Leo between Daragon.

My one and only love

Finally it's Daragon time. :))

 

I think I’m ugly And nobody wants to love me
Just like her I wanna be pretty I wanna be pretty
Don’t lie to my face cuz I know I’m ugly

 

Dara's POV

It's almost end of school. I received a call from Leo's kindergarden principal.

"May I speak to Leo's guardian? "

" Yes. I'm his sister. What's the matter? "

" Leo had a fight with another kid just now. I need you to come over. Are you able to make it soon cause parents of another kid are coming. "

" Okay. Thanks. I'll be right over. " 

I'm really worried about Leo. Why did he fight with other kid? Does he injured of injured others?

 

GD's POV

Finally end of class. I grabbed my bag and get ready to leave the boring class. Suddenly,

" HYUNG !!!! " It was my beloved dongsaeng, key's voice

" Yes?" I asked

" Hyung, Jonghyun and I need to stay back for musical practice and Taemin has to accompany Minho for soccer practice. So do you mind bringing this lunchbox to Yoogeun? " he said pointing at the lunchbox.

Yoogeun. He is Key Jjong Taemin and Minho's adopted son. He's cute and adorable. I love him too.

" Sure thing, I miss Yoogeunniee too. " I took the lunchbox.

I got into my car and prepared to go to my destination, Yoogeun's kindergarden. I reached there after 20minutes. I quickly walked to Yoogeun's class. I'm quite familiar with this place since it's not my first time here. I have been here for don't know what children's day event to watch Yoogeun's perform.

" Jiyong samchon! " Yoogeun looked at me excitedly.

" Aiks. I told you not to call me samchon, makes me sound so old. " I heard Yoogeun chuckled.

" Nahh. your ummas and appas want me to bring you this. " I passed the cutie his lunchbox,

" Thankyou, samch...HYUNG. " 

"Good boy. " I ruffled his hair. 

Yoogeun doesn't want me to leave so early and decided to walk me around his kindergarden. Later, we walked pass the principal's office and heard quarreling from inside.

" How dare your brother hurt my son with his dirty hands? " I heard an anjumma shout

" Sorry. I'm really sorry. My brother didn't make this on purpose. " a girl apologize.

" Do you know why is your brother like that? because he doesn't have a mum. It's right that why people call kid without mother wild animals ! "

" Sorry. Leo, apologize ! " 

I'm so curious what happened inside so I peeked from outside. I saw a familiar figure, the new girl in my class. I looked at Yoogeun curiously, asked him what actually happened.

I got a short description from him. That Leo kid was humiliated by the troublemaker kid. He git angry and gave the kid a punch.

BUMPPP ! A kid ran out.

" Leo. Stop! " That new girl of my class followed him.

" Just apologize and settle this issue, please. " the girl begged the kid

" SHIRO! I didn't do anything wrong. " The kid push her away and run again.

I don't know what got wrong in me, I stopped that girl and gave her sign that I will talk to that kid. I wonder why I want to talk to that kid so badly, because he doesn't have parents like me?

" Yoogeun, can you get back to your class by your own. " He nodded then I chased after the Leo kid.

I finally got him after a long chasing.

" Hey Leo ! " I catch him. 

" Who are you? " he looked at me in shocked.

" Hmm. a friend of your noona. " I smiled at him. At this time that girl catch up too.

" Leo~" She called her brother.

Leo looked away from her. He seemed really angry. No matter how hard that girl wanna talk to her, he gave her no response. Surprisinngly,  that kid hugged by leg, like begging me to bring him away.

" Uhmm. Do you trust me? Let me handle him for a day. I will bring him back to you asap. "

" But...How? "

" Just trust me. " 

" Okayy. Thanks. But. my brother is a diabetic patient. He needs to get injection before dinner. Would you please bring him back by that time? "

" Sure thing. And give me your phone number. Name too? Sorry, I know you are my classmate, but i wasn't paying attention during your short intro today. "

" 6593018736, Sandara Park. "

" Okay. see you. "

 

Teaser for next chapter.

Sweet moment between leo and GD. 

will Dara and GD getting closer?

Thanks for all the support. i will do my best for my fic. :D