First meeting

My one and only love

Junhyung POV

Gosh. Seriously maths is killing me. I'm so freaking bored and looked around my class. Aikss. Jiyong hyung is sleeping, Doojoon is flirting with Hyuna who is sitting on his lap, Jonghyun is lovey dovey-ing with Key, Taecyeon hyung is busy texting (most probably his girlfriend, Yoona.) Awww, how am I going to pass this long maths period. Skip class? Yes! I decided to sneak out of this hell.

I walked around the school with an expressionless face. Whenever I pass by any classes, I could hear screaming from the girls. I smirked to myself for having such high popularity. When I passed by school office, suddenly one person bumped into me.

" What the heck? Are you blind? "  I shouted at that person. At that moment I saw another two people walking out.

" Sorry. I didn't see you. Are you okay? " That boy keep apologize.

"Am I okay? Obviously NOT !! " I said angrily.

" I'm really sorry! " That boy looks like he's going to burst into tears. *Am I that scary? *

" YAHH, he has already apologize, What do you want? He just bumped into you acciddentaly, he didn't mean it. And this little incident won't harm you any little! " A doe-eyed boy who walking out from the office shouted at me.

Damn it ! What an unlucky day. After being tortured by maths lesson, bumped by somebody and now get a scold from a nobody !

" Do you know who am I? Oopz, Obviously you don't know. If you know, you wouldn't have talk to me like this. So now, I decided to let you know. I'm Yong Junn...

" I don't care to know your name. I just know you are a stupid bastard. " He said so and bring the guy away left me dumbfounded.

 

30minutes later, I'm back into class.

" Hey class, today we have 3 new students." said Mr.Park, my homeroom teacher. 

Immediately I saw three familiar figures moving in the class. Yes, that two guys I met and a girl who walked out from the office at the same time just now. They intro themselves a little bit.

" Okay, Hyunseung-shii take the seat beside Junhyung, Yoseob-shii beside Doojoon and Sandara-shii take the place behind Jiyong. Please raise your hands boys. "

WTF. What happened to me today? I have to sit beside that guy who called me a bastard. YAHH. Fine. I will make sure your life go miserable.

 

Yoseob POV

I took the seat beside the Doojoon guy. I have to admit he is really a good looking guy but I could see that he doesn't like to have me as his deskmate. At the same time, I saw that guy I bumped into just now keep staring at me and Hyunseung hyung. I could see his eyes are filled with anger. AHHH, I had already apologize, what he want from me? !!! 

" Hey! I'm Yoseob. Nice to meet you. It's my first day hear, please treat me nicely. " I talked to the Doojoon guy.

"....." I didnt get any response. Why is he so cool?

Suddenly, " BUM! " A book smack on my head.

" EHH. scholarship student. nice to meet you." A guy said in a sarcastic tone.

" Nice to meet you...." I replied him with a smile.

" YAhh, acting nice to me huh? I tell you, students here are all rich and from high-classes, you are just a poor scholarship student. Do you know you are indirectly lowering our class standard? " 

" I..." Why am I tering? I should be proud of myself by entering the school with full scholarship. But, hearing him said so, I feel kinda embarrased. I couldn't speak out a single word and at the same time, the Doojoon guy slammed on the table and walked away.

Does he hate me that much? I wonder.

 

Dara POV.

" take the seat behind Jiyong. " the teacher said.

That Jiyong guy raised his hand and I walked to the seat behind him. That guy seemed pretty cool. 

HAHA, i laughed at myself. Students here are non of my business. I just need to wait until I graduate and leave. I'm used for being a loner. Neither now or past, I used to be alone. The only good thing now is I got a scholarship, I don't need to spend extra for school fees. Money I earned from my part-time jobs can be used for getting Thunder for a better school, and most important for Leo's medical expenses. Yes, Leo has diagnosed for Juvenile Diabetes.

 

 

This is my first chappie. How's it? Do comment, I need improvement. :D