Pay Back Part 2/3

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

Title: Payback (Part 2/3)
Author: xxryexx
Length: One shot
Warning: Mention of , not beta read....
Genre: Pg 13
Summary: Jaejoong find out his boyfriend cheating behind his back.......
 

 

Yoochun walk passed through Yunho office. The office lamp’s still switch on. He sighed. He turned back and knocks Yunho office door knowing that man was still in there...like always.......

 

“Hey...What are you doing?” Yoochun peek his head from the door and looking at the man that still sit on his CEO table. He really looks like he’s concentrate do his job... actually he’s not....

 

“Hey back...i have a lot work to do...” Yunho answered without looking at him...His eyes still looking at the document on his hands.

 

“You still can do it tomorrow you know....” Yoochun sit in front of him while eyeing everything he does.

 

“I....i’ll go home after I finish doing this one....” Yunho looked at him for moments before turned his attention back to the paper. Yoochun sighed. He’s tired to watch this! Every day has been same routine for him.

 

“That’s it! Lets talk about it....” Yoochun snatched the file from his hand and look straight to his eyes.

 

“Talk about what? There’s nothing to talk about Yoochun ah...” Denying! It’s the only thing that almighty Jung Yunho does since four years ago.....

 

“There is! And there’s a lot of thing we need to talk about.....Look at You Yunho....aish.....” Yoochun sighed. Yunho in front of him right now really changed....Different from the man that he knows 4 years ago. He never touch any women since Jaejoong leave him......He always locked his self in his office and spend all his time in his house.

 

“Look...i’m tired rite now....all I need...”

 

“Stop it Yunho.....just stop doing whatever you plan to do!!” Yoochun sighed. He was tired heard the same excuse over and over again. He knows the real reason for the misery that his friend holds for such a long time.

 

“I...i cant Chun ah...You know the reason why I cant do it!......Every breathe....every minute, Every second...my mind full with him....his laughed....his whinning....his touch.....i....” Yunho sighed while leaned on the seat and palm his face.

 

“Yun...for how long you want to punished yourself? It’s already freakin 4 year now.....4 years it’s a long time Yun.....You should move on.....” Yoochun patted Yunho shoulder to calm him down. It’s hurt to see his friend like this....

 

“i...i just can’t..........i love him” Yunho muttered the words under his palm.....And Yoochun know it better.....

 

Flash back......

 

“Open the door damn it!” Yunho banged the door loudly.

 

“Aish what do....” Before the man finish talking a fist flying on his left cheek. The man stumbles down on the floor.

 

“You son of the.......Where’s Jae?” Yunho gripped the man collar and glare at him.

 

“So you are Yunho.....The bastard that break my friends heart.......I’m very pleasant to meet you.....bastard” He shove Yunho away from him while fix his composure back.

 

“Don’t play game with me...call Jae here.....”

 

“He’s not here.....”

 

“Don’t lie to me!”

 

“As much as I desire to have Jaejae for my own, I’m not going to put dirty trick like that to make him stay with me....I’m still a man with pride! Jaejae is not here.....He already left 30 minutes ago.....” Yunho look at the man face. He can sense the man speak the true........

 

“What? Where did he go?” He gasped when reality hit him....Jaejoong leave him! The man that he loves leaves him!!

 

“Why should I tell you after all you’ve done to him?” Seunghyun smirked while rubbing his sore cheek.

 

“but....when I called you...he......”

 

“We are in the car.....on the way to the train station...” Seunghyun know what Yunho’s talking about since he was there with Jaejoong that time. He was shocked when Jaejoong give the phone to him and asked him to acting with him.

 

“No....it’s impossible....his cloths still in the dorm......Tell me you are lying ...” Yunho hold the man shoulder and shake him hardly....

 

“Trust whatever you want to trust.....Anyway......” Seunghyun swing his fist direct to Yunho face. Yunho fall on the floor when Seunghyun fist make contact with his jaw. He didn’t defend his self because he know he deserve it....He deserve beaten by that man.....for treating Jae like that....

 

“This is for punch me earlier...and this...” The second blow makes his lips bleeding.

 

“Urgh....” He accepts it willingly.....It’s all his fault......

 

“That...for my best friend.......have a nice day bastard!” Seunghyun stand up and walk to the door...Ready to get inside.....But suddenly he stop when he felt hands hold his wrist.

 

“Please...let me know where he goes....” Yunho begged on his knees while his eyes glistering with tears.

 

“In your dream!!!” Seunghyun shoved his hand away and continue his pace to the door ignoring the man who cried in front of his door.

 

End of flash back...

 

“He’ll come back someday chun...he will for sure.....” Yunho looked at Yoochun with his tearing eyes.

 

“Hyung...” Yoochun come closer to him and hug him.. He’s in tears too.....

 

“I hurt him Chun...i hurt the person that I really love...” Yunho mumble in Yoochun chest. Yoochun soothing the man back while continue hearing Yunho whispering the same word over and over again.

 

“Hyung......lets go out from here for a moments.....You need this. Trust me” Yoochun speak after he can felt Yunho calm down a little.

 

“But....”

 

“Now hyung!! You need some fresh hair....” Yoochun dragged Yunho from his seat without giving a chance for the man to protest more...

 

**************

 

“Let’s get in.....” Yoochun said after park his car beside the LiTi club night. He quickly gets out from the car and waiting for Yunho outside. Yunho slowly open his seat belt and walk out from the car.

 

“Hm.....you go first.....Let me walk get some fresh air for few minutes......” Yunho know very well the club is located beside the famous Han river...It’s only take few minutes walking from the club to the Han River side......and for sure that the best place that he can think to calm his heart rite now.

