An Idea

The Mysterious Singer

"Ugh...." Seulong said, waking up in an unfamiliar room. His head felt heavy, while he looked to the person next to him. Yoona was there sleeping soundly with Taecyeon. Seulong got up and sighed, feeling dizzy. He stumbled to the kitchen, seeing Yoseob there.

"Oh, Yoseob," Seulong said plainly. Yoseob was cooking breakfast, as he looked up at Seulong. He bit his lips awkwardly.

"Morning," Yoseob said, focusing back on his cooking. Seulong looked, and saw IU laying on the couch with teary eyes. He raised an eyebrow as he sat on the corner of the couch. He caressed her soft hair, as he smiled lightly at her.

"Why was she crying? Where are we, anyways?" Seulong asked, staring at Yoseob. Yoseob snorted.

"We're in IU's apartment, and obviously, you should know why she's crying," Yoseob said, rolling his eyes. Seulong lowered his eyebrows, as he kept thinking, What did I do to IU? Suddenly, the two heard footsteps, as Seulong widened his eyes.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyang-ssi," Seulong said formally, bowing 90 degrees. Taeyang nodded as he grabbed a cup of coffee.

"Is this for me, Yoseob?" Taeyang asked, grinning at him. Seulong felt jealous, seeing IU's older brother showing more respect that him. Yoseob grinned back and nodded. Taeyang sighed in relief as he drank his coffee. He grabbed the newspaper in front of the door and began reading it. The house was quiet again.

Finally, IU was able to wake up. She groaned as she rubbed her teary eyes. She looked up and saw the three boys she least wanted to see: Yoseob, Seulong, and her brother. She sighed.

"I'll be in my room," IU mumbled, as she got up. Yoseob gently pushed her back down on the couch.

"Um, Yoona and Taecyeon are in your room. They're still sleeping," Yoseob whispered, making IU sigh. IU just nodded glumly as she lied back on the couch. Yoseob brought her breakfast, but IU pushed them away.

"I'm to sick to eat," IU replied, closing her eyes.

"You have to eat, IU! You can really get sick and lack energy for school," Yoseob pointed out.

"But I don't want to eat!" IU complained, while Taeyang came over. Taeyang took a piece of an egg and stuffed in IU's mouth. IU mumbled something, as she tried to choke out the food. But Taeyang did a pretty good at stuffing her.

"Eat. Or else," Taeyang said strictly. IU groaned as she sat down and began to eat. Yoseob smiled back at Taeyang, thankful for what he just did. Taeyang smiled back, and finished drinking his coffee.

"Well, I need to go to school now. Bye! Yoseob, take care of IU," Taeyang said quickly, adjusting his shoes. He then left the house, leaving IU, Seulong Yoseob, Yoona, and Taecyeon alone.

"So...." Seulong began after he finished eating, "What happened yesterday night? I can't remember." IU instantly dropped her plate, as she began to shake. Seulong stared at her, while Yoseob quickly went up to help her.

"IU, calm down!" Yoseob said softly. But IU kept shaking, her eyes wide. She remembered exactly why she was so glum and heart broken. I have to keep the favors I promised to Seulong, IU thought, as she covered her face. Yoseob hesitated, as Yoona and Taecyeon woke up.

"Good morning, everyone," Taecyeon mumbled, sitting down on a table. Yoona did the same, as she began eating breakfast.

"What day is today?" Yoona asked.

"M-Monday," IU stuttered. Everyone except IU and Yoseob spat out their food.

"MWOH!?! MONDAY?!?!" the three shouted. Yoseob and IU nodded awkwardly. They quickly packed their stuff, running to their house.

"Thank you for the food! We're going to our house to change to our uniforms! IU, I won't be able to hang around with you today. I'll be hanging around with my bro and every other popular people. Mian! Anyways, have fun!" Yoona said, as she left with Seulong and Taecyeon. IU just waved and gave her a small smile as she closed the door. IU sighed as she looked at Yoesob.

"What am I going to do? You know exactly what Seulong said yesterday!" IU whined.

"It's just a dream!" Yoseob lied, trying to calm her down. IU shook her head.

"No, it's not! I remember it, and I bet you remember it, too!" IU snapped, going to her room to change. Yoseob sighed as she began washing the dishes. When IU came out wearing her uniform, she slunk on the couch. She dug into her bag pack to see if she had missed any homework. While she was flipping some pages, a pink flyer fell out. Yoseob, who was done washing the dishes, picked it up for her and forced a small smile.

"Ya, were you planning to sing for the school's dance?" Yoseob asked, grinning. IU blushed as she snatched the flyer away.

"Well, not exactly. You see, I'm working on this song called 'Nagging', but I don't know who to rehearse it with," IU said, bringing out a sheet of paper with musical notes and lyrics on it. Yoseob mumbled through it, and smiled.

"Maybe I can help," Yoseob suggested.

"Well, it's a duet song. So you're going to have to perform with me," IU pointed out. Yoseob nodded, while IU smiled. She thanked him, and they started to leave the house to school.

A few minutes later, the two friends arrived at the school's gate. Seulong was there, waiting for IU. I really need to know what I did wrong, he thought, as he spotted IU and Yoseob walking. Seulong grinned, but then Min Ah hopped onto him.

"OPPA!" she shouted, snuggling on Seulong. Seulong let out a big 'OOF' and fell. Just then, IU and Yoseob were right in front of him. IU couldn't help but laugh at Seulong on the ground.

"Hey, it's not funny!" Seulong managed to choke out, as he tried to pull Min Ah off of him. IU continued to laugh sweetly. Seulong couldn't help it but grin. Min Ah saw this and glared at IU. 

"Oppa, let's go!" Min Ah said, pulling Seulong away from IU. IU stopped laughing, as she gave Seulong a small wave. When Seulong and Min Ah were out of sight, IU smiled at Yoseob.

"Maybe what Seulong said yesterday was all a lie. He was drunk," IU pointed out, smiling. Yoseob smiled as he entered the school.

"Yoseob, be right back! I have to use the restroom," IU said, heading towards the girl's restroom. Yoseob nodded, as he waited besides IU's locker. He was leaning against it, and he began to whistle, his eyes wandering around ever where. Just then, he saw a girl handing a boy a letter with a small heart attached it. Yoseob smiled softly. Cute, it's a love letter! Yoseob thought. Then, Yoseob widened his eyes. A LOVE LETTER! Of course! I can try to confess IU once more with a love letter! But... I already made a promise to make IU a couple with Seulong.... Well, I can at least try! Yoseob thought, smiling to himself. Just then, IU came towards him.

"Alright, let's go to class!"