dear Leo. I'm sure. " 

I took out my iphone and dialed Dara's number.

" Yoboseyo. " 

" GD here. I'm sending Leo home now, can I have your address?"

25minutes later, we arrived. What i saw was a simple wooden house. I couldn't believe they live here. Dara walked out and I handed Leo back to her. She thanked me for accompany and take care of Leo.

" It's nothing. I have free time and I dont mind to look after him. You can even ask me to pick him up from school if you aren't free. " I gave her a sweet smile.

"  really thanks alot. " 

" It's late. You better give Leo his injection. See you tomorrow. "

" See you. " 

What happened to me? At first I found Leo timid and wanna protect him. And now, I want to protect Dara as well. She seemed weak to me. 

 

 

I know I'm a terrible author. My grammar but I still wish you guys like my story. :D Junseung will be next. :D