Chapter 1

Believe in Love

A man in black suit got out from his car. He hurriedly went inside the big building. Some of people who saw him bowed and made him bowed back and gave them a little smile. His phone ringing.

 

“Nae~ Key! I’ve arrived. Just wait me in our meeting!” He hung up the phone and went into elevator.

 

That man is Cho Kyuhyun. The heir of Cho Group. The owner of this big building and so many manufactures in Korea. Kyuhyun is the first son who’s in duty as marketing manager after graduated from marketing major  from Harvard University, USA. He’s just came back from business in Japan for two weeks. And now so many works have waited for him in Korea.

 

After the elevator stopped at 11th floor, Kyuhyun walked to the small meeting room in the corner. Three persons have sat and joked around when he came. They are his three confidants. Kyuhyun believes them so much when it comes about work. But Kyuhyun also treats them as best friend not his co-worker moreover his servants. Those three even called themselves as Manager Cho’s Three Musketeers.

 

“Oh manager Cho, annyeonghaseyo. We miss you!!” Key, the only man of them, greeted him and giggled.

 

“Ne~ Annyeonghaseyo!” Kyuhyun smiled back then sat in front of them.

 

“Manager Cho, did you buy something for us from Japan?” Hyoyeon, the oldest of them, .

 

“Did you guys want something? Oh sorry, I didn’t have time to buy it. But next time, I’ll treat all of you!” Kyuhyun answered then smiled widely.

 

“Ah, don’t mind her Manager Cho. Hyoyeon unnie is insane!” Amber, the tomboy girl, spoke her mind and got elbowed from Hyoyeon.

 

Kyuhyun laughed seeing his co-workers. “Fine. I meant it, I’ll treat you guys later. Let’s talk about our matter. So everything is perfect right about our Vita 500 product?”

 

Hyoyeon handed some documents for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun opened it and read some detailed on it. Vita500 is one of their products. It's one of best seller multivitamin drinks in Korea.

 

“The photoshoot and CF filming will be held the day after tomorrow. And we will sign the contract with our new endorser tomorrow, Manager! Because we waited for you to comeback” Key explained happily.

 

Kyuhyun still read. “So, who’s our new endorser?”

 

“Im Yoona!” Key, Amber, and Hyoyeon answered together. The excited tones were heard from their voices.

 

Kyuhyun left dumbfounded. What are they saying? Kyuhyun looked at those three. “Who?”

 

“Im Yoona, Manager Cho! The Jang Sae Byuk from that drama. Ah we really worked hard before her management agreed about it!” Key answered.

 

“We’re happy we got her. We’re fans of her!” Amber chuckled then high-five-ed with Hyoyeon.

 

Different with their reactions, Kyuhyun left speechless. How could is this happened? “But why it has to be her? Why don’t you try to contact Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Min Jung, Shin Min Ah, Jun Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin, Ha Ji Won, or whoever as our new endorser?!!”

 

Suddenly the  musketeers became confused. It was the first time their manager kind-of-ignored their work. They looked at each other.

 

Hyoyeon, while scartching her head, then explained. “But we chose her not only because we’re fan of her. We did research as your command, Manager. We’ve surveyed to our loyal Vita500 consumers. And 65% from the 500 chosen consumers picked her to be our new endorser.”

 

“And Im Yoona also matches with our product image. Health, Fresh, Beauty. And everyone likes her!” Key added.

 

Kyuhyun sighed. They’re right. He asked them to do some research. They did the best for one of Cho Groups’ products. He had no complaints anymore.

 

“And moreover, we’re already 90% made agreement with her management. It would be chaos if we canceled it suddenly!” Amber said carefully. Somehow the musketeers didn’t want to lose the chance to meet their favorite actress.

 

“I know. I’m sorry. You guys did the best as always. Thank you for your hardwork. And so what about tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked, tried to change the topic.

 

“Im Yoona will come here tomorrow at 12 PM, Manager!” Key said.

 

“Oh okay! Let’s end our meeting now! Once again thanks for your hardwork, guys!” Kyuhyun then made highfive-ed with them.

 

He hurriedly went out from that room. The musketeers looked at him strangely. He’s so different today.

 

Kyuhyun came to his office room. He threw his body on the chair. He loosened his tie then his mind flew away

 

~~flashback~~

5 years ago

 

“How come you’re so late like this? You warned me not to come late, but what’s the fact? I’ve waited for you 5 hours. I even skipped for my practice only to meet you!” An angry voice came for a girl.

“I’m sorry Yoona, but I had to help Victoria noona, her eomma is sick! I’ve sent her to hospital and helped noona there!”

 

“Kyuhyun oppa, I know from the start. Your noona is more important for you than me! You even have no time to text me and made me waited for you!”

 

“You know that her family is in China. She only has her eomma here. And I forgot to bring my phone!” Kyuhyun raised his voice.

 

“Why don’t you try to call me using public telephone? See, because you hurry to help her, you even forgot everything. Forgot your phone, forgot your girlfriend!”

 

“Why are you always like this? Should I do nothing when I know someone is sick?”

 

“I know you’re so kind. But you’re too kind to Victoria unnie! If you love her more, then go with her! Dump me” Yoona cried out.

 

“YOONA!!!!” Kyuhyun yelled. “How many times I said Victoria noona is just my friend! She even helped us to be together! Trust me Yoona, I only see her as my noona. And her eomma is like my own auntie!”

 

Yoona smirked. “Do you think I don’t know, you always have time with her when I was not around you?”

 

“Yoona, please…don’t act like a child!”

 

“You know I’m still childish! Wae? You don’t like childish girl right? I know you like mature girl just like Victoria unnie!” Yoona’s eyes full of anger.

 

“Oh my God, Yoona!! When will you believe me?” Kyuhyun said desperately.

 

“I won’t. As long as you still cling on Victoria unnie! You know her first before we met! I know I should’ve not  come between you two!”

 

“Yahhh..what did you mean?”

 

They stood between silence, until Yoona broke it.

 

“Let’s break up, Kyuhyun oppa! I’m tired of this! I know, I’m not good for you!” Yoona said sofly with teary eyes.

 

“Yoona! I can’t believe what you said!” Kyuhyun’s eyes became teary too.

 

“I’m sorry, Oppa! We shouldn’t together from the start. Thank you for everything you’ve done to me! Please be happy!”

 

Yoona was about to leave when Kyuhyun pulled her arm. “Don’t go, Yoona! How come you said that?”

 

Yoona didn’t dare to looked at Kyuhyun. “Let go of my hand, Oppa! You’ll be happier without me!”

 

Yoona slapped Kyuhyun’s hand and ran as fast as she could. She left Kyuhyun who’s looking at her back with tears.

 

~~end of flashback~

 

“Aisshhh…” Kyuhyun threw some documents to the floor when he remembered the bad memory of his life.

 

It was 5 years ago, before he studied in US and when Yoona was still as a trainee in SM Entertainment, not one of biggest actresses in Korea just like now. 5 years ago, the last time they met, not mentioned when Kyuhyun sees her on TV or magazines. And tomorrow, Kyuhyun has to meet her again.