YO!

Another day, Another love

( this chapter wouldve been updated yesterday but by accident i pressed something then i had to restart it *bows* T.T im sorry, but i hope you, my lovely subscribers enjoy this chapter*smiles* )

 

Seungri's POV

As i was walking down the hall i saw daesung hyung, i think he was waiting for me for a long time so i ran over to him and waved " annyeong daesung hyung~" i said , " YO!" he said with his usual warm smile, for some odd reason i really loved his smile, it actually makes me feel like im wanted by someone other then my mom, but that's a different story. "so what's up ?" i asked him, " oh nothing much really but i wanted to know if you would want to hang out today after school?" he said, to be honest i would rather just go home and be by myself but since he seemed so happy saying that i couldnt just say no so i agreed with him, " yea sure, why not !" i answered, " great! then see you after school" he said and left.

 

Author POV

When it was lunch time seungri decided to head outside to the garden since he knew he wouldnt be able to avoid jiyong like he was told to, and since last time he was almost caught by yunhae.

Once he got there he sat at a bench and started to eat his lunch, " ahh finally a time for me to just relax without having to see jiyong" but for some reason seungri felt sad saying that, you see usually it would seem like he doesnt care about jiyong but on the inside he wanted to see jiyong so badly that he wouldnt even care what yunhae would do to him.

When he was almost done his lunch jiyong suddenly came and sat beside him "Yo" he said with a smile, seungri's face quickly turned red and looked the other way so that he wouldnt notice it. "h-hi hyung" he said nervously, jiyong took a quick glance at him then started eating his lunch" so whats up?" he said with food in his mouth " n-nothing much how about you?" seungri asked " nothing really just that i really missed you" seungri was shocked by his words and his face got even more red " y-you what?" he asked " i miss you" jiyong said with a smile on his face. Seungri thought " wow this guy sure is honest"  jiyong's smile faded a little " the reason is because you've been avoiding me for some odd reason" he said, seungri's eyes widened "it's not like i wanted to hyung, to be honest i missed you a lot more then you think" he thought " seungri if you dont like me then thats okay not everyone has to be liked there's always one thing about a person that someone dislikes about them" jiyong said .

seungri felt so much guilt now that he wanted to start crying, but if he did he wouldnt know how to explain it. " when your ready to tell me just call out my name and ill be there" jiyong leaned in without seungri noticing and kissed seungri's lips passionately, once he broke the kiss he whispered in seungri's ears " ill be back in a few moments alright" jiyong got up and walked away, but what seungri didnt know was that jiyong saw yunhae a few feet away with an enraged face.

 

Jiyong's POV

When i told seungri all that i saw yunhae there with rage filled in her face. I decided to quickly kiss the little panda and tell him that i would be back in a few minutes, once i did i got up and left him there sitting on the bench with a shocked face, let's be honest i actually know  he likes me but i just dont show it, but once he confesses im going to make sure that , that day would be his special day.

Once i got to yunhae she slapped me real hard across the face, " YAH!" she screamed at me, luckily no one was around us to hear what we were talking about, " i-i thought you loved me ji" tears started flowing down, i couldnt help but feel bad about not telling her, i know yunhae is a really nice girl so i couldve at least told her beforehand but i didnt know it would happen right away, " yunnie can you let me ex-" . SLAP!.  Another one to my face, " i dont need any explanaition from you anymore i already get it, you wanna be with him instead, fine then were through ji" after that she left, i thought " sorry seungri but i wont be coming back to you today, please forgive me" and i went inside, leaving seungri at the bench.

 

Seungri's POV

"wow i cant believe he kissed me" i thought, i started screaming quietly to myself, i never felt this happy in my life. Once i looked at my watch i was surprised, i was waiting for jiyong hyung for 15 minutes " i thought he said he would come back?" i said with a pout, i got up and went inside because classes were about to start.

On my way to class i over heard 2 girls talking about something that didnt really please my ears, " did yunhae tell you about jiyong?" one of them said, jiyong? i thought, 'what did he do? ' yea i heard he kissed that nerdy panda looking guy" the other one said. My eyes widened, i quickly went to the boys washroom, once i was there i leaned against the wall and slowly slid down to the ground with tears slowly coming" i cant believe she saw us kiss, now im in big trouble i dont know what she will do to me this time and i know i wont be prepared for it" i thought, i started crying silently, but when that happened i heard someone come in " s-seungri?" , i recognize that voice, and thats when it hit me "i-it's daesung hyung!" when he saw me he was in shock " y-yah seungri what happened?" he asked with worry, after  a few seconds of silence he gave me a hug " its okay , what ever it is it will get better alright" he said " trust me hyung it wont get any better it will just get worse then it is" i thought, finally i had the courage to speak up, "s-sorry hyung b-but i wont be able to hang o-out today with you" i said , he just noded " i understand next time for sure, do you want me to stay with you or go ?" he asked, " i rather be alone right now hyung please" i said, " okay i hope you get better seungri" he said and left. "Daesung hyung is so nice , i dont even know how i was able to meet such a person like that " i thought.

Once it was after school i got up went to my locker and  went outside , but once i got outside i saw yunhae, she came up to me and said " you better be prepared tomorrow" and left. " Someone please help me" i thought.

 

( finally i updated the chapter ive been busy with tests so i didnt have time to write it, sorry ;_;. BUT i hope you enjoyed it also , leave yo comments below please and thank you~ ^^)