Actually he is cute. NOOOO. I'm straight.

My one and only love

Doojoon's POV

Finally it's break time. As usual, My buddies and I are surrounded by bunch of girls. They are screaming and fangirl-ing around us. 

" Oppa, do you want to try this apple pie? " Hyuna quickly sit on my lap and feed me with the apple pie.

" Hmm. no thanks." I pushed her away and leave the table. I know I'm behaving weird and it's all because the uncomfortable staring from the Yoseob guy who is opposite me. I couldn't take it anymore, I walked towards him and slammed on the table.

He is shocked by my action.

" YAHH. Just now in class you keep annoying me with Hi and Hey and now you keep staring at me? What is your problem? " I shouted

"Errr.Ehhh. I.....,I just wanna be friend with you? "

" friend? are you freaking kidding me? I dont need a friend like you and plus I'm not gay. I have zero interest in you. So please keep a distance from me. !" 

" Sorry. " He was about to cry. I know I had embarrassed him in front of so many people. Actually I'm kinda guilty too. I didn't know why I just explode like this. Maybe he really irritates me. His cuteness that irritates me? Owww, I have no idea why.

 

Yoseob's POV

 

I walked to the locker with my teary eyes. Why Doojoon hate me that much? Why did he embarrassed me like this? 

Suddenly I heard coming behind the locker. I walked closer and have a peek. My jaw dropped when I saw two guys making out there. They are my classmates, hmmm, taemin and minho. I feel abit jealous of them. They don't mind what others see in them and they are proud of being gays. They are famous gay couples in school. (Jongkey another pair.)  YES. I'm GAY TOO but I never let anyone knows include Seungie hyung. I'm too afraid that people might look down on me. After taking my stuff from my locker, I walked to the restroom.

As i reach the restroom, a hand clasped over my mouth and I was dragged into the restroom and I saw about five guys. I was so nervous. Who are them?

" What do you want? " I said as the guy released his hand.

" What we want? we want nothing but YOU !" He smirked.

I was brought to the corner and held me up against the wall. One of them unbuckled my pants. WTF. I'm gay but I don't want lose my ity to some guys I don't like. Tears rolled down my face.

" Please, STOP! Don't do this to me. "

" Don't move you ! " I got a slap from the guy who is unbuckling my pants.

" HELP !" I able to shout out a word. Then immediately another guy pulled my hair. 

" Don't ever think that someone will rescue you. STAY STILL and enjoy ! If not we will go the rough way. "

My boxers are soon taken off and I can feel a hand forcefully grab my member. Tears are dripping down my face and cheek. Seungie hyung, where are you?

" WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING HERE? " I heard a familiar voice.

" Doooo joooon, we are just helping the newbie. "

" HELPing? what kind of help that need him to be ? " I saw Doojoon grabbed one guy collar. " This is ual harrastment ! " Then Doojoon gave the guy a punch.

" Get lost ! "

Phewww, those badasss finally left. Doojoon walked near me. I quickly pulled up my pants. 

" Are you okay? " I nodded without looking at him. I still couldn't control my tears from rolling down.

Doojoon's POV

" Are you okay? " He nodded. What a stupid question I asked. Obviously he is not okay. First day of school being embarrased by me and now nearly being ?

" They were gone. Nobody gonna hurt you. " I said  trying to comfort him.

" Are you able to stand up? Need I bring you to the imfirmary?

" Doojoon-shiii, I'm okay. Thankss. " Finally he talked.

" Fine. Then let me bring you to class. "

" I'm really okay. I can go by my own. " Yoseob then stand up and begin to leave the restroom.

 

Later, I wandered around the school aimlessly. I didn't want to back to class for the boring History lesson. My mind can't get rid of the Yoseob guy. He is actuaclly kinda cute even when he cried. Gosh! What am I thinking. I'm STRAIGHT !!! 

 

 

sorry for those who waiting for daragon and junseung. I'm abit slow. :D