II

Black Dawn

 

FLASHBACK...

It was a dismissal time in Korea Kent High School.

"Hey guys! It's kinda weird but i have to tell you something!" Hyuna said.

"What? What is it?" Krystal and Amber asked, curiously.

"Watch this!" Hyuna said, she grab a towel and spun it around. She sighed and pulled the towel. Suddenly, she spun it with a force.

KRYBER was shocked on what they saw. The towel hardened and frozed. It looked like a sword made of towel.

"Woah..." Amber muttered.

"Hey!!! What a coincidence!!! I just found out recently about something like that!" Krystal squeaked.

"Watch this!" Krystal said. She gathered up her strength, sighed and closed her eyes. A few seconds, she opened it and held her forehead, looking at the trashcan.

........

A few minutes, the trashcan started to float.

"WOAH! THAT WAS SO COOL!" Hyuna said, excitedly, glomping at Krystal.

"What about you Amber?" Krystal asked.

"Uhmmm. I...." Amber muttered.

"Well i'll show you some cool trick!" she said, excitedly. She walked to the wall of the other side of the room, across the clock. She then pulled out something in her pocket. It was a kunai. She kneeled down and doing a ninja stance. 

"What she up to? She's holding 4 kunais.. That's a deadly weapon. Maybe she's planning to be sasuke? It's like a ninjutsu stance.." Hyuna muttered.

"I'll just hit the clock on 3, 6 and 9. Alright. here i go" Amber muttered.

"HIIIYAAH!!" Amber yelled as she finally released the kunais.

"I know there's 4 kunais.. Where's the fourth one?" Krystal muttered.

"Looking for this guys?" Amber asked as she pulled out the one that was left on her hand. She finally threw the last one.

"It's not straight!?" Hyuna muttered, confused.

"I think she threw it wrong..." Krystal muttered.

The last kunai hit the first three and moved on different directions.

"OH BOY SASUKE!!!!" Hyuna squeaked as she glomps on Amber.

The first kunai hit the clock but......

"WHAT THE !? HEY WATCH IT!!!!" Krystal yelled as the other kunai hit above her shoulder, cutting a few strands of her hair.

"Gosh. Wrong move" Amber muttered as she closed her eyes.

The third kunai went out of the window and broke the glass.

"ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL ME?" Krystal yelled, attempting to punch.

"Guys i think this is not the time to do that.." Hyuna said....

"Who's up there?" A voice of a man suddenly appeared. 

"I'm really sorry" Amber muttered, begging the two to forgive her.

"It sounded like the school guard" Krystal said.

"That's what i'm afraid of" Hyuna said

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES GUYZZ!!" Hyuna yelled as she started running like a maniac.

"See ya outside!" Krystal said as she run for her life.

"Hey guys don't leave me!" Amber said and started running.

"I'll just go get my things! I'll catch up! Take care of yourselves! Don't be caught!" Hyuna said and run into a different direction.

"If it wasn't for this ninja kid here, we won't be runnning like thieves in the night!" Krystal complaint.

"Sorry already!! I just threw it on the wrong angle! My mistake! Forgive me!" Amber apologized as they were running.

Amber and Krystal were in a convinience store, resting their legs and drinking some soda.

"Good thing we're not caught. I wonder where's Hyuna?" Krystal asked while drinking her soda.

"There she is." Amber said and pointed at the girl running towards them.

Hyuna just arrived, sweating and panting.

"Hey you okay? Did someone caught you?" Krystal asked, sounding concern.

"Here! You should drink first!" Amber said and gave Hyuna a soda.

Hyuna grabbed the soda and drank it. 

After a while, Krystal was smirking.

"What's wrong Krystal?" Amber asked, giving her a wierd look.

"Wonderign why i'm smiling? Hahaah! Can't you smell something?" Krystal asked, smirking.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION I TOOK A BATH!" Hyuna squeaked.

"Me too!" Amber yelled.

"That's not what i meant! You see, the three of us are special. We are out of the ordinary guys! Maybe destiny brought us together. Maybe we have a mission! To help people and save them from danger! We can be heroes." Krystal explained.

"In a group theres always a brain behind them! I shall be the intelligence." Krystal said.

"You Hyuna shall be the leader. Since Amber here is a bit clumsy, she can't be the leader" Krystal said.

Amber just kept quiet, kinda agreeing to Krystal.

"As for Amber... I'll think about it" Krystal said and turned around. She walked towards Hyuna and clings on her.

"I don't have a position!? NO FAIR!" Amber yelled and ran towards the two.

"Alright let's go my intelligence. We have to think of Amber's position" Hyuna said, smirking and leaving Amber behind.

"Cheaters! How about meeeee." Amber said while pouting.

After awhile.. while walking.

"I can't think of Amber's position..." Krystal said.

"Me neither. I don't know what she's capable of or what's her talent" Hyuna said, holding her chin.

"Talent?" Amber mumbled and ran towards the two.

Suddenly Amber came out of nowhere and kneeled infront of them. She released her kunais and it landed on the wall infront of them.

"How about that?" Amber asked.

"I think i know now! Your capable to do those things! You're gonna be...... the bait!!!!!" Hyuna said, excitedly.

"WHAT!?" Amber said, shocked.

"I can explain! You see your the most healthy on our team! It's gonna be easy for you to dodge things!" Hyuna explained and patted Amber's head.

"What did i do wrong? Why do i deserve this position???" Amber asked, sniffing and pouting.

From afar, a guy can be seen in a building watching the three.

"You sure we won't tell them?" A girl with a blonde hair asked.

"Not yet." A guy said and walked away..