Just a small update "Kris & Tao"

LOST GENERATION; maybe we were dumb but never stupid.

It's around two in the morning when Lay and me stand up. There are people still dancing to the music and some are laying on the floor and some are flirting in a corner. Before we can go out of the door Chanyeol  shows up and stops us and takes Lay's sunglasses and tries it on and I tell him that we want to leave. Chanyeol tells us that we can leave soon, a couple of minutes maybe. The music from the speakers seems too loud and I tense up every time the music stops  and another song comes on. Chanyeol puts his arm around Lays neck and starts to tell some lame jokes and then he is the only one that laughs up and then he rolls his eyes and tells us that our humour sense is questionable. Lay looks at Chanyeol and says "You don't make any sense, you know that?"
"I make sense"
"No, dude. You're ridiculous."
"Why don't I make sense?"
"Because you just don't"
"That doesn't make sense."
"Maybe it doesn't."
"Jesus!"
"You guys are fools" I say and laugh.
"Well, I am not." Chanyeol says and laughs too "But I think you guys are since you don't get my jokes"
"We are?" Lay asks also laughing.
Chanyeol finishes his drink, on the ice cube and puts his wide grin on and says "In fact I am pretty sure that you guys are fools. Yes, pretty sure!"

The song changes  again and I guess Chanyeol senses I'm tense "Chill dude, here take this one. I got it from Loon." He hands me an envelope and I grab to my pocket for the money but he stops me and says it's a late Christmas gift. Then I tell him thanks and that I really want to leave now and we go out of the door and then I realize that I forgot my jacket and Lay says he will wait by the car and I hand him over the keys. I don't really want to go back to the living room but I am pretty sure that I left my jacket there. I can't see Luhan nor Soojin anywhere and I think they are probably gone. But there is Suho still dancing with that very pretty girl and I get my jacket and go over to him and whisper that we are off. He mumbles me something that I can't understand and I am sure that he is drunk.  As I want to leave the house again, I notice a halfopen door and two boys talking in the room. When I get closer I realize that it's Kris and Tao. I slowly step closer and hide myself next to the door to listen to their talk and from now and then I venture a gaze inside.

"Here is some of the money" Kris says.
Tao starts to count the money Kris gave him and then Tao looks up to him "Are you ing kidding me?" Tao says with a strong accent.
I think he is not Korean. "This is not even half of the money!"
"Look" Kris starts to talk again and he seems fighting with the words he wants to use "all you need to do is relax. I'm gonna pay you back; all you have to do is to trust me."
"I don't wanna trust you, Kris, I just want my money, all right? "
"You will get it back man, just give me some more time, I will pay you back, all of the money! Patience is the key to Godness and Power"
"I don't care, you know I can't carry you on forever Kris. You already had more than enough time."
"But you can't just cut me off, you want your money back, yeah?"
"Okay, I will give you some more time, but just don't play with me like you did in Japan or..."
"I won't, I won't, dude-"
I look into the room and can see Tao holding Kris' collar "I hope so!!" and then he pushes Kris away again.
Kris wipes the dust away from his clothes and touches his neck "Don't hope, Tao, but trust"

 

note: very short update but strong & important I hope ;) since chapter 12 was long I hope you can forgive me that this chapter is shorter. pls enjoy. many maaaany things will happen. I can't wait to write the other chapters. pls comment and tell me what you think ^^