13. New member and Another Scandal.

Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae

-Rin’s POV-

It’s been 2 weeks since our promotions started and we’ve all been clumsy on our performances. Ren-oppa and I slipped in most of our performances, Nina-unnie, Minhyun-oppa and Aaron-oppa’s voices cracked while singing and Baekho-oppa lost the beat and forgot the dance moves. The two leaders didn’t make any mistakes but got yelled at most because they were the leaders.

“Ya. Kidae, Rin and Nina!” yelled Chanhyun-oppa the unniesa looked up and Nu’OBA Pink stopped dancing.

“Neh???” we three yelled.

“CEO has an announcement for you three. Come up now.” He gestured for us to come.

 We three looked at each other and ran to our manager bombarding him with questions. “What did we do?”, “Is it about my voice cracking?”, “THIS IS DEFINITELY BECAUSE OF ME SLIPPING ON A LIVE BROADCAST ISNT IT OPPA??!!!” and “Why do I have to go?? These two messed up not me!!”

“SHUSH! And wait till sajangnim talks to you!” he glared at us. “It has something to do with another scandal!”

“EH?!” we all yelled.

 We all sat on the long couch where we usually get scolded along with Nu’est. Every time we’re here its definitely not good! Another scandal? Who? Is it me again?! Aish! I haven’t gone out with any idols lately! What is it now?!  Our sajangnim turned from his chair and stared at us.

“I’ve been expecting you.” He said with a scary glare.

“Ah. Neh.” Said Kidae-unnie and you can clearly see that she was scared.

“PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” our CEO suddenly burst in to laughter. “YOU SHOULD’VE SEEN YOUR FACES!!!!”

“Eh???!” yelled Nina-unnie.

“SAJANGNIM!!!” I yelled with a pout.

“Anyways! Back to being serious!” he suddenly put on a serious face again. “Rin.ah. Have you heard of your second scandal?”

“I have another scandal?!!” I asked.

“Yes. This time with LED Apple’s Hanbyul. How do you manage to keep getting scandals like this??”

“I can explain~!!” I stood up. “We were singing then he suddenly grabbed me in the ending and I had absolutely no idea why!!’

“Chill Maknae! Chill!” he said to me. “I have a solution to your problems. You will be on the Idol Special of Mnet Scandal .(a/n: It’s a show where CAP, L.Joe, Sunggyu and Woohyun have been on. You should check it out!)  Maybe it will clear up your previous scandal!”

“With who??”

“I don’t know! You’ll start filming tomorrow. Your “boyfriend” will come here to meet you.” He said to me.

 The unnies started freaking out and our manager was teasing and I was just staring at our sajangnim who had a really wide smile.

“Sajangnim! Is he an idol???” asked Nina-unnie.

“Its not an idol special for nothing~!” he teased.

 Sajangnim explained what will happen during the show. Since we’re both idols and we’re busy, instead of the 1 week dating period it would be a 3 month dating period between us and whatever happens after that dating period is completely up to me and my “boyfriend”.

“I also have another announcement for you.” He said and we all paid attention. “Im sending your manager to scout for a visual and another vocalist since Nina here is having a hard time. Your voice cracked twice in a row. With the new vocals in HarmonyOBA, Rin.ah your singing parts will be lessened and Nina you will do mostly the high parts. Araso?”

“Neh!” we agreed.

“The more the merrier!” said Kidae-unnie.

“Chanhyun. I hope you find a visual and vocal soon.” He nodded at our manager. “You guys are dismissed and Rin.ah! GOOD LUCK TOMORROW AND DRESS NICELY!!”

-The next day-

 I took me about an hour to pick what to wear. I was nervous and I had to look nice, for my  ”boyfriend “ and the viewers. The best I could dress up for practice was denim shorts and a big loose yellow off the shoulder shirt with a smiley on it and a black tank top inside.

 When we got to our practice room, the Mnet Scandal staff were already setting up and the Nu’est oppas were playing around. They started filming us practicing our song Stay Away. After two rounds of practicing I went to the camera.

“I still look okay right??” I asked. “Will he be here soon??”

“He’ll be here in a few minutes.” Said the PD.

“Chinj-“ I got cut off by someone knocking. I ran behind my oppa just in case it was my “boyfriend”.

The door opened and I was surprised to see someone familiar!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke. Cliffhanger~! If you read my other fic you’d know that im combining this fic with that fic to make it one fic! XD! Kekeke. How do you like this update?

 

Comments are jjang~!