IV

Black Dawn

 

It was an early morning. Time was about 5am. Sun was just nearly rising. Someone opened the Shadow Glade's room. It was Jessica, she peeked while opening half of the door. After peeking she closed it. The door opened again but this time, it was Donghae. He went in, walking over to Amber's bed and picked the girl up. He walked out slowly, trying to not wake up the other 2 girls.

 
----------
 
"YOW DINO LLAMA BROTHA RISE AND SHINE!!!!!!" 
 
I stood up immediately, i was suprised and i felt my eardrums just bursted.
 
"WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled at Donghae.
 
"Didn't you know you were sleeping for almost 30 minutes in the ground?" He asked.
 
He was obviously making fun of me.
 
"That's not funny! And don't ever scream at the top of your lungs in my ears! You can just burst my eardrums ya know!" I complaint.
 
"Alright alright let's just get this thing over" he said and all of a sudden he attacked me, trying to punch my face.
 
I immediately blocked his fist with my palm and held it. 
 
"Wow. I'm impressed, you're alert." he said and pulled back his fist. 
 
"Alright first thing, you gotta learn how to use a resurrection leaf." he said and pulled out some leaves on his pocket.
 
"These are resurrection leaves. Use it wisely. If you think or you somehow knew you were going to die. For example, you're using a self destruct, for you to not die, you should tap yourself some of these before doing the trick" he explained.
 
"Can you demonstrate me" i asked with a sudden curiousity.
 
"Hell no. Just try it yourself if you get into that situation. Don't you know how that hurts. Eventually, if you die after tapping yourselves with these, you can still feel the pain of dying" he explained.
 
Well that was really scary. I don't even want to feel that.
 
"Alright let's start sparring again" he said.
 
We started sparring and hitting each other. After a few hours, we stopped. I was sweating like hell.
 
"Alright. That's all for today i guess." Donghae said with a doubt.
 
"Okay." i said and started to walk out since i was tired.
 
"Amber wait." he said.
 
I turn around as he spoke. I was surprised that there was a katana going to my direction. I immediately block it and took it.
 
"You're really alert, huh. That katana was for you." donghae said while walking towards my direction.
 
He gave me some ressurection leaves.
 
"Just in case you needed those, but it's only limited so use it wisely" he said and walked away.
 
I then put it in my pocket and walked out going to our room. I opened the door. There was no one in the room. It was already 10am. I put my katana beside the bed and dropped the resu leaves in a fishbowl in my bedside table. I dropped myself on the bed and lied down for awhile. I didn't realized i fell asleep until i hear a sound of alarm... What the?
 
I woke up and sat at the bed groggily, half awake. I can hear the speakers, someone was talking or announcing?
 
"ATTENTION SHADOW GLADE. WE NEED YOU IMMEDIATELY IN THE ARMORY. THERE WAS AN EMERGENCY MISSION WAITING FOR YOU THERE."
 
"What the!? That's us?" i mumbled and stood up. I grabbed my katana, resu leaves and council coat.
 
I walked out of the room and ran towards the armory which i seriously don't know where.
 
"The armory is in the basement. Please come immediately" The speaker said.
 
"Well i guess the speaker kinda read my mind?" i mumbled and started to ran as fast as i can to the elevator and pushed the basement button.
 
I ran to the armory. When i arrived, Krystal and Hyuna were there already.
 
“Alright. There was a hostage at an abandoned building in East ave. Krystal, ill give you the tracking device and the laptop for the information since you’re the intelligence.” donghae said and gave krystal a laptop and a watch. I assumed it was the tracking device.
 
“Alright go now. These 3 motorcycles should be yours.” He said and pointed to the 3 motorcycles parked in the armory.
 
Since my things are in the room, I don’t have to prepare. I can just go now. I rode the motor and waited for the two.
 
Krystal wore her council coat and held the laptop, she wore the tracking device as well.
 
Hyuna walked to me. She moved her head towards my head. We weree few inches apart. What is she trying to do?
 
“is there something wrong?” She asked and put something behind my eeaer.
 
Phew. I thought… Errr..
 
“Nothing. What was that?” I asked, with a curious face.
 
“It was for our communication. something like a mic.” She said and walked away.
 
