Pay Back Part 1/3

My YunJae Stories-One Shot

 

Title: Payback (Part 1/3)
Author: xxryexx
Length: One shot
Warning: Mention of , not beta read....
Genre: Pg 13
Summary: Jaejoong find out his boyfriend cheating behind his back.......


Jaejoong look at the house for the last time. He smiles bitterly while gripped his fist tightly. He knows he needs to take the step now....There’s no room to turning back again. That’s it.....he will end it...for better and for good......He don’t want to plays the stupid ‘game’ any more.....He have enough of that....It’s now or never....

 

“Are you sure you want to do it Jae?” The voice snapped his thought. He quickly turned to the voice. Oh yeah...he forget about the man existent for moment.

 

“I’m sure...very sure.......” He smiled and quickly get in the car.

 

“But.........”

 

“Please.......Hyun?” Jaejoong looked at him with pleading eyes....The eyes that tell everything even though the lad tried to hide it from him.

 

“Fine then.....” Seunghyun sighed. He knows it’s hard to change Jaejoong mind when he already decide it.

 

“I trusted you..........” Jaejoong smile a little at him before turned to look outside the window.

 

“Here we go.....” Seunghyun started the engine car and quickly drove away from the house yard....

 

Flashback....

 

“Yah stop tickling me....i’m still sore you know....” Jaejoong froze from his place when he heard the voices in his room.....oh well...in his share bedroom with his supposed to be calls ‘boyfriend’?

 

“Oh come on baby...we just do it one time...” The Man voice answered seductively. He knows very well to whom the voice belong too.....The key almost fall from his hands.....Should he come in now?

 

“No Yunnie...hahaha.....” The girl giggled bleeding his heart more...

 

“Yunho.................” Jaejoong whispered the name....The tears that he tried to hold fall on his cheek. He quickly wiped the tears...He know it’s not worth to crying right now.

 

“Come here.....” Yunho playful voice can be heard clear in his ears.

 

“Hey, where’s your roommate?”

 

“He worked overtimes tonight......He’ll be back late...Dont worry...we still have a lot time baby”

 

“That’s why you so naughty today!”

 

“What? what’s that got to do with my roommate?”

 

“I heard the rumors you and him....a lover?”

 

“Lo...? Come on! we’re just friends.....that’s nothing more that that! Beside, I’m a man...he’s a man too! That’s...impossible.....”

 

‘Friend? I’m just your friend? So all the night that we shared together.....it’s all underline of friend? The kissed....the...s....it’s nothing to you?! I’m just a friend!!! A for you! Easy for you to get since I’m living with you under one room....Now I got it! That’s the reason why you want to hide our relationship isn’t it? I’m such a fool for not realize it before!!’ Jaejoong slowly lean on the wall while holding his chest....The realization killing him inside....

 

“I believe you oppa......because you’re with me now...”

 

“Ready for the second rounds....”

 

“Yah!!! “

 

‘You got  the wrong number so don’t call me no more’....The phone in Jaejoong pants ringing in the wrong time. It’s give the warning for the man and the girl inside the room.

 

“Oh !!!!” Yunho curse instantly. He knows the ring tone very well.

 

“What’s wrong Yunnie?”

 

“Hide!!”

 

“What?”

 

“I said, hide!!!”

 

‘Too late Yunho..........’ Jaejoong wipe his tears......Time for acting part......He takes a long breathe to calm his self down for a moment...He put the key on the hole and put a fake smiles on his face before he get in the room.

 

“Hey.....” He greeted the man in the bed and move to his wardrobe to take a clean cloth. He smirked and pretend didn’t see the girl feet under the bed.

 

“Welcome back....You’re early today....” Yunho smile nervously.

 

“Why? You don’t like to see me come back early?” Jaejoong said sarcastically before smile faintly at him.

 

“It's not like that....it’s just............” Yunho scratched his head while looking on the floor tried to find words to explained his self.

 

“I understand.....Chills out! I’m just kidding here...” Jaejoong turned to his wardrobe and quickly change his shirt.

 

“Oh...” Yunho gulp watching him change his cloth in front of him.

 

“You look nervous...It's something wrong?”

 

“Er nothing.....”

 

“Oh well...i’m going out tonight.......My friend’s birthday party....so yeah....Bye.....” Jaejoong take his key and move quickly to the door.

 

“Bye.............” Yunho frowned. There’s something different in Jaejoong voice this time and he can sense it very well. He staring at the door....

 

“Is he already gone?” The girl asked from under the bed after she heard the door closed.

