Second Story: Missing You

My Drabbles

Second Story: Missing You

Story of Jae Joong

 

Sitting on the sofa, a cold beer in one hand, a cigarette on the other. Taking a puff, from his cigarette. Slowly blowing smoke in the air. Then, placed the beer to his lips and took a drink from the bottle. Then, just held the bottle in his hand. His elbows on his knees, he is bent forward a little, head bowed slightly, looking at the table.

"The place, looks so empty. I feel so empty." Thoughts, passing through his brain.

"I'm drinking alone, I should have gone to the club. At least there, I won't be alone."

"I can distract myself, if there are other people around me. That way, I won't be thinking."

Taking another drink from his beer. Then, held it, once again.Puffing and then Blowing into the air.

"Yesterday, I was just with Yoochun and Junsu. Now, I'm all alone."

"I should call Hyun Joong over or maybe TOP. aaaahhhh . . .  those two are busy."

"Can't have . . . "

"I can't think of them, and not miss them."

"I can't even think straight. I guess, I'm a little drunk, right now."

"I miss those two . . what are they doing? I wish, I can have them over, just because. . ."

"Yu. . . Yu . . "

"Can't even speak his name."

A tightness, is starting in his chest.

Jae Joong took another swing to his beer. And drank, almost finishing the whole bottle."

In a whisper, hardly audible, " Yun . .ho . . .Min. . "

He felt a tightness in his throat. As if he was chocking.

Jae Joong drank the last content of his beer. And placed the bottle on the table. And then, straightened up a little, and took another beer bottle closer to him on the table.  He placed his cigarette in his mouth and smoked it, and blowing smoke in the air, and all the while  got the can opener and opened the bottle, and placed the can opener back on the table.  He took the cigarette in his hand, and then, he took the bottle and took another drink. Then held the bottle in one hand. And then, took the cigarette to his lips, and took a deep intake, and blew the smoke out, and sat with his back on the couch.

"I saw, a picture of them, it's just the two of them."

"They look as sad as me."

"They can't even pretend, to be okey."

"They should take up acting lessons. . I guess we all should. . even  . .  hahaahahahaa even. . .Yoochun and Junsu. . . we all should."

Not knowing, Jae Joong had water forming in his eyes.

"I should sleep, but I can't, for some reason."

"I'm tired, but, I can't sleep."

Jae Joong took another swing with his beer.

 

Second Story part 2: Missing You

Jae Joong Story

 

On the phone, calling Yoochun.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Yoochunnie -ah"

"Jae Joong-ah??"

"Yoo...chun..nie... ahhh" Slurring his words.

"hay, have you been drinking?? You sound drunk."

"Yoo. . chunie-aaahhh,  I'm a little tip..shieee hehehehehee, You should be here or I should be with you."

"hay, are you alright?? Do you want me to come over?? Where are you?? Are you in your place?? I can drive to your place."

"I would have been better, if I was with you and Junsu. Just like yesterday. But today, I was . . . I was . . "

"What happened?"

"Nothing, I'm just .. I was . . I . . "

"What?"

"Stupid me, I'm being silly. . I . . was . . "

"What? Tell me. I'm here, I'm listenting."

"I'm . .I'm  just missing them . . "

"Them? . . .You mean . . the two"

"Ye. . the two . . "

"I know, I know."

"It's even hard to say their names."

"I have this ache, here in my chest . . and. . " There is a slight choking sound from the voice of Jae Joong.

"hay. . "

"I'm drunk. .hehehehehe"

"Where are you?"

"At home."

"Do want me to come over?"

"No. . .  I'm okey . . just drunk . . I need to sleep this off . . I don't want to be alone . . but . . I need to sleep this off . . that is . . if I can get to sleep . . hahahahahahahaa . . sleep won't come. . right now. . that was why . . I started drinking . . . then . . I started thinking. . hahahahahahaa . . I  should have gone to . . .the club . . . I should have . . "

"hay, do you want me to come? I'll be there in a geff."

"No . . yes . . I don't know. . hahahahahaha  . . am I making sense . . , hahahahahahaha "  Silence followed.

"I'll be right over. . "

"but . . what if . . I fall asleep . . "

"naaah . .  I know, you'll wait for me. I'm coming. okey? Just wait."

"Okey." Hanging the phone, and took another swing with his beer. Slump on the sofa, and closed his eyes. Then opened them again, took another swing with his beer. Then took the cigarette to his lips, and took a deep inhale, then slowly, slowly blew the smoke to the air.