Hyuna grabbed her whip which hyunseung gave her, yes. Hyunseung was training her. She then wore the council coat.
 
We then left the council after wearing the helmets.
 
“So where to?” I asked, hoping that they would hear me in this mic thing.
 
“Follow me” krystal said and drove off, leaving us behind.
 
We then arrived to the abandoned building..
 
“We're here” krystal said as she took off her helmet and flipped her hair.
 
Hyuna did the same.
 
The hell. Why do they look so hot when they do that.
 
“Amber? Are you okay?” Hyuna asked with a concerned tone.
 
“Yeah…” I said stammeringly.
 
“Alright. Ill stay here. You two should go inside. Amber first then you Hyuna” krystal said and pointed at a wall outside.
 
I now walked inside the building. It was really abandoned. I tiptoed inside and search for the hostage. I got up the stairs. Saw nothing.
 
“There is nothing in here!” I yelled at the mic.
 
“You sure?” Krystal asked.
 
“Ill go in now. Ill help you look around” Hyuna said.
 
“Fine.” I said.
 
I searched and searched in the last floor. until…
 
“Amber behind you!!!!” Krystal yelled.
 
“What!?” I suddenly asked and turned around.
 
I dodged the enemy’s attack with my katana as I suddenly pulled it out.
 
“You’re strong, huh” the enemy mumbled.
 
I pushed him and prepared to attack. I charged at him but he just dodged my attacks. Errrrr. Hyuna suddenly came and helped me with his whip. After a few attacks we were really tired.
 
“Got any plan b?” Hyuna asked in the mic.
 
“I don’t have plan b. But it seems someone’s going to give you a back up.” Krystal said.
 
Like what krys said, someone came in. 2 beautiful ladies. The girl with pink hair and one with a short hair.
 
“Hey who are you guys?” I asked, suddenly curious.
 
“We are the death wish. The two of us. We just came to rescue the princess” the girl with pink hair said.
 
"Crap! He got away!" Hyuna yelled.
 
"Have you found the princess?" I yelled. I can't see Hyuna so probably she was far from where i'm standing.
 
"She's here! But she's not awake. I think she fainted!" Hyuna yelled.
 
“Oh okay.. Let’s just first bring her in the council and heal her” I said and started to walk to where Hyuna's voice came from.
 
The two followed and when they saw the princess, they immediately walked towards her and started to carry her.
 
I started to walk out of the building and the rest of the gang followed me.
 
Since we only have 3 motorcycles.
 
“Ill just carry the princess.” Hyuna said and sat at the motor
 
Hyuna drove off leaving us behind. The deathwish followed riding Krystal’s motor. I hopped in the motor and started the engine. Krystal hopped in too and held my waist. I gave her the helmet.
 
“I think you need it more.” I said as I gave her the helmet.
 
It was really awkward since Krystal was somewhat "hugging" me from behind. Well that's what it looks to me. I found myself blushing with the thought. Errr.
 
We finally arrived at the council. I parked the motor and started to run to the clinic where the "princess" was.
 
When i reached the clinic, they were all inside.
 
"Is she okay?" I asked Donghae.
 
"Yeah. She just needs some rest." Donghae said.
 
"Alright, let's go out first so she could take her rest." Jessica ordered.
 
We all decided to just wait outside until she woke up.
 
"You go check if she woke up." Krystal whispered to me.
 
I stood up and walked in the room. I walked towards the princess and sat next to her. I have to admit that she was really pretty. Rosy cheeks, kissable lips, full bangs covering her forehead, long reddish-brown hair. I moved her bangs sideways and patted her forehead. 
 
After a few seconds she finally woke up. She just stared at me. and i just stared at her.
 
...........
 
....
..
...
...
.....
...
 
..........
 
And she suddenly kissed me.
 
 
 
....
 
 
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!? 
She.. juuuust.. kissed meee??
On the LIPS?
WAAAAA??????????????????
B-b-b-b-buu--tt-- why?
 
I suddenly found myself blushing as i stared her with a shock face.
 
"Thank you" she said, as she smiled at me. She was also blushing.
 
"WHAT THE !?" Hyuna yelled.
 
They were all shocked with what happened. Unfortunately, they all saw that the princess kissed me, because the door was opened and they were all peeking to see if the princess finally woke up...
 
