Second Story Part 3: Missing You

My Drabbles

Second Story Part 3: Missing You

 

Jae Joong Story

 

The doorbell rang, and Jae Joong slowly got up from the sofa, and swaying, slowly walked towards the door. He was cress-crossing his feet. Even stambled a little, trying to get to the door. The doorbell rang again. " Can't he wait . . I'm coming . . "

Jae Joong got to the door, and tried to open it, tried twice before he opened the door. Yoochun was on the other side of the door. "hay"

"hay, Jae Joong-ah" Yoochun walked through the door, and closed it after him. "Are you alright?" He looked at Jae Joong, who was plastered drunk. "Yoo..chuuu...niiiieee-aaaaahhh hihihihihhihi" Jae Joong was standing against the wall to keep himself up. He hugged Yoochun, his arms going around the shoulders of Yoochun. "Yoochuunniieee-ahhh Your here!"

"Your plastered drunk . ."

"hehehehehe Ye"

Yoochun tried to push Jae Joong away, and guide him back to the living room. "Come on, let's sit down." With Jae Joong's arm around Yoochun's shoulder, they walked side by side, with Jae Joong swaying slightly.  Though it was not far, they were slow.

"Yoochuunniee-ahhh, shhooorrryy"

"hay, come on, let's get you to the sofa."

"Shhoorrryyy"

Half way to the living room the doorbell rang again.  Yoochun turned his head, but continued to walk towards the sofa with Jae Joong.  "Who ishh that? hmmm" "It's probably Junsu, I called him, on my way here. He said, he was not far. And said, he'll be coming along, too." "ohhh gooood, goood." The doorbell sounded again.

Yoochun assisted Jae Joong to the sofa, and Jae Joong sat down. "Go and open it." Yoochun turned and went to the door to open it for Junsu. And when he opened it, it was Junsu on the other side. "How is he? Is he alright?" Junsu went in and closed the door behind him. They both went to the living room, to Jae Joong. "He is drunk."

"hay Jae Joongie-ah, why have you been drinking, ha? You were fine yesterday, what happened to you today, that got you drinking, tell me." Junsu asked Jae Joong.

"hmmm I can't sleep, got a few bottles, then . . ." "then .. what?" Junsu asked.

"I got started thinking and . . BAM . . I was drinking more and more . . then I was drunk." "Thinking . . about what?" Junsu asked.

Silence.

"What?" Junsu asked.

Yoochun answered, "He started thinking about them." "Them? Them who?" Junsu had a puzzled look on his face. Yoochun answered, "Those two."

"Oh, those two. . you mean . ."  "Yeah, those two. He missed them, and this happened." "Hmmm I see."

"Let's drink, I think I have some more in the refrigerator, come, drink with me." Jae Joong said to them. "You're already drunk, for all of us, and I have to drive." Junsu said.

"Yoochuuunnniiieee-ahh, drink with meeee." Jae Joong said. "One bottle. That is all, I'm gonna have." Yoochun said.

"Yoochun-ah, your driving, too, don't forget." Junsu said.  Smiled, " Ye, that is why I'm only having a bottle."  "Well, okey, I'm gonna have a bottle, too then." Junsu said. Yoochun went to get the beer. Junsu followed suit.

"hay. . can't we have them over. Tell them about Jae Joong." Junsu asked Yoochun, quietly.

"I don't know about that." Yoochun answered.  "We can contact them. Tell them to come over." Junsu suggested.

"Why not, go ahead and call them." Yoochun said.