Just Hungry

Business is Business

 

Days had passed. Choi and Hwang dont have interactions. Because when Choi wakes up, Hwang is not there anymore and when Choi is home, Hwang is already asleep. They live in the same house, but they're living different lives. Choi is always with Sica and Hwang is always with Seohyun and the three new friends
One night, when Choi got home, for the long time, she saw Hwang sleeping at the couch.
 
Sooyoungs POV
 
Oh.. its Hwang. Havent seen her for awhile.
I sat down on thr arm of the couch and watched her sleep. Then Sica texted me that she'll be at Rockwood City tomorrow and we'll not be hanging out. Aigoo. What will she do there? i replied to her text. I was still sitting at the arm of the couch. Then suddenly..
 
"Cute ring." Hwang said.
"Oh. You're awake."
"I said, cute ring."
"Yeah. Sica also has exactly like this."
"Oh. Couple rings? How dear."
"Nope. Friendship ring."
"Ehh? You two have been dating much this week."
"We're not dating. We're just hanging out! Just like you and Seohyun."
"Oh. Kay. Uhhhhh! This is cute."
She  grabbed the mushroom charm hanging on my phone. Then she started smelling and kissing it.
 
"Cute and adorable little thing! We have the same eyes. Dont you think?"
YES!! i bought this because it looks like you and all those days we havent seeing each other i keep imagining its you! WHAT?! Did i just thought that?! Aigoo! Why am i like this?!!
 
"Ye...Yes, kinda."
"Haha. I know right? Hmm. I'll continue my sleep in the bedroom. Good night Choi."
"Good night."
I looked at my mushroom. I smelled it, Hwang's smell is still there since she was kissing and hugging it. 
Aigoo. I guess i have smelled her smell before. I just dont know when. Her scent is familiar. Aigoo.
 
The next morning...
 
Hmm. I guess im going to spend time today w/ Hwang. Its been a while spending time with her. Her bedroom door was open. I look inside, she wasn't there. She left breakfast for me at the table. And a note on the fridge. 
 
Choi,
I have been moody this past days. I was having my (.) and im really like that whenever i have it. As a peace offering of me being an unpredictable business partner. I made a pizza for you. You are privileged and you should and honored because you're the first person i cooked for. 
T.Hwang.
 
My heart melts. She made this for me!!! Now i understand why she's like that. But wait, business partners? Aigoo. I thought it was part of her period dramas. But anyway, im glad that she's fine now. And its a great timing since Sica isnt here.
I took a picture w/ the pizza and ate it.
Its delicious. Hwang special! ^_^
 
Now, where's that girl.. i opened the window and when i heard her screaming,
"Taeng!!! Help me!! Hyukkie's making fun of me!"
I saw Hwang riding a horse and two people guiding her and they really are enjoying. 
Oh crap. I should be the one who'll teach Hwang how to ride a horse!! T_T
I went outside. I saw Seohyun standing and looking at them.
I went to Seohyun
 
"Hey. Good morning."
"Oh. Unnie!! Havent seen you for a while now. Been spending time w/ Sica Unnie eh??"
"Hmm. Yeah. Who are those two? Are they from here?"
"Oh. You havent met them yet. That blonde little girl is Taeyeon that blonde boy is his cousin Eunhyuk. And that guy walking towards here is their other cousin Donghae."
2 good looking guys and a cutie. Aigoo! What if Hwang has fallen in love with one of them?! T_T...Aniyo! She's not like that. And... im really not like this!! 
"Oh, I see."
"Wait, ill introduce you to them! Yow guys!!! Come here, you should meet my forever crush and the owner of this farm!"
The three of them went quickly.
"Hi! I guess you're Sooyoung right? Im Eunhyuk. This is my Taeyeon Noona and Donghae Hyung. Nice to meet you Sooyoung~ssi!" The blonde guy w/ a wide smile named Eunhyuk greeted me.
"Hi. Nice to meet you too!"
"YAHHH!!! Dont leave me here!!!! I still dont know how to ride this horse!!! YAHHH!"
Hwang shouted, they left her on the horse.
"Sooyoung Unnie! Please help her for a while." Seohyun said.
I ran to Hwang and grabbed the rope of the horse.
"Thanks. How dare they leave me here. Aigoo!"
Hwang was sweating.
"It's okay. I'm here now."
"Yeah. So, what's the agenda of you and Jessica today?"
"She's in Rockwood CIty. She didn't brought me."
"Oh. You poor thing."
"Yah. By the way, thanks for the pizza. I liked it."
"Of course you'll do. I know it already. You like any food."
"So, now i know why you are moody these past days."
"Yeah. Yah! Lets not talk about it!"
 
