Second Story part 4: Missing You

My Drabbles

Second Story Part 4: Missing You

Jae Joong Story

 

Junsu came back to the living room.

"Junsu-ah" Jae Joong called.

Junsu sat beside Jae Joong, and Jae Joong placed his head on his shoulder, "Junsuuuu-ahhh, you'll be with me, right?"'

"I'm right here." Junsu said. "Junsuu-ahhh, heheehehee I'm glad you are here."

"You  are so drunk. hahahahahaha" " hehehehe Ye" Jae Joong answered.

"Where is Yoochunie-ah? hmmmm"  Jae Joong asked. "He is in the kitchen." Junsu answered. "Weyo?"

"He'll be here." "Hmmmm, Junsu-ahhh" Jae Joong spoke.

"Junsu-ahh, sing me a song, pleaaaasseeee" Jae Joong asked.

"hahahahaha We always sing, now why do want me to sing? haahahahahaha" Junsu smiled asked.

"But, you never sing for me  . . " Jae Joong pouted. "I want you to sing to me . . Junsu-ah. Sing for me, pleeaaasseee Junsu-ahhh"

"Alright, alright, I'll sing, what do you want me to sing?" Junsu asked.

"hmmmmmm I don't know . . improvise . . thing of something . . " Jae Joong said.

Junsu sarted singing, 'Beautiful You'.

"ohhh . . that is nice. ." Jae Joong said.

After that song, Junsu then tried singing, 'Maze'. He stood up, and started performing in earnest.

"ohh hahahahaha" Smiling Jae Joong was enjoying Junsu's singing and performance. Nodding his head. Then, he started singing along. He stood up, though he was not steady in his feet. They were enjoying themselves.

Yoochun watched them, stood by the doorway of the kitchen, smiling.

After they sang, Yoochun started singing 'My Girlfriend'

"hahahahhhaaha ye, ye" Jae Joong and Junsu smiling. Then they started singing with him.

After that song Jae Joong started singing, 'Loving You'

"hahhahahahha okey . . okey . ." They started singing with him.

After that song, Junsu started singing, 'Rainy Night'

"ohh well, okey hahahhaahaha" Jae Joong and Yoochun  sang along. Then, they started dancing, too and goofing off.

After that song, Yoochun started singing 'Clap!'

"ohhh hhahahahahaa" Junsu and Jae Joong started singing with him.  Then, dancing.

After that song, Junsu started singing 'Ride On'

" hahahahahahaha" Yoochun and Jae Joong started singing along. They were having so much fun singing and goofing off.

Then the doorbell rang, which made them stop, and turn their head towards the doorway.

"hmmmm Who can that be? hmmmm? Jae Joong asked nobody in particular.

Yoochun went to answer the door. Junsu sat down on the sofa, so Jae Joong followed him, and sat down, too.

 

Writer's note: I'll add something next time . .  Yunho and Changmin comes to visit.