Help

Another day, Another love

Seungri's POV

Today is the day where everything happens and i guess starts, today is the day where i get hurt for the probably the stupidest reasons. I still act normal, even though i remember what yunhae told me, though i havent been really paying attention to that so like i said i still act normal as always, though that ends right away when something happens, at lunch, in the girls washroom.

So as usual i go to my classes to learn, then when thats done, i head to my locker to get some other stuff, but that doesnt happen since it was lunch, i was tooken to the girls washroom by 2 girls that i have never talked to, and they took me without anyone noticing which .

"finally today is the day right seungri" yunhae said, i just looked at her and said nothing the whole time, "well you dont have to talk just relax alright" i thought ' how the hell can i relax when your about to beat the crap outa me' and i just gave a little sigh.

Thats when yunhae gave the 2 girls a signal to close the door shut and lock it so that no one could enter. "alright you guys have the equipment?" one of the girls noded, ' equipement? what are they talking about?', and thats when it hit me, theyre gonna go seriously voilent, and im probably not gonna make it out of the washroom.

"okay start" and yunhae just sat there, watching the 2 girls beat me with a bat, a thick one to be exact, but i think that was all they were gonna bring since they dont wanna be murders either. Then there's me just suffering with this pain that i thought would never happen to me, and im noticing that there's blood slowly falling from the side of my head and my right arm. "alright you guys can stop now, once were done cleaning up here we can just leave him here alright" thats all i could hear, since my vision was kinda blury, all i could hear was them cleaning, then the door closes and finally i black out.

 

Jiyong POV

During lunch i noticed that seungri wasnt here, so i asked the rest of the guys if they have seen him but they didnt " i hope he's okay" i said, daesung just patted my back, "dont worry hyung im pretty sure he's doing fine, why dont you go look for him?" he said,"good idea ill be right back"  i got up and went to go look for seungri., "be careful hyung" youngbae said, 'i will' i thought and started running. I looked everywhere and no seungri, i was starting to get worried " hmm ill go look in the boys washroom" , so i went in every washroom that i could find , but again no seungri " seungri where are you" tears started to come, but i couldnt give up i had to keep looking, thats when i thought " maybe the girls washroom " i had a weird feeling that he would be in one but the problem was how to get in there without anyone looking.

"Finally the last one" i said breathing heavily, he has to be in here i just know it, i went in and there he was, i dropped to the ground and tears started to flow down "y-yah seungri a-are you okay??" all i see right now is seungri covered in blood coming from his head and arm.

 

Seungri POV

Slowly i opened my eyes and see jiyong beside me crying " h-hyung" i said quietly " s-seungri your awake ! " he said surprise, i tried getting up but my left arm fails to hold me up " ow my head hurts" i said in pain" , "yah seungri i need to take you to the hospital now" jiyoung said with worry, i just nodded , and slowly he helped me up out of the girls washroom.

 

Youngbae POV

i noticed that jiyoung hyung as taking loner then he shouldve, by now he should be walking into the lunch room with seungri. " hey guys you think we should go look for jiyoung ??" i asked, seunghyun and daesung just nodded, that very moment we all got up and went looking for jiyoung. Few minutes pass and finally we find them both " yah jiyoung what happened to him??" i asked concerned, "i  dont know, but we have to bring him to the hospital quickly" he said , we all nodded and left the school "wait daesung go tell the secretary that seungri got hurt so were sending him to the hospital alright" i said , " got it" was all he said and quickly left. On our way to the hospital jiyoung told what had happened, but sadly he didnt even know what happened to his precious seungri.

 

Hospital / Jiyoung POV

We were all sitting outside of seungri's room waiting desperately to know if he was alright, youngbae got a call from daesung telling him he's on his way here. "yah jiyoung did seungri tell you anything ? or how he even ended up in the girl's washroom ??" youngbae asked, i just shook my head ' when i find out who did this to him, they'll be really sorry". Few minutes passed and daesung came in breathing heavily " any word from the doctor??" he asked, all three of us just shook our heads " oh, dont worry jiyoung hyung he'll be fine i just know it, seungri's a tough guy" he smiled, ' haha like always the daesung who always trys to make us a little happier in situations like this' i just smiled back.

2 hours passed and finally the doctor comes out " i have good news and bad news, which one you want first??" he asked seriously, "GOOD NEWS!" i shout out first, "alright the good news is he'll be fine" he said with a smile, "and the bad news??" youngbae asked, the doctors smile faded " the bad news is we dont know when he'll wake up, he's not in a coma but he's been injured to many times, even in the past but ill let him tell you that part, you may go in for a few minuts then you guys must go alright" he finished and went back to the lobby. We all quietly went inside and saw seungri lying there sleeping, i kneel down beside him and slowly tears start coming " y-yah seungri dont stay asleep forever alright" i said quietly caressing his cheek, "lets give him some time alright you guys" seunghyun said, and all three of them left.

"if you can hear me seungri at least let me tell you this, i love you so much that i cant keep you out of my mind" i said slowly, "and i know you like me too and i just never said anything beca-" thats when i stopped to wipe the tears off my face, that moment the doctor came in and said that i had to leave, so i got up slowly and left, i couldnt continue what i was going to say though.

 

Youngbae POV

I could tell jiyoung was crying a lot so i gave him a hug once he came outof the room, " dont worry hyung he's gonna wake up ok" i said, he just nodded," yah you guys we have to find out who did this" seunghyun said, "uhm yea about that i kinda have an idea of who hurt seungri" daesung said, i walked up to him and looked at him seriously, "yah daesung-ah tell me all the details" i said seriously, " well it was today at lunch that it happened, i was walking to my locker when i saw 2 girls walking into the girls washroom with seungri" he said without breathing, 'now that i think about it the only 2 girls who would listen to what anyone says is yonhae!' i thought,"ok daesung thats all" i said and patted his head.

"Tomorrow jiyoung you will go have a talk with yunhae alright, i have a feeling she might be the one behind all this" i said, "y-yunhae? how do you know its her?" he asked,"i know enough to know that its her just trust me promise?" i asked, he nodded "alright guys lets go" i said and we all left, "wait but hyung what about seungri are we not going to visit him??" daesung asked, "sadly not right now, in this situation we have to do whatever it takes to find the person who did this to him alright" i said and he just nodded.

 

 

 

 

( FINALLY I UPDATE THIS CHAPTER..... i hate life sometimes - - anywho ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THAT TOOK ME FORVER TO .. UPDATE 8DDDD.... dont hate me pls ; ; )