Uh Oh

Another day, Another love

Seungri's POV

" Jun yunhae" i thought to myself " she doesnt seem so nice" , as i was walking to my locker i was thinking about what she said " look if you want to survive in this school stay away from ji alright" ever since that day ive been careful not to talk to jiyong as much, cuz who knows what yunhae will do to me. Once i got to my locker i saw daesung hyung leaning against his, yea im beside him. ' maybe he was waiting for me' i thought, once he saw me he waved, i also waved  " SEUNGRI~" he yelled " hello daesung hyung~" i said happily " lets eat together at lunch alright" he said while smiling "neh~" i answered back, after that he left.

 

lunch time~

Once it was lunch time, seungri headed to the cafetiria, on his way there he saw jiyong talking to a few people, he tried to not make eye contact but that failed once he noticed seungri " YAH!! SEUNGRI~" he yelled while smiling , before seungri could wave back he saw yunhae heading his way, so instead of waving back he ignored jiyong and went to the cafetiria, jiyong looked at him with a sad face "i wonder why he didnt say anything" he said to himself and just kept talking with his friends.

Seungri sat down beside daesung and with yongbae in front of him and seunghyun beside him " so what's up seungri?" seunghyun asked, seungri smiled " oh nothing really just busy with homework and other things" he said, seunghyun smirked, seungri looked at him " w-what is it do i have something on my face" seungri started touching his face to see if there was anything on it but there wasnt so he felt tricked " yah dont trick me " he said " i never said anything" seunghyun said " then what were you gonna say hyung??" he asked cutely " i was gonna ask you if other things you said was spending time with jiyong" he said, seungri's face turned pink "a-ani hyung " he said while looking down " aww i wanted to know how you to were doing" seunghyun said while giggling, seungri smiled sadly without any of them noticing ' i wish but sadly i cant ' he thought to himself, since it was only a few days ago he just met jiyoung, after the 'accident' he went through the first day he saw him.

Seungri's POV

As i was walking to my locker i saw jiyong again i wanted to say hi but couldnt since yunhae told me not to, once i got to my locker i saw a note, it said "your doing a good job at staying alive in this school" im guessing it was from yunhae.

I ripped off the note and and started shreading it silently without any one looking at me while i was doing that i heard footsteps coming my way, i looked up to my right and saw jiyong walking towards me with a smile, he put his arm around me and said " yo! i havent talked to you in awhile whats up??" he said i just nodded and slipped from his arm and turned to him bowing " mian hyung but i have to go now " i said, when i looked at him i knew he felt hurt by the look on his face " o-oh okay uhm see you later i guess" he said, i nodded and left leaving jiyong hurt by my words.