Seohyun's POV
"Hey you three, come here. I have something to say."
"What is it?"
"Please, this is a secret okay?! and dont make you voices loud or those 2 will hear us."
"Yeah.Yeah. Spill it potato!" Taeng said.
"Okay. Listen. You know i am studying Psychology right?" They all nodded.
"And, i am having a summer project. And i decided to my project would be observing how people falls in love. A step by step process. You know."
"Then?" Hyuk asked.
"Then, those two Unnies right there are my objects! Because when i first met them here, there was something between them. They are both in denial of their feelings for each other."
"Omo! Are they gays too? Like me?!" Hyuk interrupted.
"I guess. Gays are becoming a trend now. Haha. So, now, you two, make Sooyoung Unnie jealous! Please dont tell Hwang about this, just tell her we're still playing the game of the spin the bottle. Hyuk, you were Fany Unnie's lover right?"
"Yep. For a week."
"Tell her its extended and There's a twist. That you, Hae and you, Hyuk will be falling in love w/ Fany Unnie and you Taeng Unnie, still, the bridge. But remember Unnie, Bridge is the Owner!"
"Yeah. Bridge is the Owner, I guess i already own this two gays right here." Taeng Unnie said.
"Yah!! Please, dont act any signs of having a feminine side of your soul. Please act according to your manly appearance."
"SO, what will be the benefit of all this drama?" They all asked.
"Uhm, you two.. You like hot guys right?"
"Yeah!!!" Hae and Hyuk nodded.
"Aigoo! I have a lot of college friends who are hot! and...gay. So, ill set you both w/ a date w/ them. Do you like it?"
"YEAH!!! Okay! Lets start this!" Both of them agreed w/o any doubt.
"Yah! What about me?!" Taeng Unnie asked.
"I'll book a 5-star hotel in New York for Teuk Oppa and you Unnie."
"GREAT!!! You will really do anything to be a Psycho."
"Psychologist UNNIE!!! Now, let my project begin!"
Yes! Everything is going under my plan. And ill be an honor student. And ill be a PSYCHO!!Logist! kidding.
 
Authorjjang's POV
Hyuk went to Sooyoung and Fany.
"Now now, let me have it." He grabbed the rope of the horse.
Donghae also interrupted.
"Yah! Let me teach Fany. Im more better teacher than you are! Fany, ill make sure you will learn fast."
"Yah! Donghae! I was here first!"
"Aigoo!!! You two stop it!!! Come here Ppany, come down." Taeng helped Fany go down from the horse.
Fany hugged Taeng and said, "WHOA!! Thanks Taengoo!! Hear my heart beat. Its beating so fast right? Haha. Im scared."
Sooyoung went to Seohyun at the side.
"They seem so close." Sooyoung said to Seohyun.
"Who?"
"Hwang and Taeyeon."
"Oh. They are! Fany unnie treats Taeng unnie like an egg. Haha. And same as Taeng Unnie too." Seohyun was smirking since her Sooyoung unnie seems to be jealous already.
 
"Yah! If you want to teach Hwang how to ride a horse, you must win the race first. Both you two!" Taeng said.
"Taeng, why are they acting like that?" Fany asked taeyeon w/ a low voice.
"Remember the spin the bottle? there was a twist. The two of them are going to be fighting fot their love for you. Just go with the flow. kay?"
"Okay! Haha. This seems to be fun!"
"Now Now, you two! Grab your horses at the starting point."
"Fany!!! I'll be doing my best to teach you how to ride the horse so that soon, we'll be riding a horse on the way of our being in love!" Hyuk shouted.
"FANY~SSI!!!! SARANGHAEYO!!!!!" Donghae shouted.
 
"What? Eunhyuk and Donghae like Hwang?!" Asked Sooyoung to Seohyun.
"Yep! They are, they've been fighting for her." Seohyun lied.
"Fany Unnie! Come here." Seohyun yelled at Fany.
Seohyun were seated between Sooyoung and Fany at the bench.
"Yah Fany unnie! Just choose among those two who you like so that they'll stop arguing and fighting because of you." Seohyun acted.
"It's hard Seo, they're both cousins." Fany's responding.
 