 

“Er yeah.....”

 

‘Lies..........i hate you........i hate you for breaking my heart! I hate you for lying to me! I hate you Jung Yunho! I hate you..........” Jaejoong continue to run to the exit door. This time he lets his tears falling down freely.....

 

“Yunnie why did I have to hide from him?” The girl whinning while get in the bed back.

 

‘Friends? Which friend?......i know all his friends.......’ Yunho keep on thinking without ignoring the girl whining beside him. His mind only at Jaejoong that time.

 

End of flash back

 

12.30 am.....

 

That’s it. Yunho already lost his patience to wait...Jaejoong never been back so late before. He takes his phone and quickly dialed Junsu number.

 

“ Junsu.......are Jae with you now?” He quickly asked as soon as the other line pick up the phone.

 

“No.....why? Don’t tell me my hyung’s gone!” Junsu answered with a little bit groan. Felt annoyance with the man who disturbing his peaceful sleep.

 

“No...no...it’s not like that....he...hm......never mind.....” Yunho sighed.

 

“Ok then...by....e” Junsu almost ends the caller when he heard the other line call his name back.

 

“ Junsu Wait....”

 

“What?”

 

“Hm....do you know Jae friends who celebrate birthday today?”

 

“Today? As far as I know, no one from his friends celebrate birthday today...Why did you asked?” Junsu asked back with frowned on in his face.

 

“Er...nothing....bye” Yunho quickly ends the call. He take a long breathe before dialed Jaejoong number this time.

 

“Jae pick up the phone!” He tapped his hand on the table while waiting the other line to pick the call.

 

“Hello.....” Finally the other line answered...but it’s not the voice the he wanted to hear.

 

“Who are you?” Yunho asked immediately to the foreign voice.

 

“Why did you asked? You the one who called.....” The man answered with sneered voice.

 

“This my boyfriend numbers!!” Yunho shouted the words while slammed his fist to the tables.

 

“Oh.....” The man who answered Jaejoong phone chuckled.

 

“Jae baby...some one called said that you’re his boyfriend.....” Yunho can hear the man on the other line said something to someone that obviously Jaejoong since the man mention Jaejoong nick name.

 

“I don’t have boyfriend Seunghyun......i just only have my best friend.....” Yunho fall down from his chair after hear the words loud and clear.

 

“You heard him.....”

 

“What the........Let me talk to him!! NOW.....” Yunho shouted to let his frustrated go....Now he believe something is wrong....and to think about it....He think he knows the reason why Jaejoong acting that way.

 

“Baby...he wants to talk to you....”

 

“Aish....just ignore the call...come back to the bed.....i’m dying waiting for you here....”

 

“Sorry man....we are busy now!! Call back latter..”

 

“What the....Hello...hello.......” Yunho cursed his self. Tears started falling from his eyes. It’s all his fault! He’ll not going to let Jaejoong go...No..he’s not going to let Jaejoong do this to him....No..he’ll not let Jaejoong leave him.....He wipe his tears and quickly dialed another number.

 

“Yoochun....do you know someone name’s Seunghyun?”

 

“Oh...TOP...why?” Yoochun yawned on the other line while looking on the digital clock beside his bed.

 

“I need his address........” He can sense Yunho desperate voice from the other lines.

 

“Why?” He asked curiously. As far as he knows, Yunho never meet or know that man before. It’s was odd when Yunho called him in the middle of midnight asking for the man address.

 

“I....i...mess up.....i think Jae know I’m cheating behind his back...” Yunho admitted to Yoochun. He don’t want to lying anymore......He think Yoochun deserve to know it since he and Junsu the only one who know about his real relationship with Jaejoong.

 

“Ok....Wait...WHAT? YOU’RE CHEATING BEHIND JAE BACK? JUNG YUNHO! AM I HEARD YOU CORRECTLY?” Yoochun shouted in other lines.

 

“Please Chun....help me to find him!!!” Yunho begged him with desperate voice. Yoochun sighed. Whatever happen Yunho still his friend and he know he need to help him.

 

“I give you the address....it’s up to you to fixs the thing back.....”

 

“Thank you Chun...thank you so much!”

 

“Thanks me latter after you successful to make up with him but if you failed thank me then to kills you before Junsu do.....” Yunho’s silent for moments. He quickly finds pen and paper to write down the address that Yoochun tell him.

 

“Jae.....i’m not going to give up until you are back on my arms again..........I’m sorry baby...i’m so sorry......” Yunho grab his car key and run to the door....

 

****************

TBC