I just stared at them, with a shocked face.. I was speechless..
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!" Hyuna yelled as she started to walk towards the princess, getting ready to attack her.
 
The death wish held her hands and pulled her out of the room. 
 
I suddenly looked at Krystal. She was looking at me, with a serious face as usual. She just stared at me with her death glare and rolled her eyes. Weird? She then walked out. 
 
The death wish finally came back.
 
"You're finally awake princess! Let's go back to the courtyard, you're father was worried about you." 
 
"But... I don't want to. I want to stay here. I want to be with my knight and shining armor!" she said and clinged on my arms.
 
Hyuna then came in again.
 
"Yoooouuu braaatt!!! Get your hands off Amber or i'll skin you alive!!!!" she yelled and aimed again at the princess.
 
Donghae finally came in and held Hyuna's arms. 
 
"Calm down hyuna. We could settle this out." he said, and walked towards the princess.
 
"Can we talk privately first? Hyuna and Amber, get out of the room" Donghae said, as he pushed us out of the room, and locked the door.
 
"Aishhh how rude!" i groaned.
 
Hyuna then kept quiet and started to walk away. I guess she was really shy on how she acted earlier. Does she like me? But i don't think i feel the same way?
 
After a few minutes, i was sitting beside the door when Donghae finally came out.
 
"Go to the cafeteria i have some announcement to do." Donghae said and walked away.
 
The deathwish and the princess started to walk out of the room and followed Donghae. The princess looked at me and waved as they walked away.
 
I started to walk to the cafeteria. As i arrived, Donghae was in the stage. (there was a mini stage in our cafeteria. for announcement purposes)
 
"Alright. Are we all here?" Donghae asked.
 
"Yeah yeah yeah." We all answered.
 
"We have a new party in the council! But i still have to talk to the princess' parents. Kindly welcome the death wish!" Donghae announced and started clapping his hands.
 
"Hello. My name is Jia." The girl with the pink hair said as she bowed.
 
"I'm Min! Nice to meet you guys!" The short-haired girl said and bowed.
 
"Hello everyone. I'm Suzy. My real purpose in joining here is to learn from my knight and shining armor. I wasn't really knowledgable in fighting so i hope Amber could help me with that. I'm really thankful to her. Nice meeting you all. Please take care of me." she said and bowed. She then waved towards my direction.
 
I don't know what to do so i just waved back.
 
"But Amber didn't even saved you! Your body guards saved you! Unforgivable! You even kissed her earlier!!!!!" Hyuna yelled, with a tone of complaint.
 
I just laughed and scratched the back of my head. On the contrary, Suzy just looked at Hyuna and stuck her tongue out. Hehe. How cute. Hyuna just rolled her eyes, and looked away as she crossed her arms.
 
"They will first talk to Suzy's parents before she could stay here. So she won't be back till she settled that matter" Donghae said.
 
"That's all. You may go back to your room now." Donghae said and left.
 
I started to walk towards the elevator when a force suddenly pulled my hand. I looked at the person who pulled me. It was Suzy. She suddenly hugged me.
 
"Thank you. I hope to learn from you in the future. And if you're wondering why i kissed you, because i like you! I'll call you oppa from now on." she said.
 
"Don't worry. I know that you're a girl. I still like you!" she added.
 
"Alright that's enough!!" Hyuna said and dragged my collar towards the elevator.
 
"See you soon Amber-oppa!!!!!" Suzy yelled and waved at me.
 
I just waved back and smiled at her as the elevator suddenly closed.
 
I looked at Hyuna and Krystal. Krystal was still with a serious face. She doesn't even look at me. Hyuna rolled her eyes on me and stared at the ceiling.
 
"Eh? What have i done wrong?" i thought to myself.
 
We then came to our room. As i was about to go inside, Hyuna pushed me away. "You're not sleeping here!!! I hate you!!!!" she yelled, and throwed me my personal stuffs and shut the door. I tried to open the door knob but it's lock.
 
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!????" i squeaked. I just scratched the back of my head, with a sudden confusion and walked towards the Black Fang's room. 
 
"Can i sleep here?" i asked, pouting.
 
"What happened?" Luna asked, with a face of curiousity.
 
"They kicked me out." i said, while fake sobbing.
 
"Alright. Umma's here. I'll take care