Chapter 2

Believe in Love

A black car stopped in front of Cho Group building. A man in his early 30s walked out from the car then followed by a woman with chick outfit and shades. The two persons then walked inside the building and garnered a lot of attentions from the people there. Especially the woman who looked perfectly and so bright. The people started whispered to each other, some of them even moved closer just to see the woman.

She's Im Yoona, a new favorite actress who is loved by Korean people these days. Yoona smiled to the people who called her name even waved and bowed to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Key imnida and this is Liu Amber. Welcome here Im Yoona" Key along with Amber welcomed Yoona nervously.

Yoona bowed to them. "Annyeonghaseyo, thanks for welcoming me. And this is my manager, Park Leeteuk."

Leeteuk, the man who came with Yoona, shook Key and Amber's hands. "Thanks. And we glad we can work together"

"Ah yes, let's go upstairs. Everything was already prepared there!" Amber uttered.

"Oh sure, let's go!" Leeteuk replied, then four of them went inside the elevator.

 

***

 

Yoona already sat comfortly in the meeting room with Leeteuk beside her. She put her shades off and put in on the table.

"Miss Yoona, what drink do you want? And how about you Manager Park?"

"Anything cold will be good for us, Miss Amber!" Leeteuk said and smiled sweetly.

"Ah yes wait here. And our manager will come after this. He's just finished his meeting with sajangnim!" Amber said again then called the office boy to make two orange juices and one bitter coffee for her manager.

Meanwhile in another meeting room, Kyuhyun with Hyoyeon just got out and walked to the room where Yoona and the others waited for him.

"They already came 10 minutes ago, Manager Cho!" Hyoyeon said when she tried to balance Kyuhyun's long steps.

Kyuhyun just nodded slighty. He's not in a good mood to talk when his heart was about to burst out like this. He knew he still not ready yet to meet her. He's afraid he doesn't know what to talk about when he faced her face again.

Hyoyeon opened the meeting room. But Kyuhyun stood still and hasn't gotten inside yet. "Manager, what's wrong?" Hyoyeon asked Kyuhyun, felt weird about her manager.

Kyuhyun took a deep sigh then tried to walk inside the meeting room confidently.

"Ah Manager finally you came!" Key cried out happily, somehow he glad his manager came.

Yoona and Leeteuk then stood up from their chairs. Yoona still looked at table when Leeteuk greeted Kyuhyun.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Leeteuk imnida. Very nice to work with you!" Leeteuk shook Kyuhyun's hand

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo I'm Cho Kyuhyun imnida. I should the one who said glad to work with you and.. with Im Yoona!" Kyuhyun said while trying to calm his heart.

Yoona suddenly turned her head, when she heard that voice. The voice that sounded familiar to her, the voice who just said that his name is....Cho Kyuhyun. Yoona widened her eyes when she saw him. It's really him. It's definitely him. He's Cho Kyuhyun. The man whom she never met again for years and now he stood next to her all of sudden. Why didn't Yoona aware about it before? It's Cho Group. Cho! How come she didn't realize it at all before? Yoona suddenly felt uneasy and awkward. Kyuhyun then stood right in front of her and offered hand to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoona, nice to meet you!" Kyuhyun said coldly. He forced himself to look at Yoona's face and he knew how shocked Yoona was because she saw him again. Kyuhyun tried to stop to admire her. Yoona is different now. She's more beautiful and adorable. Her super star aura is really shine brightly.

Yoona shook Kyuhyun's hand slightly "Im Yoona imnida, nice to meet you, Manager...Cho!"

Kyuhyun then sat to his chair hurriedly. He regretted why did Yoona had to sit right beside him. Kyuhyun knew he has to calm himself. "Well, let's to the point. First of all, we're really thank you to Miss Im Yoona who agreed to be our new endorser for Vita500! It's so honor for us can work together with you. We've already made a draft contract, maybe Miss Im or Manager Park want to check the contract again. And so, Hyoyeon, where are the draft contracts for Miss Im?"

"Here, Manager!" Hyoyeon then gave the draft to Kyuhyun and Yoona.

Yoona then offered the draft to Leeteuk who opened and read the draft immediately. Kyuhyun whom very nervous with Yoona beside her, pretended to read the contract again, because he didn't really know what he should do.

"It's really suitable for us. Yoona, do you want to read it?" Leeteuk asked Yoona.

"No, Oppa. I believe in you!" Yoona replied Leeteuk.

"Since when do you believe in someone easily?" Kyuhyun murmured while looking at the contract, more to himself but enough to be heard by all of the people there.

