First Story: Missing you

My Drabbles

First: Jae Joong Story

 

(Point of view of a girl)

 

It's been years, since I last saw you. Somebody asked about you, and at first, I did not know what to say. I was lost for words, for a second, and could not respond.

I had to say, " oh, I have no news about him.  We have not spoken for awhile, you know him, he is busy."

She said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I did not know. I thought . .  well . . sorry again."

I had to say, "It's alright."

Actually, I was not alright. I missed you. I could not make myself, read about you, or watch you, or listen to your songs. It's just to painful. It still hurts, I guess.

People did not know, we were together. We thought, it was the best, not to tell, because, you had not even debuted then.

Did you miss me, too?  Did you ever miss me? But, you're so busy now, and so famous. I doubt, you remembered me. I was just a girl in your past.

A long forgotten past.

And there are so many girls, who you can be with, right now. There are so many, to choose from. And, many throw themselves at you.

A childhood friend.

That was, who I was to you.

A childhood romance.

You, are no longer, my Jae.

I can't keep you, I can't have you, I . . I don't have you.

But, I missed you.

I still have the ring, you gave me. I placed it on a chain, and I wear it around my neck.

You promised me . . .

hmmmmm . . . but I'm not gonna hold you, to your promise.

But, it's silly of me . . .

I still want you, and I know . . . I know . . . I know . . .

I know, I can't have you.

 

 

(Pont of view of Jae Joong)

 

I'm so tired, and there are so many things I must do.

So many details, to think about.

Concerts, fan meeting, plane tickets, traveling to America . . . it goes on and on.

I can't eat right.

What, is she doing? It's been awhile, since I thought of her. I don't know, what she looks like, right now. Did she change? Or? She is the same girl, I once knew.

I told her my dreams.

I told her my frustrations.

I told her . . .

hmmmm . . .

I can't, not right now. I don't know, if I can, ever fulfill my promise . . .

She was with me, from the very beginning.

I was just a boy, back then, who was just dreaming. . . just thinking . . if I can . .

Now, I'm living my dream.

It took, so much hard work, so many hours of dancing, so many hours practicing, so many hours singing.

It's been years, now. I feel, there was still, more I must do, there was still, more I must prove.

That I have not done much.

And, it can all end, in a flash.

It almost did.

That was why, I need to work harder.

I know . .

I know . . I still have her ring. . . somewhere. . hidden . . . where only I know.

I still, need to work, I have a long way to go.

 

END