12.

Is This Destiny ?

it has been 3 years, how is she ? i smiled myself like a fool, how funny she was. she was special still, she's my past. i went to the restaurant the other day. the word 'Closed' . i sighed, and just exhaled my breath, i feel the heat from my body released. i kicked a lump of snow and continue to walk. i was about to smoke a cigaratte, yeah ~ i got a habit since she left, i smoke more, drinked more, i confuse myself more. i sighed and light them up.

"ahjusshi, you shouldn't smoke, you can die from it"

i tuned to looked a pair of eyes that i have longed, there she stood looking at me. i could feel my eyes, bursting out to tears. 

"Hyoyeon-ah ~" i whispered, but it's loud enough for the both of us.

"hmm? who are you?" she asked with her eyes locked on him, head tilted. 

"how old are you now?" Top asked her.

"hmm ? 26, how bout you ahjusshi?"

'so, it's you' Top though.

"i'm 28"

"ahjusshi, could you give me that?" Hyoyeon asked while pointing on his cigarette.

"what? ohh, sure. i guess" Top passed her, his cigarette while their fingers brushed on each other. how he miss those finger that would tangled on his when they sleep together. Hyoyeon took the cigarette and killed in on the snow.

"much better, ahjusshi. give me you box of cigarette please" she extand her hands and smiled. Top took one big step and hugged her, feeling tears on her shirt. Hyoyeon gasped.

"ahjusshi, are you ok?"

"Hyoyeon-ah, remember me please" Top begged, what has happen to her? who did this to her? what happened? did she not remember even one piece of memories of them? where was their 'us' in her mind.

"ahjusshi, kencana. Hyoyeon is here" she his back. much tears bursted from Top, she didn't even remember who he is to her. what they used to have, what have happen ? Top kept crying, who did this.

"ahjusshi, i wished i could hug you till you feel better. but i have to go, tomorrow i have school" Top broke their hug

"school?"

"yeah, Seoul University" she smiled, Top nooded

"let me send you home, as a gift from me" Top forced a smile.

"ok, you know ahjusshi. you looked like a dinosaur when you smile" Hyoyeon smiled.

'my dinosaur husband' Top though and smiled.

"little wifey" Top whispered.

"did you say something ahjusshi?"

"no, nothing"

"ahjusshi, here it is. thank you, but would you like to come in?"

"sure" Top followed her behind. she unlocked her door and let Top in.

"Hyoyeon, where is you parents?" Top asked when Hyoyeon brough their hot chocolate

"hmm? i never knew appa, omma well she passed away last year and left me a restaurant. the money i got from her, i decided to study bussiness and management. i let my cousin to handle the restaurant, i knew she would love it when i would continue studying. she often told me i would be a smart kid"

"hmm ~ i see, do you remember you childhood days or even you teenage days?"

"hmm, all i knew was i wasn't my mom biological daughter. but she loved me like one, but when i clear out my room to move here. i got a gun in my drawer full of dusts with my name craved on it. i felt as if that was important"

"do you still have it?" Top asked while sipped a little of his hot chocolate.

"yeah, but i don't know what to do with it. so i left it in my drawer room" she smiled 

"so? what else did you mom told you?"

"she told me, i always have a depressed facial on me. but i couldn't even remember one, so i asked my mom what happen. she told me i was crossing a road, but a car hit me and ran away. rumor said that was planned and i was in a 1 year of coma. doctor says i was fortuned to be able to still living. all i remember was my 2 years of life with my omma" she said while forcing a smile on herself. Top gripped his mug as if he would kill whoever did this to her, who dares when he was doing his best to avoid her for her safety but still there still someone to hurt her and there he is trying to contained himself.

"i guess i should leave, it's nice to talk to you Hyoyeon-ah" Top smiled and placed his empty mug on the table.

"ahh, yeah. thanks for listening to my babbles ahjusshi. come on i send you to my doorsteps" she stood and opened her door and let Top walked. when he reached to the bottom of the apartment, he glance on the third floor of the window watching Hyoyeon waved on him and she closed her window. Top continue to walk and called someone on his phone. 

"could you find me the case around 3 years ago and search on the driver and who he worked for, yeah. i'll pay you triple, yes. ok"

Top walked away with revenge in his heart and swears to let anyone who send her to coma will be sent to hell by his barehands. 'Hyoyeon, i'll let them pay' he whispered

-----------

i know !!!! sorry people, if this is a crappy and unhappy ending. i'm so sorry :( but thank you for still reading my story so, I LOVE YOU ALL <3