14. Rin's Boyfriend is An Ahjusshi?!?!

Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae

-Rin’s POV-

“BOOM-SUNBAENIM??!!” we all yelled.

“NO! I DO NOT APPROVE OF BOOM AHJUSSHI TO BE MY SISTERS PARTNER!!!!” yelled Ren-oppa.

“YA!!!” Boom-sunbaenim yelled. “I’m not that old!! Plus im not Rin.shiis partner!”

“OMO! Thank goodness!” I yelled.

“YA!”

 We all got settled down  in the middle of our practice room. We all sat in a semi circle with me and Boom-sunbae in the middle. We were just talking to him then the PD said we’re going to start filming again.

“Annyeonghaseyeo Boom  imnida! And I’m here today as a one day host of Mnet Scandal.” He introduced himself and we clapped for him. “Now, Rin.shi. You will have to guess who your partner is so that he can come up here and meet you. You can ask 3 questions and have a guessing period of 1 hour. You can ask help from you oppas and unnies here.”

“Araajiii~!” I said clapping.

“So whats your first question?”

“Is he from a group?” I asked.

“Yup.”

“How many members?”

“6”

“Rapper or Vocalist?”

“Rapper! That’s its no more questions. I’ll be outside and you can just come to me to say your guess.”

 When Boom-sunbae left the room, I stared at my unnies and thought of the possible guy groups with 6 members. The possible ones were Teen Top, B.A.P, Exo, Super Nova, Dalamatian, LED Apple, and Boyfriend.

“Narrowing it down would be CAP,  L.joe, Yongguk, Zelo, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol , Jihyuk, Geonil, Intati, Dari, Simon, Hanbyul, Kyumin, Minwoo and Kwangmin.” Said Nina-unnie and we all stared at her because of the way she memorized all those names. (a/n: I wikipedia-ed SuperNova and Dalamatian. OH THE SHAME!!)

“But!” she added. “Jihyuk, Geonil, Dari, Simon and Kyumin have to be removed because the is huge and Kyumin is your cousin and that’s !”

“Which leaves CAP, Yongguk, Zelo, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Hanbyul, Minwoo and Kwangmin.” Said Kidae-unnie.

“Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai are in America for a concert.” Said Minhyun-oppa. “So scratch them out.”

“LED Apple are in Busan to visit Kyumin-hyungs family.” Said Ren-oppa.

“Boyfriend are in Singapore.” Said Nina-unnie.

 I looked up at JR-oppa and it was obvious he wanted to say something to Nina-unni. I pinched him and he gave me the ‘What-the-heck?!’ look and I gave him the ‘There-are cameras-so-stay-low’ look. I glared at him before I got focus on our conversation again. Aaron-oppa and Baekho-oppa weren’t in the room. I wonder where they were.

“So it’s either CAP, L.Joe, Yongguk an Zelo.” Said Kidae-unnie.

“I think Yongguk-sunbae and CAP-sunbae are a bit too old to be with a 95liner. .” I said. “So its L.Joe-oppa and Zelo-oppa.”

~Interview Flash~

“Who were you hoping to be your partner?”

“Zelo-sunbae! Because I really want to learn his rap from Warrior!”

~End of Interview Flash~

I went out to where Boom-sunbae was. I found him relaxing while drinking some tea and talking with our manager. I went near them and sat next to my manager and just stared at Boom-sunbaenim. He grinned at me before asking a question.

“Do you know who your partner is now??” asked my manager.

“He’s either in B.A.P or Teen Top.” I said to my oppa.

“Oh. Chinja? Who’s your first guess?” asked Boom-sunbae

“Zelo sunbae!” I yelled.

“Second guess?” yelled Boom-sunbae.

“L.Joe-oppa!!”

“Third guess?”

“CAP-sunbae!”

“HES ONE OF THE ONES YOU’VE GUESSED!!”  yelled Boom-sunbae.

“CHINJA?!” I yelled back.

“RIN.SHI’S BOYFRIEND DAWAAA!!!!” He yelled.

 My heart was pounding like crazy! What if he was Zelo-sunbae??! I’m not good when meeting new people! CAP-sunbae is just scary! And if L.Joe-oppa comes out . . . HOW IS THAT GONNA CLEAR UP MY SCANDAL WITH HIM??! The door of the waiting room creaked open and I covered my eyes and hid behind Chanhyun-oppa. The door opened and I saw  . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekekeke. Im liking the cliffhangers! But its annoying right??! XD. Sorry about this chapter! There was too much talking. Oh. I wonder were Aaron and Baekho went when the others were discussing about Rin’s Boyfriend!! XD. Find out in the next chapter~!

Thanks for subscribing and waiting. I hope you chingu’s will be patient with my slow writing! T__T.

SARANGHABNIDA!!!!