Dearly Beloved

Dearly Beloved

It's ironic how angels can be so mean..

How? Well, they were jealous so they forced me into a jailhouse,caring a heavy burden. It's like the weight of the world. Because of it I have forced myself to break up with the person I love the most. I drew the line between us to keep him safe.

My love life has turned into Romeo and Juilet's tragedy romance.  As I learn about love less and less, I learned to cherish it more and more..Look at me,I'm talking nonsense. This cruel burden upon me has turned me into a madman. A dog with rabies.

Insanity. 

Just another word for I-can't-live-without-you.

I said" Let's break up. Good-bye.." What I really wanted to say was "Let's stay together forever. I love you."

I sighed to myself. Each day I regret leaving him. But each painful attack made me glad that he's safe.

I looked out the window to see the trees.Beautifully sweet, like pale golden flowing sunlight subtly tinged with pure sorrow.An intricate dance of feelings,indeed. But it's a world of pain,sorrow,and war. I'm in one. My own world is in one. Everybody's world is supposed to be what they want it to be. It's full of what they want and love. Not mine...I can't change it. I can't control it anymore. I just basically set my world on fire.

But there has been some hope. A friend of mine acts like a messenger for me and my lover. Every now and then he would come visit my death trap and tell me all about him. What's been happening,What does he want,What does he want to say to me, Has he been smiling? 

---

"Hey Sehun! You feeling alright?" My 'messenger',Kai, asked me.

"Yeah" I said curtly.

Kai sat down on the chair beside me and gently smiled. "Don't you wish he sat here sometimes?"

My eyes widen at the thought. I never really thought about that... It never occured to me. If we didn't break up, he would be next to me. Keeping me company. Having me smile. Saying encouraging words for me to recover.Making me laugh. If he was here,I would have to think about all the negative things. 

"Yeah.." I responded softly.

"Such a shame how once he got home,he found out about your plan.He locked himself up and cried his heart out" 

"I just wanted him to be safe. I can't risk him getting sick from me..."

"What about me,huh!?" Kai whined. I chuckled a bit.

"I know you're a strong person.You'll be safe..hopefully."

"You know he misses you.."

"Of course.." 

We stayed silent for a bit until Kai's phone rang. He did a gesture to me saying that he'll be outside on the phone.

I don't know anything anymore...Was it right to send him away? I chuckled to myself. Insanity indeed. I'm going crazy again... 

Damn. I am going crazy. I can feel my body become cold. Stone cold. My whole body was going numb. My eyes began drooping. I was thinking to give myself away until I remember Kai was outside. With all my strength, I went to the door and turned the switch to lock it. The door's lock, now no one can come in. No one can help me. Good. Now I can let myself go.

I began chuckling....then laughing. I laughed louder.My loud laugh turned into a scream. And that turned into a cry.My vision tunred blurry as the pain took over,but I still noticed Kai looked at me and tried to get in. My energy was sapped from me and my legs failed me. I fell down with a thud. My breathing went thin. But it was getting harder and harder to breathe. This is another reason why I sent him away. So he wouldn't see me like this. So he couldn't see me so vulnerable.

The pain was unbearable. I crawled my way to the door,full of regret. I know no one is helping me. It's best to end this. My stomach began hurting. My chest began hurting. I watched the blood form a puddle as I vomitted. Gross,I know. But I didn't think about that. All I was thinking about was when it was going to end.

The pain came to a point where I needed help. I clawed the door. Thinking it that it will help me get back on my feet to unlock the entrance. But nothing. Yeah..this is it.. Thank you angels for ruining my life. But just so you know, there is no way that will ever separate him and me.

Something inside me snapped. A sudden wave of pain and shock just washed over me. So I screamed.

"It hurts!! Luhan!!! PLEASE! H-Help Me!!" The tears of pain came out and blurred up my vision. Once I screamed of pain,the door opened and someone came in.Rushing to me,kneeling down to me.

I don't know how,but I knew he was crying. 

Forgive me Luhan..But remember that I love you so much...

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:... I really didn't expect the ending. I just wrote what was on my mind XDD oh well. Oneshot completed~Hunhan has been added to my list of otps XD They just have so much going on~ I love them~! Do you like this oneshot? I don't know, but I feel like I should make a sequel to this.. Hmmm what do you guys think?

Comments=♥No Silent Readers

~Dia is Out!~