 

“Fine...i’ll be waiting for you inside hyung. Don’t be too long.......It’s freezing outside...” Yunho nodded. Yoochun wave his hand before walked into the night club. Yunho watched Yoochun figure gone behind the door before walk to the Han river direction. He takes a deep breath and walk on the street along the river.

 

“Yah! Don’t run too fast........”

 

“That voice.......” Yunho stop from his step immediately. The voice really familiar to him....The voice that he been missing for too long.....

 

“Come get me.......” A child voice with a giggled can be heard behind him. He’s in dilemma rather to turn around or not...He don’t want to felt disappointed again....He don’t want to felt lost hope again....He make a choice to ignored it...He decided to continue his steps....

 

“Sung woong.....Your umma will be angry at you....Aish this kid” The voice...It’s really belong to him!!.....Yunho quickly turned around furiously and tried to spotted where the source of the voice coming from.

 

“Look...the star so beautiful.....” Yunho followed the way of voice coming from....and finally he saw him....

 

“It’s really him.......” Yunho watched the figure playing with the small kids. They chasing each other and then laughed with each other.... Unconsciously Yunho smile watching the scene too... It’s really beautiful and breathtaking moments....

 

“Come here little rascal....” The man swings the little kids and laughed together with him.

 

“Hahaha......” The kid laughed loudly.

 

“Having fun sweety??.” Suddenly another new comer comes in the scene. Beautiful young woman comes and smile at the two.

 

“Here...take your son....”

 

“Jae.....joong............” Yunho weakly uttered the words that he longing to calling for.

 

“Appa....Jae...” The little kid runs back to the man while hugging his leg tightly. The man just chuckled and then caresses the kid hair.

 

“Ap..pa....??” Yunho startled when he heard the kids words. Unconsciously he uttered the words too loud that make another man notice him.

 

“Y...Yunho......” Jaejoong widen his eyes when he saw the man that standing few meter away from him. He’s the same man that becomes the reason for his left 4 years ago.

 

“Jae? What’s wrong?” The girl beside him touches his arms gently.

 

“Shin Kyun ah...can you and Sungwoong wait in the car?” Jaejoong turned to the girl and smile weakly at her. The girl nodded. She turned her face to the man that standing few meters away from them and then to her son.

 

“Fine.....come with Umma Sungwoong ah.....” She kissed her son and brings him with her to the car park. Jaejoong wait the two figures gone from there before facing the man again.

 

“It’s really you............”Jaejoong come towards the man that stood like a statute in front of him and then hug him. Yunho was taken back by the man sudden act. The small figure and the girl look moments ago bring the guilty feeling inside him.....No.....this is not his Jaejoong anymore......He take a few step back from him.

 

“I...i..got to go.......”

 

“Yunho wait......” Jaejoong grab Yunho wrist make him stop from walking away from him.

 

“I...i can’t......i’ve waited for too long........” Yunho answer weakly......he didn’t even dare to turned his face to look at him. He tries very hard to hide his emotion rite now.  

 

“Is it really hard for you to talk to your ex best friend?” Jaejoong asked softly while stand in front of him.

 

“I.......” Yunho sighed.....It’s really hard for him to face Jaejoong right now. All the words that he want to say after meet Jaejoong again suddenly........ gone......

 

“I just want to say thank you.....i realize I didn’t have a chance to say it before......”

 

“Thank you? For what?” Yunho tilted his face and looking straight to the man face. The face that he been missed for too long.....

 

“For being my friend..........Anyway, I have to go....Junsu and my family already waiting for our arrival. We just stop by for moments since my little rascal want to see the beautiful view of han river......i always told him how beautiful Han River scene at the night when we live in Canada before....” Yunho looked at him with blank expression...Now he knows....the man was hiding in Canada for all this time.....

 

“Jae...Jaejoong ah.....do you..... forgive me?” Jaejoong silent for moments when he heard Yunho words....Yunho looked at him straight to the eyes. He really needs the forgiveness from this man.....

 

“It’s all in the past Yun... Time heals everything........” Jaejoong look at him and smile sincerely. Lies if he said he didn’t hurt.....but this is the same man that he love 4 years ago....this is the same man that teach him about love before.....The man he love....And it’s will never change......

 

“i......Thank you Jaejoong...thank you very much” Yunho hugged him tightly.....That’s all that he need......He parted away from him and hold his hands . It’s time to let go.....

 

“O...ok...b..bye....” Jaejoong stuttered don’t know what to do.

 

“Good bye Kim Jaejoong....” Suddenly Yunho come hugged him again and kissed his forehead. Jaejoong startled for moments....it’s not the kiss that make him startled...its the tears that fall on the man face.....He never saw Yunho cried before.....

 

‘He’s happy.......i’m...glad .....for him.......’ Yunho quickly turned his back and walk away from the man. He walked absent minded without knowing where to go....He didn’t see anything except...dark......His ‘light’ of life already gone.....

 

“Hey....what are you doing? You can’t go over there.....it still under construction....Hey....what the.......” The construction worker gasped for moment...The construction side for the bridge still in the half way and its restricting area for the tourist. The worker quickly runs to the man who absolutely ignored him....But it’s already too late. The man already arrived at the edge of the bridge....

 

Yunho smile to the skies and then to the stars that shinning brightly above him... He closed his eyes and takes the last step....

 

‘Good Bye Kim Jaejoong....My only love’ He smiling before he felt the water touched his body.....

 

“Yunho....Noooooooooo.!!!!!!!!!”

 

*************************

A/n: Seriously guys...This one...-_-!!”.....And there’s a lot grammar error....Sorry ne...Tired to check it again...