Kyuhyun's three musketeers and Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun while Yoona drinking her orange juice to calm her heart. Kyuhyun who just realized what he has done then cleared his throat and started to like nothing happened. "So how's the contract? Is it like what we wanted right?"

"Ah..yes. It's like what we talked before, Manager Cho!" Leeteuk stated though he still seemed weird.

"Glad to hear that. So it's the time to sign the contract!" Kyuhyun smiled. He's really wanted to end this meeting as soon as possible.

"Ah yes!!" Key came and gave pen to Yoona and Kyuhyun.

Both of Yoona and Kyuhyun then signed the draft contract. They did it in silence. No talk at all between them.

"So..it's clear now that we'll  work together right now, so thank you once again! Let's work hard together for now!" Kyuhyun said and the people there clapped.
"And Key, how about the photoshoot and CF filming?"

"Like we said before, the photoshoot will be held tomorrow and the CF filming is the next day. The concept are already in the draft contract!" Key said hapiily.

"So Miss Im Yoona, good luck for tomorrow!" Kyuhyun said to Yoona.

"I will, Manager Cho!" Yoona bowed to Kyuhyun.

"So yess this is for today. Thanks for coming. See you next time. Sorry if the meeting is short, I still have another meeting!"

"It's okay Manager, we're all busy. Yoona has another schedule to after this!" Leeteuk said.

"Definitely Miss Im Yoona is busy super star!" Kyuhyun said without looking at Yoona.

 

***

 

The black car walked slowly in Seoul downtown.

"Yoona!" Leeteuk started the conversation with Yoona.

"Yes, Oppa?" Yoona turned to Leeteuk from the book she reads.

"Do you know Manager Cho before?"

Yoona dumbfounded. She suddenly didn't know to answer him. What should she answer? Should she answer Leetuk honestly? But she really didn't want to talk about the past anymore. For Yoona, past is past, especially the bad memory, it's no need to be remembered again.

"No, oppa!"

"ah okay.." Leeteuk nodded. "But Yoona, Oppa will always be here if you need someone to talk!"

Leeteuk and Yoona exchanged smiled. Yoona could feel that Leeteuk knew she just lied. Leeteuk knows Yoona too well. But Yoona just doesnt want talk about it with anyone, at least not now.

 

****

 

It's already evening when Kyuhyun arrived at home. He felt so tired today, One of bad days in his life. He's about to go upstair when he heard his name was called.

"Kyuhyunnie!!!"

"Oppa!!!"

Kyuhyun turned his head and he saw her eomma and his sister clinged on each other and smiled to him brightly, very contrast with his gloomy face.

"Wae?" Kyuhyun said lazily.

"Oppa, I've heard that Yoona unnie will be endorser for our product" Seohyun. Kyuhyun's sister said excitedly.

"Is is true, Kyuhyunnie?" Kyuhyun's eomma even looked more excited.

"Who said it to you?"

"I've heard it from Key!" Seohyun uttered.

"Whoaaa daebak!! Please invite her to our home, Kyuhyunnie. Eomma really wants to meet her. Omo~" Their eomma said with blushing face.

"Eomma, she works! Why do we have to invite her? Moreover you're not a fangirl, Eomma!" Kyuhyun looked annoyed

"But I really like her. And Seohyunnie said, Yoona is your hoobae in high school and Seohyunnie's sunbae in middle school, right?"

Seohyun suddenly cut her eomma's words, "Yes Eomma, even Oppa and Yoona unnie before..."

"Seohyun!!!!! Stop it! I'm tired. I need to go rest! Good night all!" Kyuhyun hurriedly walked to his own room.

Eomma looked at his son weirdly. "Seohyunnie, what's happened with your oppa and Yoona before hmm?"

Seohyun widened her eyes. She surprised with her eomma's question.

"Seohyunnie, tell eomma. Do you want to lie to me?" Eomma kept forcing her daughter.

"Aniyo Eomma...but...but.. ah.." Seohyun who never lied to everyone then whispered to her eomma's ear.

"MWO? Seohyunnie, are you sure?" Eomma looked shocked after she heard what Seohyun whispered to her.

"Eomma, no need to scream. Oppa will be mad if he knows I'll tell about it to you."

"But..it's unbelieavable..Your Oppa and...Yoona......Omo~"

"Yah Eomma, Oppa is smart and handsome. Of course many girls like him!"

"I know my son is great, but he's cold and too serious, it's just unbelievable for me!!"

"Actually, I was surprised about it too when I knew it before hehe"

Seohyun and her eomma then kept silent with their own minds