12. Stage with LED Apple.

Teen Idol Romance. Pt. 1: Semi-Ice Princess Maknae

-Rin’s POV-

“Eh?! Me and Minhyun-oppa??” I almost spit the water I was drinking. “No! No! Oppa is like my second brother!”

“Are you abandoning me??!!” yelled  Ren-oppa.

“SWIT!!” I put my index finger on his lips and bowed at the interviewer. “Excuse me, I have to prepare for another stage.”

I went to the corner with the curtains to change into the outfit for the LED Apple stage.  It was a puffy red dress with a black bow and black high heels. It was a dress that matched the red suits of the LED Apple-oppas. The dress was almost the same color as my hair, which was tied in a high pony tail and curled at the ends.  The stylist did a retouch of my makeup and i got pinched on the cheeks for blinking and getting the liquid eyeliner to smudge.

“Unniieee~!!!” I whine at Jina-unnie, our stylist.

“Your fault!” she stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same to her.

 When she finished with my makeup, I ran to go to LED Apple’s waiting room for last minute practices. I knocked at the door and their stylist opened it and let me in. I looked around and saw all of them jumping around.

“Annyeonghase-“ I bowed but Hanbyul-oppa but he grabbed me arm and pulled me up.

“Ya. Ya. Ya! What did I tell you about being too formal??!!” he scolded me.

“Excuse me for being polite to my sunbaes” I pouted at him.

“LED Apple. You’re on in 5.” Said the M Countdown staff member.

 We all went backstage and did the preparations and Hanbyul-oppa made me do warm ups with him and checked if I still remembered the tune which I did. Duh! Kekeke. Apink-sunbaenim just finished their stage with Hush. We bowed to them and went on stage. The other oppas were checking their instruments and Hanbyul-oppa teased his fans by singing a note and the fangirled cause of it. I chuckled at his childishness.

 After the checking was done, we got into positions and waited for the music to start. I puffed my cheeks up then the lights went on when Keonu-oppa started it. We started singing and we danced to it. When the song was almost ending, Hanbyul-oppa decided to do an adlib by putting an arm around me. Ugh. . . More anti’s to come!!

 “What was that for??” I glared at Hanbyul-oppa.

“Revenge. For you talking back to me earlier!” he replied and stuck his tongue out.

“Aish! You’re lucky I have to go back to my waiting room now!!” I raised my arm preparing to hit him. “You monitor the performance~! I have to go! Bye Bye~!”

 I rushed back to our waiting room and bowed to the interviewer and this time, im sure to stay. I grabbed a bottle of water and sat in the middle of Ren-oppa and Minhyun-oppa. I sat there blinking and watching as the interviewer threw questions at us. Today is very tiring. Aish!!

“Rin-shii, You’re close with a lot of male idols aren’t you?” she asked me.

“Ah. Neh. I am.” I answered.

“Who are you closest with?” she asked.

“Aaron-oppa or Minhyun-oppa.” I answered.

“I mean outside of Pledis.” She chuckled.

“My Cousin, Kyumin-oppa.” I answered cheekily.

“Aigo~! Our Rin-shi is very careful!!” she commented.

“Kekekeke. Yup. Yup.” I answered.

 She asked more questions and when she was satisfied, ended the interview. We were all then called to go on stage so the winner could be announced. The contenders were infinite-sunbae, TTS-sunbae and JYP. LED Apple-oppas satyed near us and talked with me. JYP won and the confetti blew and we were free!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke. Short update~!  Nom Nom Nom~! Next chappie will be a big surprize~!