Seohyun's POV
Yay! Fany Unnie is going with the flow! Sooyoung unnie was silent beside me. 
"Oh. You are right Unnie, but who do you like most?"
"Hyukkie."
"Yah, i sensed that too! You called him Hyukkie right after you met w/ him."
"Haha. Yeah. He's different." Yey!! Let me feel jealousy vibrations on Sooyoung unnie now.
"Yah Sooyoung Unnie, why are you silent? You miss Sica unnie?" I joked.
"Choi, why dont you follow her there in Rockwood?" Omo! Did i just hear that coming from Fany Unnies mouth. I looked at Fany unnie. She winked at me. Haha. I understand her, she was really going w/ the flow. I just love this.
"Oh. No. I'll just be disturbing her there."
"Why dont you join the race Unnie? You like horsebackriding right?"
"Me? I'll be just disturbing them."
Taeng unnie heard it.
"Oh no Sooyoung~ssi! Come here and join this two. You can be at the middle so that they'll not be scratching each other."
"Are you sure?" Sooyoung asked.
"Yeah!! Go get your horse." 
Sooyoung Unnie ran and get her TiPony.
"Great! Now, the first place will get a hug and kiss on the cheek from Ppany and a chance to teach her how to ride the horse, 2nd place will just be seating beside Ppany in lunchtime and dinner. And the last will be, Hmmm. Your cheeks will be pinched by Ppany till it gets red! Yow Ppany! You agree with that?!"
"YES!"
"Great!! Now, in a count of three all of you go. Hana!! Ddul!! Set!! GO!!!"
"Whoa! They're really trying their best!" I said.
"Yah, Seo, what are your plans? I know this is all your plan. You are clearly up to something."
"I am! Wanna know what is it?"
"Nope. I already figured it out. Im IN!"
"GOOD!!! You are really my bestfriend!"
"Nae! haha."
"It seems Sooyoung isnt doing her best, she's not like that." I said.
"She doesnt want to get a hug and a kiss from me, i guess."
"Oh. Sad for you unnie. She's loyal to Sica Unnie." I joked.
"Mm. Yeah." Omo, Fany unnie taked it seriously.
"Im just kdding Unnie! hehe."
The race was done. Hyuk won, then Hae oppa, and lastly Sooyoung unnie.
"YESSSS!! Fany!! Gimme some hug and kiss!!" Hyuk shouted.
"Aigoo! Imma loser T_T Sorry Fany." Donghae acting like upset.
"Haha. HYUKKIE! You won!!"
 
Sooyoungs POV
I did it purposely. It seems Hwang liked Hyuk. Aish.
"Haha. HYUKKIE! You won!!"
See? She's happy. She ran to Hyuk and hugged him and... gave him consecutive kisses on his cheeks. T____T
My heart is beating that im not sure what im feeling. TT_TT
"Whoa! I havent awarded the prizes! yet!" Taeyeon shouted.
"I just got it! YAYY!! I'll never wash my face ever! Merong!" He did a merong to Donghae, but i feel he was doing it for me.
"So, the second place, a chance to sit beside Ppany. Will be awarded later. And the last prize, Sooyoung~ssi come here, Yow, Ppany come here."
I went beside Taeyeon and Hwang was running and backhugged Taeyeon T_T She never did that to me. So she is really clingy with her friends. We're not friends. Its my fault. T__T
"Now, the last place, will have a painful pinch from Ppany. Now Ppany go!"
"Haha. Dont be scared Choi, i'll be gentle."
She touched my cheeks. My heart was beating so fast. 
Then she started pinching. It wasnt that hard but...
"Yah! You're cheeks are already bloody red! I didnt pinched that hard! Is it painful?"
OMO! I guess it wasnt because of her pinch. Its because i amd blushing =O_O=
"Kinda." I lied. But it wasnt painful really.
"Oh. Im sorry!" She looked closely to my cheek and started to massage it.
Omona! My hearts acting wildly and my stomach is having an electricfying feeling. AIGOO! Whats happening w/ me!!!?
"Okay!!! Ill be home, Hyuk, you teach Ppany, be home by lunch. Hae, Seo and Sooyoung, wanna help me cook?"
I nodded.
We rode our own horses to the village. We left Hyuk and Hwang at the ranch. Id rather be cooking than looking at them. AIsh.
Taeyeon really cooks well. We hear horse foot steps. We all headed outside the house, Hwang was already riding her SooPony.
"Hey guys!! Look at me! Thanks to Hyukkie ^__^"
"Im the best right Fany?!"
"You are!" Then she jumped off the horse. Whoa! She really learns fast!
"Come here now. Lets all eat."
We sat on the table. Donghae is receiving his prize, sitting beside Hwang. Whats so special about sitting beside her?
"TAENG!!! You are the best cook in the world." She praised Taeyeon and grabbed her arm, and gave her peck on the cheek.
"I know!" Taeyeon answered. WHAT IS THIS?!!! Im living in agony T_T
"Your egg is the best Unnie." Seohyun added.
"Yep! My little adorable egg. Hae oppa, say ahhh..." WHOA! She's feeding Donghae. So thats the special thing about sitting beside her.
"Merong!" Donghae did a merong to Hyuk.
"Hey Choi, your cheeks are still a little red. Is it still hurting?"
"Oh.. Not anymore." My cheeks are not hurting. My heart is! AIgooooo. I dont understand this anymore.
"Good. Eat well! and eat much Choi!"
"Help yourself Sooyoung." Taeyeon added.
I'll eat. Im just hungry thats why im thinking all those stupid thoughts of being je..jealous?! AIGOO!! Im not. I was just hungry. JUST HUNGRY!
 
>>MEOWNG<<