How It Starts.

The Start of a War

 

It was a cold night when the shadows of twelve men were seen on a bridge in the city of Seoul. The bridge was solid, causing their heavy footsteps to make thick thumping sounds as they near each other. The group of six blond men called B.A.P held hammers.One of them called Jongup cracked his fingers. They were smudged with dirt, smirking at their opponents playfully.


'So, super powers huh?' Yongguk said, taking his place at the front of the group as leader. He observed the other six men in front of them. 'Nice shiny pants,' he nods. 'Very... fabulous.'

Suho came out from his crowd of handsome boys, his face serious as usual.  He was the leader of the other group – EXO. While B.A.P was manly and strongly built, EXO was more tall and slim. They were unarmed - other than their charms that gives them their power.

'If you really want blond hairs, we could always bleach it for you guys.' Suho said. As if on cue, Chanyeol's phoenix roars up in a blinding fire that burns like the sun.  Zelo squinted a little, but held his stance.

'Nice birdie, are you selling it? I'll pay ten won for the pigeon,' Himchan smirked.

Chanyeol didn't hesitate and went to give the blonde flower boy a punch, but Suho held him back. 'Let it go,' the leader instructed. Himchan chuckled.

Yongguk came to Suho and looked him straight in the eye, their faces not two inches away from each other. 'Look, pretty boy. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. Earth is oursWe're conquering it. Go and play on Pluto or something.'

'I'm sorry, but this cannot be helped,' Suho told, unmoved. 'Earth has the most resources of power, therefore we will not budge.'

Yongguk shrugged. 'If you want it that way.' Without warning he held up his hammer that sized as big as a car engine and weighed more than a horse. His veins popping on his arms, the hammer hit the side of Suho's body and flung him to the side. Chanyeol was unable to control his anger anymore. As if from one body, his phoenix flew pass his owner straight to hit Himchan in the guts, pushing him off his feet. Youngjae looked back to see his hyung thirty meters away. Suddenly, he felt someone poking his chest. He turned back around for Kai to land a good punch on his face before he suddenly disappears and reappear again behind the boy with high cheekbones. He poked Youngjae’s back, which foolishly made him turn around. Kai kneed his guts.

Jongup, quick on grasping what was going on ran towards Baekhyun who shone light from his palms on Jongup's face. He avoided it, and slickly gave Baekhyun a flick on his nose. The boy with eyeliner drawn held his nose yelling 'What the hell, man?' Jongup only laughed playfully. That's when D.O decided to give the boy a nudge. He stomped his foot and the earth below him raised like a wave of sea water, running toward the boy. Jongup lost control of his footing and got rolled away by the wave, his body constantly hit by rocks. Zelo swung his hammer on the side of D.O's head from behind, causing him to lose ability to control the earth. It knocks over Yongguk instead, who was battling Suho and his ball of water that had been threatening Yongguk's hammer by slicing it bit by bit during battle, causing it to shrink.

Daehyun just stared on at the fights. From behind, Sehun appears with an orange butterfly on his shoulder. He didn't attack. He came next to Daehyun and watched with him. Daehyun, noticing his existence, removes his mask slightly to talk.

'So this is how a war is like.'

'Yes, it must be.'

'You want to join in?' Daehyun asks, swinging his hammer into the air, then catching it back again as it falls.

'Well, I must fight for my home planet,' Sehun says, not amused by Daehyun's act. His butterfly fluttered away, while a tornado quietly forms miles behind him, slowly increasing in size as it nears.

And that's how a war starts.