Chapter 3

Believe in Love

Kyuhyun was reading some documents in his office when suddenly the door has been opened and he saw his eomma got into his office room with big smile.

"Eomma? what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun stood up and widened his eyes.

"Im Yoona has photoshoot for our product today right?" Kyuhyun's eomma seemed so excited.

"Yes. So what?" Kyuhun asked, he smelled something fishy all of sudden.

Kyuhyun's eomma grabbed her son's hand. "Let's go there. Eomma wants to meet her. Please, I want to have her autograph!"

Kyuhyun tried to let go of his hand but his eomma held it too tight. "Eomma, you're not a teenager. Don't embarras yourself like a crazy fangirl."

"Aigoo I'm a fan of her. Please please Kyuhyunnie!!"

"I'm busy, Eomma!"

"How dare you lied to your eomma. I have asked Hyoyeon, and she said you don't have any important meeting today. Please Kyuhyunnie, eomma really wants to meet her."

"But Eomma..."

Kyuhyun's eomma pulled his hand. And Kyuhyun left a deep sigh because he had another choice.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun and his eomma already arrived in a studio where Yoona had photoshoot for Vita 500, one of products from Cho Group. Some people there who noticed the manager and his eomma came bowed and gave them a way. Key ran hurriedly when he saw his manager came.

"Manager Cho. Mrs Cho. Welcome!" Key bowed and smiled widely.

"Ah Key, how are you? Long time no see. I came here to meet Im Yoona. I'm big fan of her!" Hyuhyun's eomma said fast.

Key was a bit shocked. "She's there with make up artist."

Without responding to Key's answer, Kyuhyun's eomma walked towards Yoona.

Kyuhyun looked so frustrated. "Aissshhh eomma...."

Key chuckled and pats Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Calm down, Manager. I know what a fan's feeling."

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Kyuhyun's eomma already close and greeted Yoona and people around her happily.

The make up artists and hair stylists there, who noticed that she is the chairman's president, hurriedly bowed to her and greeted her back.

One of make up artists whispered to Yoona. "She's chairman's wife!"

Yoona's heart beat faster. Chairman's wife? Kyuhyun's eomma? Yoona stood up all of sudden when Kyuhyun's eomma stood right in front of her and bowed ninety degree to her.

Kyuhyun's eomma smiled widely and hugged Yoona's tightly. It made Yoona confused with her sudden reaction.

Kyuhyun's eomma realeased her hug and held Yoona's hands. "Aigoo Im Yoona. Jang Saebyuk!! I'm a big fan of you. You're more beautiful than on television. Thank you so much for being our endorser. I'm really happy you join with us!"

Yoona couldn't help but smile. This woman in front of her is so kind, not like her cold son. Yoona bowed a little to her. "Thank you so much to for choosing me as your endorser. I'm so honor!"

Leeteuk who just came to check Yoona's preparation also bowed to her. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Leeteuk, Yoona's manager!"

"Oh annyeonghaseyo. Are you her manager? You're so handsome. Why don't you become an artist too!"

Leeteuk chuckled. "Ah Mrs Cho, you are so exagerating!"

"But it's true. You're too handsome. Ah Im Yoona, do you have time tonight? Please let's have dinner with me!" Kyuhyun's eomma asked Yoona without letting go of Yoona's hand

"Dinner?" Yoona asked back.

"Yes please. I want to thank you personally after you join Cho Group. Please it will be my honor too, if you want to have dinner with me." Kyuhyun's eomma smiled.

Yoona looked at Leeteuk, seemed she wanted him to help her to answer. Actually she wanted to reject the offering of dinner together, but she didn't know how to answer.

"Yes, Mrs Cho. Yoona doesn't have schedule for tonight. I think she agree to have dinner with you." Leeteuk answered.

Yoona glared at Leeteuk after hearing Leeteuk's answers which was unexpected. But it shocked her more when Kyuhyun's eomma hugged her again.

"Thank you, Yoona!" She patted Yoona's cheeks and made them blushed.

"Never mind, Mes Cho!" Yoona smiled coyly.

"Miss Im Yoona, please be ready for next photoshoot!"

"Yes!!" Yoona said loudly.

"Fighting!! See you again later!" Kyuhyun's eomma said.

Yoona and Leeteuk bowed to her. Then they walked towards the photographer and the crews.

"Oppa, what did you say? Why did you agree I'll have dinner with her?" Yoona whispered to Leeteuk.

"I think it's good for you, Yoona. She's the chairman's wife. It's good to have such great relations!"

"But......"

"But what?"

"Ehmm nothing."

"Ah Manager Cho is also here. He came with her eomma just now. Don't you want to greet him first?"

"What? No. Can't you see the photoshoot will be started soon?" Yoona felt more uneasy and walked faster to the spot where she has to pose for her photoshoot, leaving Leeteuk with more curiosity about her relationship with Manager Cho.

 

 

Kyuhyun sipped the orange juice which just given by one of his staffs while monitoring the photoshoot. He felt so proud with his staffs who worked hard for this photoshoot. Even though so many people were here, but Kyuhyun can't help to look at where the main model for this photoshoot was. Yoona was there, captured by the photigrapher, while posing beautifully. Kyuhyun wasn't close to her, but even from a far Yoona looked so dazzling and stunning. Kyuhyun sighed and looked away then drink all of his orange juice to calm his heart.

"Kyuhyunnie!" His eomma back to him.

"Let's go now, Eomma!"

Eomma shook her head. "I don't want to go home for now! I'll be waiting for Im Yoona until she finished her photoshoot."

"For what, Eomma?"

"I've invited her to have dinner with me tonight. And you have to join us. You're forbidden to say NO this time!!" His eomma gave ultimatum.

Kyuhyun felt his legs became weak. Dinner with Yoona? Tonight? Kyuhyun suddenly wanted to disappear from this world because of his eomma's plan.