I

Black Dawn

 

Amber finally woke up. "Where am i" she muttered, holding her forehead.

A guy suddenly came in.

"Dino brother! I knew it! Good thing it was just a bad dream! I thought i just died The hell. You won't believe what i just dreamed of!" she yelled.

"Amber uhmmm.." Donghae muttered.

"Where are we? Did mom told you to accompany me?" she asked.

"Amber i think you really didn't....." he didn't finished his sentence as Amber interrupted him.

"Where's Jackie?" she asked with a confused face.

"Amber you're not dreaming awhile ago" he said and looked away. He couldn't face Amber.

"What? You're kidding right?" Amber asked, with a tone of nervousness.

"I'm afraid im not kidding. I'm sorry......" he said as he hung his head low.

"You mean?????...." she asked, teary eyed.

"Yes... I'm sorry...... It's hard to explain" he said

"" is all Amber said. She broke down. 

"WHY THE IS HAPPENING!" She finally yelled, crying her heart out. She yelled and yelled, throwing pillows everywhere. 

Donghae just hugged her to calm her down.

"Will you just calm down? I'll explain everything." he  said.

"How the hell can i calm down!?" she yelled.

"Alright. I won't tell you unless you calm down." he said and attempted to leave.

"No. Alright. I'll calm down. Just tell me what happened" she said and tried to calm herself down.

"This is a long story. Just calm down and listen" he said and sat beside Amber.

"Here it goes...." 

 

"Alright... A few years ago. The high councils on earth decided to give special powers to certain people. Well i was one of the people who were gifted with such powers. We swore to protect Earth in exchange for the gifts" Donghae explained.

"So we're gifted too? I mean i..." she said.

"Yes you are." Donghae said and interrupted.

"You knew?" Amber asked.

"Yes. I was watching you three." Donghae said.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Amber asked.

"It wasn't the time yet to reveal it to you." he said.

"Back to the story.. You see some people abused and defied the high council. They are now called the Eos Council. They have a mission to take over the world. That's why war was waging right now on Earth. We are in Eden City. This city was created by Nyx Council, us. The portal to this world is hidden and Eos doesn't know about it either." he explained.

"We dragged some people whom we saw a few hours ago on Earth while war was waging." he said.

"The Eos were sentenced life imprisonment in wasted island but sadly they escaped. They built a powerful council together with some gifted persons as well. The Eos council was led by Choi Minho, an illusionist." he explained.

"Your friends are here as well, if i haven't mentioned it earlier." he said.

"How? Where are they?" Amber asked excitedly.

"We brought them here. They were in the room next to yours" he said.

Amber got up and went to the other room.