Uncertainty

Holding The Light (Oneshot collections)

Title: Uncertainty
Genre: Romance

Pairing: Any female x female couple


Author's Note: Just a short drabble I wrote when I got nothing better to do. I'll just leave it up to you who the pairing is in this story, because it can practically be anyone really.

 

 

 

“We really shouldn’t be doing this,” she uttered out yet her lips kept on playing with the other’s own. Her hands too did not obey her mind’s loud commands as they wandered around on the clothed abdomen of the woman she was holding on to.

 

Sitting cross-legged on the bed with her friend straddling her wasn’t quite what you call a friendship kind of moment. Making out too was definitely not on the list of ‘Things That Are Acceptable to Do with a Friend’.

 

So what were they then?

 

A couple?

 

No, they weren’t official. Well, since both of them never really dated or confessed anything to the other. But there were some underlying and genuine romantic feelings emitting out whenever they were together.

 

Friends with benefits?

 

Well, in this kind of situation, it was jolly well going to turn out that way if nobody wanted to stop touching soon.

 

“I don’t want to,” the other party’s soft voice objected amongst her kisses. “This feels nice.” And to make matters even more difficult, she felt herself being pulled in closer by a set of arms and legs wrapped tightly around her, trapping her in an irresistible embrace.

 

It did felt nice.

 

“What if someone comes in and sees us like this?” A slightly worried reply, plus a cautious glance at the door and knowing full well that it was not locked at all.

 

“Nobody’s here...and we both know it.”

 

A lean finger dangerously placed itself on the top button of the plaid shirt she wore and fiddled with it, much to her nervousness.

 

“It’s just us two...”

 

“Yes,” that husky voice reaffirmed.

 

She knew very well what was going to happen next.

 

And maybe...

 

Just maybe...

 

No one will catch them in the act.

 

 

END

 

 

A/N: This is one of the many reasons why I will never write .

I just can't.  >_> I'll most probably leave it hanging like that. I have mad respect for anyone who can write really well. How do you people write those kinds of things without blushing!? It's like a freakin' superpower I tell you.